SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Peptide cycle

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree25Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-18, 06:13 AM
Peptide cycle
  #1
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
This will be my plan in the next couple of weeks since I'm laying off the gear for a bit. I enjoyed GH, but the stuff gets expensive.

I had a nice short run with GHRP2 alone with test but it would of been better with MOD GRF 1-29.

My next Peptide cycle will be Hexarelin w/MoD Grf 100-200mcg 2x a day and MK677 in the evenings.



Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
fuck a dime. im a dolla

Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-20-18 at 08:38 AM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 10:15 AM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
i told you would be disappointed with GHRP. tell me i was right!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 10:33 AM
  #3
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Order has been placed. Should be here in the next week or so.
Now I just need to find a good MK677 I'm Europe

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 10:36 AM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
mk-677 is the only peptide i ever used that actually had an effect that was worth the effort. the first 2 weeks is comparable to dbol. then your body blocks it somehow and results completely stop. needs to be run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 10:40 AM
  #5
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Heard good things about Hex... Claims to be the best peptide as far as growth... but you have to be 1 month on 1 month off as it desentisize.
I did a short Mk677 before with LGD. I felt hypo and sleepy as soon as I took it.
Similar to Ghrp6

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 11:13 AM
  #6
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Hexarelin – an underrated GHRP

Hexarelin is another hexapeptide like GHRP-6.* Unlink the other GHRP’s out there, Hexarelin is the dark horse, the black sheep, the underdog not usually mentioned and often over looked for certain qualities.* This grossly underestimated peptide shouldn’t be pushed to the side, but rather examined to understand its benefits and usability for bodybuilders and athletes alike.

Table of Contents

1*Introduction

2*Summary

3*Benefits

4*How it works?

5*Dosages and Usage

*
Introduction
For starters Hexarelin is not your average GHRP.* The structure of the amino acid is that of a hexapeptide known to help promote the release of growth hormone (GH).* The mechanism of action is not yet fully understood by scientists.* However, what we know is that hexarelin has the ability to act both on the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus.* It is known to give the largest release of GH than any other GHRP.

[https://www]
Fig 1. Pituitary gland

Like other peptides, hexarelin has the ability to help promote more production of natural growth hormone, and it will not shut down the production of the body’s ability to produce GH.* Hexarelin has been shown in*studies*to increase bone mineral density, mitosis and meiosis, fat loss, connective tissue strengthening, and improved skin elasticity.
Summary
What were the benefits of Hexarelin?

The strongest pulse from a GHRP.

Increase LBM (lean body mass).

Help with fat reduction.

Increase bone density.

Anti aging properties heals skin.

Heart protective properties shown to heal heart tissue.

What are the side effects?

Increased* cortisol levels.

Increased prolactin levels.

Lower libido.

Hard to maintain during relations due to increased prolactin.

Possible gynecomastia.

Benefits
Interestingly, the most amazing finding with hexarelin was its ability to act on cardiac receptors separate from the GH releasing properties. The peptide can directly aid in cardio protective left ventricular pressure issues, as well as, help healing scar tissue on the heart.* Studies on lean and obese lab rats concluded that while lean rats were able to take advantage of the GH plasma increase better than the obese rats (the healthier the rat the more hexarelin effectively produced and utilized GH), obese rats did not see the same advantage.* Separate from the studies that monitored GH, both lean and obese rats both received all of the cardio protective properties of hexarelin.

[https://www]
Fig 2. Hexarelin Chemical Structure

How does it Work?
When Hexarelin is given as a subcutaneous injection, it activates the pituitary via a pulse, just like GHRP-6, and helps circulate growth hormone in the body.* Unlike*GHRP-6, it does not induce any hunger side effects.* Hexarelin has the ability to not only raise the level of GH in the body but to also suppress somatostatin, which is the main culprit that inhibits GH from being released.* This means that there will be more GH in abundance.* In addition, hexarelin is the strongest GHRP available, so users should notice that desensitization can come much quicker than other GHRP’s.** This makes it less ideal for long term use, but with hexarelin’s ability to raise healthy levels of IGF-1 and GH it can work perfect as a PCT tool for those coming off a synthetic GH/IGF-1 cycle.** The potency of this peptide should not be underestimated and it comes with an increase in cortisol production as well as prolactin.* Nothing close to what might be seen in elevated levels from*steroid use, but compared to other GHRP’s it has the strongest affinity to raise cortisol/prolactin.
Dosage and Usage
Hexarelin comes in a freeze dried powder just like the other GHRP peptides and storage should be done in a cool dry place until reconstituted and placed in a refrigerator.* Bacteriostatic water is used to reconstitute the powder and an insulin syringe is the preferred method for administering subcutaneous injections of hexarelin.* Users will notice 200mcgs is the saturation dose for hexarelin and over a few weeks of use total desensitization may begin to take place.* Also, the occasional flare up of the pituitary has been noted when dosing far beyond saturation doses.* Desensitization can be cleared easily by taking a break from hexerlin usage for a few days to a few weeks.* This GHRP is the strongest, and because of the desensitization factor, I believe the optimal way to use this peptide would be to blend it at low doses with other GHRP’s like GHRP2, GHRP6 or iPamorelin.* By combining a low dose of hexearelin with another GHRP, you are going to increase your ability to put out a greater pulse of growth hormone.* Combine this with GHRH’s and you have a synergistic blend that will release GH more effectively.* In fact, for synthetic*HGH*users, this may be a viable way to save money on using less exogenous GH by combining it with hexarelin in a GHRP+GHRH cycle.* As a result, utilizing hexarelin in this protocol would establish the maximum GH release in the body.



Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 11:39 AM
  #7
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tejas
Likes: 176
Are peptides actually worth it, why not just take gear? I have no knowledge on peptides..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 11:47 AM
  #8
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post
Are peptides actually worth it, why not just take gear? I have no knowledge on peptides..
Peptides are worth it if you can find legit ones and you can not compare them to gear as they do not bind to the androgen receptors.

Have sleeping problems take a peptide

Produce natural GH pulses Peptide

Treat an injury take a peptide...

Want a Tan? Take a peptide

They are good to bridge off cycle

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 12:57 PM
  #9
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tejas
Likes: 176
I need to look into peptides ha
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:07 PM
  #10
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post
I need to look into peptides ha
Bori is putting them in a positive light because he has to be excited about going on them.

The reality is they are underwhelming. They have a very slight effect. Even with that slight effect they stop working after a few weeks for the most part.

Waste of money imo.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:16 PM
  #11
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Don't listen to B...

I had positive results on GHRP2 .. I stayed full through out the day and weight was up. Its water, but water that goes in the muscles...

Peptides have a higher pulse than Exogenous GH.. the only difference is you have to inject more frequent.

I think Rambo ran a hex cycle before so he can give more feedback

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
RamboStallone likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:17 PM
  #12
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
Bori how would you rate them in comparison to AAS?

If steroids are a 10 I say peptides are a 2 at most.

Just run AAS. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:19 PM
  #13
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Bori how would you rate them in comparison to AAS?

If steroids are a 10 I say peptides are a 2 at most.

Just run AAS. lol
But Peptides are good for a bridge... the only peptide that was worthless was follistatin 344... 10 days of pure garbage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:22 PM
  #14
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
They are mostly Gyno friendly and him just coming of off Gyno surgery I would stay away from AAS IMO...

ASAP you can give them a try. Its very cost effective and worth the shot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:23 PM
  #15
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
Bori your being agressive here bro. Calm down.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:24 PM
  #16
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Bori your being agressive here bro. Calm down.
I think that's your intent.. it's to damn hot to be aggressive...

No AC's here!!

And level 54 assassin creed.. boom bishh

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:26 PM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
Your much calmer off those fucken filthy steroids!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:38 PM
  #18
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Bori how would you rate them in comparison to AAS?

If steroids are a 10 I say peptides are a 2 at most.

Just run AAS. lol
Your comparing apples to oranges. Peptides work off of grehlin recpetors to initiate gh pulses in the pituitary and hypothalamus glands. They have nothing to do with the androgen receptor and they are not androgens so your comparison is a bad one.

Second, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with MK677 is a terrible idea and completely off base. I ran the stuff for a year straight! It takes more then 2 weeks just to get past the sides, if you stop and reintroduce, sides will hit again. You stay on just like GH, the longer the higher igf levels climb.

Third, peptides work and they work damn well. I've ran them all, every way you can think of. Ghrp2 is great for mass. Hexarelin is my favorite for cutting.

All gh supps make me lethargic as shit. Whether it be peps, MK677, or exogenous HGH. So I start low and work up over time, works great. The longer the better.

