SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Peptide cycle

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-18, 04:38 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
just imagine the current Mr.O vs Coleman at his peak. it's hard to say bodybuilding has moved forward in the last 15 years don't you agree? the lineup 15 years ago was fucken insane.
No one said they were NEEDED, especially for the genetic elite. Those guys grow on 1 dbol a day lol.

The debate was whether peps are effective or not. Real world data and studies prove they are. Yet you say they aren't, cuz Ruhl didn't use them? What kind of whack ass, lame argument is that? We use the latest technology why wouldn't we use the latest PEDs? Also, why would any REAL bodybuilder be against any PED? The more the merrier, if they come out with more shit, I'll be happy to use it. I try everything that I can get my hands on.

Again, what era bodybuilding you prefer has absolutely nothing to do with peps and if they are effective or not. Your blabbering nonsense at this point.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-18, 05:33 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
No one said they were NEEDED, especially for the genetic elite. Those guys grow on 1 dbol a day lol.

The debate was whether peps are effective or not. Real world data and studies prove they are. Yet you say they aren't, cuz Ruhl didn't use them? What kind of whack ass, lame argument is that? We use the latest technology why wouldn't we use the latest PEDs? Also, why would any REAL bodybuilder be against any PED? The more the merrier, if they come out with more shit, I'll be happy to use it. I try everything that I can get my hands on.

Again, what era bodybuilding you prefer has absolutely nothing to do with peps and if they are effective or not. Your blabbering nonsense at this point.
stfu. its a very basic and simple point. look at bodybuilding before the era of steroids and after. the difference is vast.

now look at bodybuilding before the era of peptides and after. there is no discernible difference whatsoever.

peptides serve a very very small role in bodybuilding. they absolutely do not live up to the hype. if the truth makes you angry tough shit..
Old 05-08-18, 05:35 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
stfu. its a very basic and simple point. look at bodybuilding before the era of steroids and after. the difference is vast.

now look at bodybuilding before the era of peptides and after. there is no discernible difference whatsoever.

peptides serve a very very small role in bodybuilding. they absolutely do not live up to the hype. if the truth makes you angry tough shit..
You're the one getting angry lol cuz you made a dumbass argument. You look like a fool. Have a nice day.
Old 05-08-18, 05:40 PM

Administrator
Quote:
You're the one getting angry lol cuz you made a dumbass argument. You look like a fool. Have a nice day.
yes i'm livid. lol gtfo. if you cant understand a basic point thats your problem. peptides have done very little for bodybuilding. thats a fact.
Old 05-08-18, 06:10 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Tell my rep to shut the fuck up ever again. Pull my banner . This is out of control.
Old 05-08-18, 06:20 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashlabs View Post
Tell my rep to shut the fuck up ever again. Pull my banner . This is out of control.
What he do run and tell on me? Lol

First of all it was said in a ball busting kind of way. Read the whole thread and you'll see that. Secondly I'm just giving my oppinion on peptides and he took a jab at me which you can see if you read the whole thread. I was never even jokingly taking jabs at him before he hit out at me. If you read the thread with an unbiased view you will clearly see that. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to have a disagreement with someone on the forum. Lol. Just because they are a rep doesn't mean I will just go along with everything they say if I disagree and it certainly doesn't mean I can't take a few jabs at them if they take a few shots first. This has nothing to do with flash labs, this is a disagreement over peptides.
Old 05-08-18, 06:53 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
What he do run and tell on me? Lol

First of all it was said in a ball busting kind of way. Read the whole thread and you'll see that. Secondly I'm just giving my oppinion on peptides and he took a jab at me which you can see if you read the whole thread. I was never even jokingly taking jabs at him before he hit out at me. If you read the thread with an unbiased view you will clearly see that. Thirdly, I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to have a disagreement with someone on the forum. Lol. Just because they are a rep doesn't mean I will just go along with everything they say if I disagree and it certainly doesn't mean I can't take a few jabs at them if they take a few shots first. This has nothing to do with flash labs, this is a disagreement over peptides.
It’s your board . You can say whatever you want . I’m just saying if you chose to tell MY rep to shut the fuck up then pull my banner . And he won’t tell you to shut the fuck up either . And nope has nothing to do with flash labs .I chose not to speak like that, especially in the open forum. Again these are all choices. I have no problem with you. Your the chief . Just never be shocked when the Indians follow the leader and curse and swear .
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-18, 07:01 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashlabs View Post
Itís your board . You can say whatever you want . Iím just saying if you chose tell MY rep to shut the fuck up then pull my banner . And he wonít tell you to shut the fuck up either . And nope has nothing to do with flash labs .I chose not to speak like that, especially in the open forum. Again these are all choices. I have no problem with you. Your the chief . Just never be shocked when the Indians follow the leader and curse and swear .
I got no problem with you either brother. And I've never had a single issue with JJB1 either. But this isn't the first time Rambo took a few jabs when none had been thrown his way. He came into a gun thread in gen chat and started talking shit because people were discussing what guns we own etc.. he came in saying "people that talk about guns are this and that etc..". He wasn't involved in the thread, nobody was talking to him, yet he came into the thread throwing jabs.

