SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Deca for joint relief

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree19Likes
  • 3 Post By lipripper
  • 1 Post By Chadd77
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By lipripper
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Chadd77
  • 1 Post By lipripper
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Chicken
  • 1 Post By lipripper
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By anzel

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-18, 08:15 AM
Deca for joint relief

Superior Admiral
I've only been on it for a week now. I'm @ 140MG per week added to my test. My knuckles in my hands are feeling relief. They don't ache as bad and my grip strength is starting to improve. The knuckles feel(full) if that makes any sense. I'm hoping it continues to improve a bit more. But no doubt a very noticeable difference just one week into it. I haven't noticed much in my knees or ankles yet but hands have really improved.
Chadd77, rado and AvidFisherman like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-18, 09:16 AM

Founding Member
I was going to add deca in at 200mg but started at 100mg about 2 weeks ago. I have pain in my right elbow and doing any pull movements and training biceps definitely aggravates it. I haven't noticed any relief yet but maybe my dose is too low. I'll keep it at 100mg for now and slowly bump up in a couple weeks.
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-12-18, 09:40 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I was going to add deca in at 200mg but started at 100mg about 2 weeks ago. I have pain in my right elbow and doing any pull movements and training biceps definitely aggravates it. I haven't noticed any relief yet but maybe my dose is too low. I'll keep it at 100mg for now and slowly bump up in a couple weeks.
is it the joint or the tendons chadd?

in my hands all the joints are getting arthritis.its definatly reliving the pain and stiffness.. Like I said the knuckles feel full if that makes any sense at all...lol they seem to move smoother, not so stiff. I can grab smaller things and it not hurt near as bad. and I can hold them better for sure.
Old 02-12-18, 12:53 PM

Administrator
i feel like deca even helps with tendons somehow. everything just feels more lubed up.
Old 02-12-18, 01:00 PM

Founding Member
Yeah it's a tendon not a joint but thought it might help with it. I'm actually only running 90mg and thinking I may need to bump that up but worried about gyno. That's why I started out really low.
Old 02-12-18, 01:05 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Yeah it's a tendon not a joint but thought it might help with it. I'm actually only running 90mg and thinking I may need to bump that up but worried about gyno. That's why I started out really low.
prami at super low dose will cause no sides and works very well. the horror stories are from people who think such a tiny dose can't possibly work. .1mg is enough. tiny tiny amount.
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-12-18, 01:11 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Chadd...I thought the GH was supposed to be great for tendon repair...relief...is it a new injury?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 02-12-18, 01:12 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Chadd...I thought the GH was supposed to be great for tendon repair...relief...is it a new injury?

fake gh.
Chadd77 and rado like this.
Old 02-12-18, 01:13 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
fake gh.
Lmao....here we goooooooo....

rado likes this.
Old 02-12-18, 01:15 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
prami at super low dose will cause no sides and works very well. the horror stories are from people who think such a tiny dose can't possibly work. .1mg is enough. tiny tiny amount.
so far i havent noticed any sides from the deca..hoping it stays that way too

Old 02-12-18, 01:17 PM

Administrator
not been long enough. i dont notice anything from deca until about 4 weeks in terms of sides. but at such a low dose you may never notice it.
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-12-18, 01:32 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

It is a new injury. Just started about a month ago. I just push through it. Unless it gets worse I'll keep at it!
Old 02-12-18, 01:41 PM

Administrator
pushing through an injury sounds like rado. at the very least take a week off. hit the anti-inflammatory and relax the area.

you never know what could happen by "pushing through it". you may hit the tipping point where a small injury becomes a long terms problem.
Chicken likes this.
Old 02-12-18, 02:02 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
pushing through an injury sounds like rado. at the very least take a week off. hit the anti-inflammatory and relax the area.

you never know what could happen by "pushing through it". you may hit the tipping point where a small injury becomes a long terms problem.
If I did that I would never workout! lol Seriously though between soccer and the gym I think I've always had something nagging me. I've always pushed through it. If it got to the point where it was a lot of pain I would def stop but it's not at that level yet.
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-12-18, 04:55 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
not been long enough. i dont notice anything from deca until about 4 weeks in terms of sides. but at such a low dose you may never notice it.
I only run caber when I blast. I've never had problems with running low dose deca and my try by themselves.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-18, 05:51 AM

Superior Admiral
So getting on the two week mark.