There is a lot of misinformation on peps in this thread so I wanted to clear some things up. JJ and I have experimented with peps for years. We were the first using MK677 back in 2014 and everyone called us liars and now everyone is on the bandwagon running it lol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:39 PM
  #19
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
But Peptides are good for a bridge... the only peptide that was worthless was follistatin 344... 10 days of pure garbage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The myostatin inhibitors are all BS. Stick to the ghrps, ghrhs, and igfs. Those actually work.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:44 PM
  #20
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Heard good things about Hex... Claims to be the best peptide as far as growth... but you have to be 1 month on 1 month off as it desentisize.
I did a short Mk677 before with LGD. I felt hypo and sleepy as soon as I took it.
Similar to Ghrp6

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The studies showed 50% gh output after 16 weeks of hexarelin use. What I like to do is switch them up every 4-8 weeks. What's crazy is with all the gh secretagogues there was a decline in gh output with prolonged use BUT igf levels still rised and rised till they eventually leveled off. So if your after max igf levels should run as long and high as you can.

Your plan is a good one with the hex, mod, and MK677. If you were domestic, I would have sent you some of my liquid MK677 to use bro.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:45 PM
  #21
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
The myostatin inhibitors are all BS. Stick to the ghrps, ghrhs, and igfs. Those actually work.
All follistatin did was give me the flu for a few days... this was way back when they compared it to the Belgian bull.. lol.. everyone thought it was going to be the next best thing...

Like I said I ran 100mcgGHRP2 2-3x a day and I quit liked it.. yes I was on test, but my pumps were great... If I would of added mod it would of been 10xbetter. In fact I still have a vial of ghrp in the fridge. Might stack that up

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
RamboStallone likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:46 PM
  #22
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Bori is putting them in a positive light because he has to be excited about going on them.

The reality is they are underwhelming. They have a very slight effect. Even with that slight effect they stop working after a few weeks for the most part.

Waste of money imo.
I'm not sure why you feel that way bro, but I completely disagree. They don't stop working. We have had guys get their igf levels into the 400-600 range on peps! That's a legit 6-10iu of solid gh (of course everyone is different).
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:47 PM
  #23
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
Your comparing apples to oranges. Peptides work off of grehlin recpetors to initiate gh pulses in the pituitary and hypothalamus glands. They have nothing to do with the androgen receptor and they are not androgens so your comparison is a bad one.

Second, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with MK677 is a terrible idea and completely off base. I ran the stuff for a year straight! It takes more then 2 weeks just to get past the sides, if you stop and reintroduce, sides will hit again. You stay on just like GH, the longer the higher igf levels climb.

Third, peptides work and they work damn well. I've ran them all, every way you can think of. Ghrp2 is great for mass. Hexarelin is my favorite for cutting.

All gh supps make me lethargic as shit. Whether it be peps, MK677, or exogenous HGH. So I start low and work up over time, works great. The longer the better.

There is a lot of misinformation on peps in this thread so I wanted to clear some things up. JJ and I have experimented with peps for years. We were the first using MK677 back in 2014 and everyone called us liars and now everyone is on the bandwagon running it lol.
I'm just doing a basic comparison in terms of results. Wasn't getting into the science of how they differ.

And no, that's not my experience at all with mk-677. Ran it all kinds of ways. All results came in the first 2 weeks then nothing.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:48 PM
  #24
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Don't listen to B...

I had positive results on GHRP2 .. I stayed full through out the day and weight was up. Its water, but water that goes in the muscles...

Peptides have a higher pulse than Exogenous GH.. the only difference is you have to inject more frequent.

I think Rambo ran a hex cycle before so he can give more feedback

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hex is my favorite, asking me anything bro. I'm here to share my knowledge. I've done countless hours of research and countless pep cycles. Not claiming to be some guru or whatever, just have lots of experience and knowledge on how they work and am happy to help anyone!
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:48 PM
  #25
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
I'm not sure why you feel that way bro, but I completely disagree. They don't stop working. We have had guys get their igf levels into the 400-600 range on peps! That's a legit 6-10iu of solid gh (of course everyone is different).
I will do an IGF test on Peps and lay this to rest.
I got an IGF score of 469 on 3iu GH so I would like to compare the numbers.

What would be a good dose with Hex and Mod for the blood work?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
RamboStallone likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:49 PM
  #26
 
JJB1's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
mk-677 is the only peptide i ever used that actually had an effect that was worth the effort. the first 2 weeks is comparable to dbol. then your body blocks it somehow and results completely stop. needs to be run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
This is completely false. IGF1 kept going up after 1 year at 25mg per night. Results don’t stop. Your body adapts and loses some of the water retention. Hgh does lesson after the initial phase but IGF1 keeps elevating. IGF1 is what builds the muscle primarily.
That being said, the first two weeks have dramatic changes due to water retained intramuscularly which pushes strength way up, and joint support is amazing! Cycling 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, is a actually great idea.
RamboStallone likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:53 PM
  #27
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I'm just doing a basic comparison in terms of results. Wasn't getting into the science of how they differ.

