SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Anabolic Steroids (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/)
-   -   Everything you need to know about GH: Guru Ameen Ali (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/73601-everything-you-need-know-about-gh-guru-ameen-ali)

chuckz28 03-05-18 06:41 AM

Everything you need to know about GH: Guru Ameen Ali

Guys this is a MUST watch. He goes into very specific detail about the characteristics of American vs Chinese growth along with shipping issues about temperature control.

This is a lot of answers to the stuff we have had heated discussions before with on this forum.

https://youtu.be/-2QbdB2Uezs

Bouncer 03-05-18 09:16 AM

His vids are great. Good find chuck.

Chadd77 03-05-18 12:47 PM

It was interesting. He talks about having vials vacuum sealed to help preserve the GH when shipped. All GH that I ever tried was always vacuum sealed. If not I'm sure it would be bunk by the time it arrived in the mail.

I wonder if he's such a guru why doesn't he look better than he does. Don't get me wrong he looks very athletic but he doesn't not have much size at all.

rado 03-05-18 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadd77 (Post 799010)
It was interesting. He talks about having vials vacuum sealed to help preserve the GH when shipped. All GH that I ever tried was always vacuum sealed. If not I'm sure it would be bunk by the time it arrived in the mail.

I wonder if he's such a guru why doesn't he look better than he does. Don't get me wrong he looks very athletic but he doesn't not have much size at all.

Many don't need to look the part to be gurus....most of the smartest guys I know, barely look decent at all. It's weird I know.

Chadd77 03-05-18 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 799011)
Many don't need to look the part to be gurus....most of the smartest guys I know, barely look decent at all. It's weird I know.

I get it but then I have a hard time taking any kind of advice from them. It's like the fat trainer at the gym. lol Why would he have any clients??

rado 03-05-18 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadd77 (Post 799012)
I get it but then I have a hard time taking any kind of advice from them. It's like the fat trainer at the gym. lol Why would he have any clients??

Ha ha yea catch 22....I'm on your side, but many guys that are some of the best or smartest around, look like meh

chuckz28 03-05-18 03:38 PM

Not sure what knowledge has to do with practice or muscular genetics. Some people hit the books harder than the weights. I don't see any problem with this.

Androman 03-05-18 03:52 PM

he made a video on why he isn't big.

he doesn't have the genetics for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

boricuarage79 03-05-18 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androman (Post 799030)
he made a video on why he isn't big.

he doesn't have the genetics for it.

I was going to say this earlier, But i left it alone because these dickheads are know it alls

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bouncer 03-05-18 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadd77 (Post 799012)

the flip side of this is someone like Ronnie Coleman who is dumb as dumb gets. genetics does not = knowledge.

Chadd77 03-06-18 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 799043)
the flip side of this is someone like Ronnie Coleman who is dumb as dumb gets. genetics does not = knowledge.

Yeah I get it but it's like the guy who teaches you to be a race car driver. He can verbally tell you what to do but has no idea how to drive a car. lol

Chicken 03-06-18 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadd77 (Post 799100)
Yeah I get it but it's like the guy who teaches you to be a race car driver. He can verbally tell you what to do but has no idea how to drive a car. lol

The way u wrote that seemed a riddle 4 a sec, but i see exactly what ur saying.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Bouncer 03-06-18 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadd77 (Post 799100)

I'll give you another example. bill belichick..

Ameen knows drugs, diet, and training like bellichick knows football. does bellichick need to look like Gronkowski or make a play like Gronkowski for you to take football advice from him?

you act like ameen looks like some fat little slob. the guy is like 45 and he looks in great shape. aside from genetics how do you know his goal isn't just to be healthy?

Chicken 03-06-18 11:33 AM

His advice is wise.

chuckz28 03-06-18 12:29 PM

You don't have to have giant muscles to know real good GH smells like Band-Aids and sticks to the sides of the bottle and goes cloudy when it's shaken hahaha

Chicken 03-06-18 12:51 PM

I taste the oil I put in my glute in my mouth, some pins.

Androman 03-07-18 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chicken (Post 799123)
I taste the oil I put in my glute in my mouth, some pins.

like with tren. i get coughs with other oils that aren't even tren. gotten cough attacks after test injections even deca injections

boricuarage79 03-07-18 10:11 AM

Hany Rambod is a primary example.. Chubby guy that trains the top Olympians. Especially Buendia and Heath

Bouncer 03-07-18 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 799182)
Hany Rambod is a primary example.. Chubby guy that trains the top Olympians. Especially Buendia and Heath

heath has gotten worse every year for the last 5 years.

you really think heath would look any different if he got himself ready? he's been doing this thing for so long he should know exactly what it takes don't you think? I really doubt ramrod has much of an effect on heath these days.

boricuarage79 03-07-18 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 799191)
heath has gotten worse every year for the last 5 years.

you really think heath would look any different if he got himself ready? he's been doing this thing for so long he should know exactly what it takes don't you think? I really doubt ramrod has much of an effect on heath these days.

Right........................................ as always you are soooo right.......