Drastic improvements in my hands!!! This shit is really working amazingly well for me.

I'd say my grip strength had improved by 75,% if I had to pick a number. The aching pain in joins is minimal now. Still there but nowhere like what it was. Big improvement in holding Dumbbells I'm not afraid I'll drop them or wincing from the pain of trying to control them to finish the set.

Not much help in knees or ankles yet but wow my hands are so much better!

Bouncer likes this.
Old 02-18-18, 12:25 PM

Administrator
Quote:
It is a new injury. Just started about a month ago. I just push through it. Unless it gets worse I'll keep at it!
how's it going. getting better?

Quote:
So getting on the two week mark.

Drastic improvements in my hands!!! This shit is really working amazingly well for me.

I'd say my grip strength had improved by 75,% if I had to pick a number. The aching pain in joins is minimal now. Still there but nowhere like what it was. Big improvement in holding Dumbbells I'm not afraid I'll drop them or wincing from the pain of trying to control them to finish the set.

Not much help in knees or ankles yet but wow my hands are so much better!
Remember how long I told you to go on a little test? Remember how long I have been telling you about deca? i think it's safe to say from now on you should just listen to what good ole bounce has to say. I know what's good for you.

Knees and ankles should improve in a few weeks. Remember, be careful, once something feels good we have a tendency to want to push it. Deca doesn't fix anything, it simply adds some lube to the joints and acts like a strong anti-inflammatory. As soon as you come off the pains will come back and if you have pushed too hard the pain will be worse. I guess the answer to that is never come off. lol
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-26-18, 07:02 AM

Superior Admiral
Well 3 weeks in still helping a lot. I'm sold on this for help with arthritis in the hands. Huge improvements. Is it Perfect....no...but so much better!

Old 02-26-18, 09:01 AM

Superior Newbie
This is a common topic On most forums and if you read it looks like the verdict is in on deca for joints. It does work. One thing I notice though is that even if I am taking Deca , if I am also using HGH it doesnt help with my hands feeling stiff all the time. Thats one thing about HGH that happens to some people. A good cycle of Test and Deca along with 5 iu of GH is awesome, but my hands get all swoled up...what lower the dose you say??? Nah, why do that ! haha

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
Old 02-27-18, 07:35 AM

Founding Member
Think I'm going to order some prami. Nips getting sore even at super low dose of deca. lol sucks I'm so sensitive. I'm running 350mg test and have to take .5mg of adex. Anything lower and I get sides immediately.

B, you get your prami from RUI? Looks like theirs comes in a 60ml bottle.
Old 02-27-18, 11:16 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Think I'm going to order some prami. Nips getting sore even at super low dose of deca. lol sucks I'm so sensitive. I'm running 350mg test and have to take .5mg of adex. Anything lower and I get sides immediately.

5mg of adex per day??? No fucken way. I'm running .10mg per day of rui adex and that's enough for me.

Are you using rui adex?

Yea rui prami. 60ml bottle last forever with prami.
Old 02-27-18, 11:27 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
5mg of adex per day??? No fucken way. I'm running .10mg per day of rui adex and that's enough for me.

Are you using rui adex?

Yea rui prami. 60ml bottle last forever with prami.
He said .5mg you dumb shit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bouncer and Chadd77 like this.
Old 02-27-18, 11:57 AM

Administrator
haha. read it as soon as i woke up before my coffee.
Old 03-05-18, 07:15 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
so far i havent noticed any sides from the deca..hoping it stays that way too

U should have no sides at that dose save positive ones. The lower ur test is the higher one can run deca with no sides. At 250te I can use a almost gram of deca a week before anceleries.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-18, 07:19 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
U should have no sides at that dose save positive ones. The lower ur test is the higher one can run deca with no sides. At 250te I can use a almost gram of deca a week before anceleries.