And no, that's not my experience at all with mk-677. Ran it all kinds of ways. All results came in the first 2 weeks then nothing.
Nothing compares to AAS. I've always said this, AAS is the cake, this other stuff gh, peps, slin, etc, is the toppings on the cake.

The peps can be used for anti-aging purposes OR bbing purposes. Just depends on goals of the individual.

You are the first and only I've sewn report MK677 stopped working after 2 weeks. That's just unheard of. Maybe you are a nonresponder, it's rare but can happen.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:54 PM
  #28
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
I'm telling you my experience after running it multiple times. You can say "completely false" all you want. I ran it multiple times from multiple suppliers for up to 6 months at a time. Never noticed a thing after the first 2 weeks.

Those first 2 weeks were amazing though.

Maybe that's just my results but when I did my log other people who ran it experienced the same thing.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:56 PM
  #29
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
Nothing compares to AAS. I've always said this, AAS is the cake, this other stuff gh, peps, slin, etc, is the toppings on the cake.

The peps can be used for anti-aging purposes OR bbing purposes. Just depends on goals of the individual.

You are the first and only I've sewn report MK677 stopped working after 2 weeks. That's just unheard of. Maybe you are a nonresponder, it's rare but can happen.
I sure was a responder the first 2 weeks. Blew the fuck up like dbol. Multiple sources and multiple different runs.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 02:58 PM
  #30
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I will do an IGF test on Peps and lay this to rest.
I got an IGF score of 469 on 3iu GH so I would like to compare the numbers.

What would be a good dose with Hex and Mod for the blood work?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Run the hex and mod daily at 100mcgs each 3x a day. Then after 4 weeks, get an igf level tested. If you can do 200mcgs hex even better but hex is strong. I once did crazy shit, up to 500mcgs of hex. I literally would feel like passing out after the hex dose!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:00 PM
  #31
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I sure was a responder the first 2 weeks. Blew the fuck up like dbol. Multiple sources and multiple different runs.
The first two weeks are the worst for me, the lethargy is soo bad I can barely function lol. Sounds like you tolerate it well actually.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:03 PM
  #32
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
The first two weeks are the worst for me, the lethargy is soo bad I can barely function lol. Sounds like you tolerate it well actually.
Goes to show though how different people can respond.

Hell I even got sensitive nips. I believe I read that high igf can play a roll in gyno sometimes if the conditions are right.
RamboStallone likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:04 PM
  #33
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
The first two weeks are the worst for me, the lethargy is soo bad I can barely function lol. Sounds like you tolerate it well actually.
This is why I ran it for a week lol.. I couldn't stand the lethargy.. didnt give it enough time to do its magic

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:06 PM
  #34
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
Run the hex and mod daily at 100mcgs each 3x a day. Then after 4 weeks, get an igf level tested. If you can do 200mcgs hex even better but hex is strong. I once did crazy shit, up to 500mcgs of hex. I literally would feel like passing out after the hex dose!
Good shit bro. Lots of good info from peeps that actually ran the stuff, but I ain't doing 500 tho lol...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
RamboStallone likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:08 PM
  #35
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
This is why I ran it for a week lol.. I couldn't stand the lethargy.. didnt give it enough time to do its magic

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I have to start low, that's why I use the liquid. I start at 5mgs a night usually and work up 5mgs every two weeks. I found 10mg to be a good tolerable dose to stick with. Over 25mg didn't seem worth it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:09 PM
  #36
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
I have to start low, that's why I use the liquid. I start at 5mgs a night usually and work up 5mgs every two weeks. I found 10mg to be a good tolerable dose to stick with. Over 25mg didn't seem worth it.
I think I was taking 20mgs off the bat in the evenings. Guess that's why I had wicked lethargy.. worse than GH.. and felt hypo in the gym.. weird stuff

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:10 PM
  #37
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Good shit bro. Lots of good info from peeps that actually ran the stuff, but I ain't doing 500 tho lol...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lol yea bro I do not recommend anyone do that unless they have had lots of experience with it. I have done some shit before that literally would have me a useless zombie for entire days lol. Do as I say not as I do haha!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:11 PM
  #38
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
Run the hex and mod daily at 100mcgs each 3x a day. Then after 4 weeks, get an igf level tested. If you can do 200mcgs hex even better but hex is strong. I once did crazy shit, up to 500mcgs of hex. I literally would feel like passing out after the hex dose!
How were the strengths? Put on some good quality lean mass? I'm just going for a recomp..maybe up my weight again to 187