Bouncer 03-07-18 11:50 AM

nah im just asking what you think.

phil has got steadily worse don't you think?

boricuarage79 03-07-18 11:50 AM

Everything I said and the only thing that registered you was heath.. we get it..U domt like him
Stfu and move on...
My point is Hany a 19th time Olympian coach is Traning the best and it's not a big dude.
U get it now u turd

Bouncer 03-07-18 11:53 AM

read the fucking thead you little bitch. i'm arguing in your favor for the most part. but someone like heath who has been doing it for so long, goes he really need ramrod especially considering he is not getting better. i'd like to see him take a fresh approach. dexter has no guru as far as im aware.

boricuarage79 03-07-18 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 799199)
read the fucking thead you little bitch. i'm arguing in your favor for the most part. but someone like heath who has been doing it for so long, goes he really need ramrod especially considering he is not getting better. i'd like to see him take a fresh approach. dexter has no guru as far as im aware.

Stfu and die

boricuarage79 03-07-18 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 799199)

He has that old guy

Bouncer 03-07-18 12:08 PM

dexter is 97.

boricuarage79 03-07-18 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 799204)
dexter is 97.

Lolhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e03a818ff4.gif

croy71 03-12-18 03:14 PM

From what I get is that HGH from overseas is absolutely bunk

Nyc 04-15-18 10:45 AM

Need info on hgh on how much to take and which one to get first time using it

Nyc 04-15-18 11:02 AM

Need to know on how much hgh to take daily first timer and which is the better on to get

chuckz28 04-15-18 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyc (Post 803488)
Need to know on how much hgh to take daily first timer and which is the better on to get

No offense bro but you're not going to get your hand held through this one. All the basic info is out there and you have to do some research. If you're that lazy to to look then you're too inexperienced and lazy for GH.

Spend a bit of time doing the research then if you have more specific questions you might get some help but with super general questions like this, it tells me that you've never used any performance enhancement at all and probably don't have your diet and excercizes routine in order.

JJB1 04-16-18 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadd77 (Post 799010)

I agree that Ameen must have the absolute worst genetic response to AAS on the planet because he sure as hell doesn’t impress one with his guru physique haha

This guy is clueless in regards to the Chinese generic hgh on the market today. His info is from back when maybe he actually had a physique. Now a days we have lab testing on certain brands of HGH that comfirm purity and dimer count. In regards to vacuum seals, some companies use nitrogen in place of a vacuum seal which keeps bacteria from growing.

As far as shelf life. I just saw a lab analysis of riptropin from 2013 that sat at room temperature unreconstituted and was now tested at low dimer count and close to 15ius HGH meaning no degradation in 5 years.
If someone has “guru” next to their name, take it with a grain of salt.

chuckz28 04-16-18 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJB1 (Post 803618)
I agree that Ameen must have the absolute worst genetic response to AAS on the planet because he sure as hell doesn’t impress one with his guru physique haha

Bit of an exaggeration there. My response is 10 fold worse than his. I get more sides than gains.

Chadd77 04-16-18 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJB1 (Post 803618)
As far as shelf life. I just saw a lab analysis of riptropin from 2013 that sat at room temperature unreconstituted and was now tested at low dimer count and close to 15ius HGH meaning no degradation in 5 years.
If someone has “guru” next to their name, take it with a grain of salt.

Ha I just saw that too!

Bouncer 04-16-18 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckz28 (Post 803623)
Bit of an exaggeration there. My response is 10 fold worse than his. I get more sides than gains.

time to boston lyod it and go crazy!

chuckz28 04-16-18 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 803669)
time to boston lyod it and go crazy!

I'd look like this in 2 months.
http://fortuneherald.com/wp-content/...Men-Boobs’.jpg

JJB1 04-17-18 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chadd77 (Post 803624)
Ha I just saw that too!

Pretty crazy result hunh? It made me feel a lot better about the stability of HGH.

Chemical_doc 05-25-18 01:02 PM

He may be right. However GH storage and transport are a bit overestimated.
Think about Genotropin. It can be stored at room temperature up to 30 degree up to 28 days.
Or about Saizen, Serostim, produced with mice cells that also can stored at room temperature.
I used Norditropin, which is liquid and so it's the most delicate, shipped from abroad and was absolutely the best.

Chemical_doc 06-01-18 08:20 AM

I found this link https://www.um.edu.mt/__data/assets/...al_devices.pdf
Interesting note how differs the acceptable duration for medications to remain
stable when stored at non-refrigerated conditions

Bouncer 06-01-18 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemical_doc (Post 807256)
He may be right. However GH storage and transport are a bit overestimated.
Think about Genotropin. It can be stored at room temperature up to 30 degree up to 28 days.
Or about Saizen, Serostim, produced with mice cells that also can stored at room temperature.
I used Norditropin, which is liquid and so it's the most delicate, shipped from abroad and was absolutely the best.

agree, i actually used GH a few years ago where the source admitted it had not been stored cold for close to 3 months. he basically gave it to me for free. it definitely was not useless. got tired as fuck the first 3 weeks like I always do with any gh.