Wow...the more I read on test n deca it seems it's all about controlling the estrogen conversation from the test...keep that in check and a person should be good to go...the more test...the more estrogen...this is my understanding where most fuck up.
Having said that I also understand everyone reacts different to each compound.

Old 03-05-18, 07:47 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Drop ur test to 250, it's test driving tits. Your threshold may be less than 250, when I mix deca and tren I have to drop test to 150 but can run a gram of other gear and no ai.

Old 03-05-18, 07:53 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by anzel View Post
This is a common topic On most forums and if you read it looks like the verdict is in on deca for joints. It does work. One thing I notice though is that even if I am taking Deca , if I am also using HGH it doesnt help with my hands feeling stiff all the time. Thats one thing about HGH that happens to some people. A good cycle of Test and Deca along with 5 iu of GH is awesome, but my hands get all swoled up...what lower the dose you say??? Nah, why do that ! haha

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru
It's medically proven. Deca causes the body to secrete more snovial fluid and rase igf, smother joints and faster healing. Medically documented pier reviewed.

AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 03-05-18, 09:18 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Wow...the more I read on test n deca it seems it's all about controlling the estrogen conversation from the test...keep that in check and a person should be good to go...the more test...the more estrogen...this is my understanding where most fuck up.
Having said that I also understand everyone reacts different to each compound.

The vast magority will react favorably with lower test and much higher deca, with test low enouph, you will fuck like a hore, and deca hi enouph one will grow, as good or BETTER than with the hi test b.s.... this is proven in rats; the more deca and quality food the more the rats grow, massavly, and continously to the limits of the calories, the study supplied.

Old 03-05-18, 09:43 AM

Administrator
i run it a little different from chicken. i run an equal dose of test and deca and find that to be mostly side effect free.

he brings up a good point about sex drive though. people talk about "deca dick". with an equal dose of test/deca your sex drive is actually much higher, not lower. I walk around having to tuck my shit in my waist band all day long.
Old 03-07-18, 06:42 PM

Superior Admiral
Well going into week four. It's finally helping my knees..no pain on leg press today first time in years. I couldn't believe it. I actually enjoyed it and wasn't cringing in pain. Kept it light as I've always had to cause of the knees and ankles and I know it's only masking it not healing it but damn it was nice for a change.....getting old sucks men...be prepared....lol

AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 03-08-18, 12:21 AM

Administrator
You've got yourself into the "never come off again" situation. Because when you drop the deca within about 3 weeks you'll feel 97 again.
Old 03-08-18, 04:53 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
You've got yourself into the "never come off again" situation. Because when you drop the deca within about 3 weeks you'll feel 97 again.
Dude..Trt...lose dose deca for life! It's crazy how much it's helped...now....hummmmmmm
..what else. Could be next..lmao

Old 03-08-18, 06:38 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Dude..Trt...lose dose deca for life! It's crazy how much it's helped...now....hummmmmmm
..what else. Could be next..lmao

Meanwhile doctors are prescribing arthritis meds that cost hundreds a month in some cases and cause about 700 side effects "sometimes fatal". Cock suckers.
lipripper likes this.
Old 03-16-18, 12:11 PM

Superior Admiral
5 weeks in now..huge improvements on knees. Wow..its really nice to work my legs and not be in pain to do it.. I can actually enjoy working legs and not regret having to do it..
Old 03-22-18, 05:56 AM

Superior Newbie
It's good to see another happy deca user finding relief from joint issues! If you go around the forums there are so many like you it's crazy. My buddy who is 50 takes 200mg on trt then bumps it to 600 on blast and he says that at 200 he feels just as good as on 600 minus the gains....

As mentioned by another poster they prescribe arthritis meds but they won't prescribe deca... hey maybe deca isn't with out it's long term issues like any other drug but I wonder if they did prescribe it what it would do for research purposes. They may find other ways of treating other ailments.

All I know is as I get older I'm so glad that there is test and deca and other things like HGH and provirion to keep me pushing strong.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!
lipripper likes this.
Old 03-27-18, 04:29 PM

Superior Newbie
My knees are fucked! Deca is part of my stack year round. It makes all the difference in the joints.,

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0