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:11 PM
  #39
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
Lol yea bro I do not recommend anyone do that unless they have had lots of experience with it. I have done some shit before that literally would have me a useless zombie for entire days lol. Do as I say not as I do haha!
I don't work, so I can sleep all day! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:11 PM
  #40
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I think I was taking 20mgs off the bat in the evenings. Guess that's why I had wicked lethargy.. worse than GH.. and felt hypo in the gym.. weird stuff

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yup I get that hypo feeling as well. Both hex and ghrp2 have had me hypo running around pounding sugar postworkout trying not to die! Did stupid doses and wasn't prepared at times. I'm not as crazy now.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:15 PM
  #41
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
Yup I get that hypo feeling as well. Both hex and ghrp2 have had me hypo running around pounding sugar postworkout trying not to die! Did stupid doses and wasn't prepared at times. I'm not as crazy now.
Never had any problems with Ghrp2. That's why I stay away from 6... Mostly mimics that gherlin effect.
How people can take ghrp6 and have to wait 30 mins to eat is beyond me. I heard stories of people sweating and thinking they going to die.. had some shit like that happen to me with DNP.. I ain't touching that shit ever again. And it was pure shit called yellow fever

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:21 PM
  #42
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
Ghrp 2 and 6 both had that hypo effect on me. Starving and shaky within 5 min after inject.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:24 PM
  #43
 
JJB1's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Goes to show though how different people can respond.

Hell I even got sensitive nips. I believe I read that high igf can play a roll in gyno sometimes if the conditions are right.
Some guys do get a prolactin response from MK-677. I’m lucky in that i never gets prolactin issues even stacking tren and deca like i am now.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 03:25 PM
  #44
 
JJB1's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Ghrp 2 and 6 both had that hypo effect on me. Starving and shaky within 5 min after inject.
I get that from GHRP6, but not GHRP2.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 06:15 PM
  #45
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tejas
Likes: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
They are mostly Gyno friendly and him just coming of off Gyno surgery I would stay away from AAS IMO...

ASAP you can give them a try. Its very cost effective and worth the shot

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


I’m just going to stick to my trt dose until I completely heal from my surgery. I may run some EQ later this year. I might run some npp after that but I will be taking caber
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 06:32 PM
  #46
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes: 2538
Damn...an informational thread....holy shit...what's going on here? Good stuff men!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 09:52 PM
  #47
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
How were the strengths? Put on some good quality lean mass? I'm just going for a recomp..maybe up my weight again to 187

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
My gh pep recomp stack is hexarelin with mod 3x a day with ipam and mod prebed

Yes I was always stronger, leaner, fuller, and recovered much faster while on the peps. The more and the stronger the effects were. I've also ran hgh up to 6iu, I was huge and lean for me, same thing. It's the igf levels at the end of the day. Get those up and you will be a bigger leaner version of yourself. If I was going all natty, no AAS, I'd stick to hex/mod, mk677, and igf lr3.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 10:15 PM
  #48
 
RamboStallone's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2018
Age: 29
Likes: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Never had any problems with Ghrp2. That's why I stay away from 6... Mostly mimics that gherlin effect.
How people can take ghrp6 and have to wait 30 mins to eat is beyond me. I heard stories of people sweating and thinking they going to die.. had some shit like that happen to me with DNP.. I ain't touching that shit ever again. And it was pure shit called yellow fever

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
There's no reason to wait at all. Alpha6164 over at PM, he is an anti-aging doc or something along those lines. He tested the peps fasted and with food and gh result was similar. There is no proof, studies or anything saying you don't need to eat. Only people spewing that crap were the old so called guru's making shit up lol. Others followed. I never worry about eating and taking them, I take them after meals sometimes.

Your making me want to run some hex again now Lol!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 10:15 PM
  #49
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11407
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
My gh pep recomp stack is hexarelin with mod 3x a day with ipam and mod prebed

Yes I was always stronger, leaner, fuller, and recovered much faster while on the peps. The more and the stronger the effects were. I've also ran hgh up to 6iu, I was huge and lean for me, same thing. It's the igf levels at the end of the day. Get those up and you will be a bigger leaner version of yourself. If I was going all natty, no AAS, I'd stick to hex/mod, mk677, and igf lr3.
what would you rate your pep stack at compared to 6iu of gh?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-18, 12:33 AM
  #50
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1656
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Damn...an informational thread....holy shit...what's going on here? Good stuff men!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I been trying to give some knowledge on peptides in my previous threads. Layed out charts and everything, but since I ain't no sponsor or rep I'm a dumb dumb in people's eyes lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0