I never took it serious and I just assumed he was a ball buster so I responded in kind. That's pretty much how I viewed this discussion with him today. Talking shit but in a ball busting kind of way.

Just wanted to be clear with you on where all this came from. It's not like I came out of nowhere just talking shit for the hell of it.
Old 05-09-18, 05:02 AM

Superior Admiral
Well this escalated quickly...

Anyways back to the log...

Took a allergy pill last night and felt like 100 dollars this morning..

Pinned 50mcg IGF. Ate my breakfast and 45 mins to the gym...

I'm starting to feel the IGF effects.. had a very nice pump and I did not want to stop working out...

Today was a backwork out..

Forgot to weigh myself, but a pic after the workout

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
RamboStallone likes this.
Old 05-09-18, 08:34 AM

Superior Pro
this thread stresses me out

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Old 05-09-18, 08:51 AM

Administrator
looking good bori.

makes me wonder about how people respond to different drugs. you might take this as an insult but it's absolutely not. I've said it before but you look better off cycle and now then you did when you were running a bunch of gear. i wonder if your body just doesn't respond to gear in the typical way.

the reason i bring it up is that maybe my view on peptides is because I don't respond to them in the typical way. the difference between me on gear vs off gear is huge, i respond to even tiny amounts of gear. i have dropped 20lbs in months coming off gear in the past. i was eating tons. wasn't even running orals or high doses. that's how strong gear effects me. but on peptides I pretty much feel nothing and see nothing aside from mk-677 those first 2 weeks. maybe i'm just a poor responder to peptides which is why i'm so unimpressed with them.
Old 05-09-18, 08:52 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Well this escalated quickly...

Anyways back to the log...

Took a allergy pill last night and felt like 100 dollars this morning..

Pinned 50mcg IGF. Ate my breakfast and 45 mins to the gym...

I'm starting to feel the IGF effects.. had a very nice pump and I did not want to stop working out...

Today was a backwork out..

Forgot to weigh myself, but a pic after the workout

bori why tf are you purple

Old 05-09-18, 08:54 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
looking good bori.

makes me wonder about how people respond to different drugs. you might take this as an insult but it's absolutely not. I've said it before but you look better off cycle and now then you did when you were running a bunch of gear. i wonder if your body just doesn't respond to gear in the typical way.

the reason i bring it up is that maybe my view on peptides is because I don't respond to them in the typical way. the difference between me on gear vs off gear is huge, i respond to even tiny amounts of gear. but on peptides I pretty much feel nothing and see nothing aside from mk-677 those first 2 weeks. maybe i'm just a poor responder to peptides which is why i'm so unimpressed with them.
But I'm back on gear lol... could be the diet

And I look sorry AF natty

Old 05-09-18, 08:57 AM

Administrator
Quote:
But I'm back on gear lol... could be the diet

yea but i noticed it a month or so ago. i was like "this dude looks better off gear". lol. your shoulders look wider etc..

but yea if your training harder and diet is better then maybe the comparison is off.
Old 05-09-18, 08:59 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
yea but i noticed it a month or so ago. i was like "this dude looks better off gear". lol. your shoulders look wider etc..

but yea if your training harder and diet is better then maybe the comparison is off.
I went from 187 to 172 off cycle...that's alot in 2 months lol.. I think 180 would be a good balance for me and lean.. we shall see..
Still got 2 and half months till this diet is over

Old 05-11-18, 08:15 AM

Superior Admiral
Did legs yesterday... quad and hamstrings

Was a great workout. Might over did it..

No training today felt like I got hit by a mack truck and I got the bubble guts..

Did a little bit of walking outside today.

Feels like I got test flu everytime I inject this prop..

Waiting on my actual prop to come through and other goodies

Old 05-14-18, 04:46 PM

Superior Admiral
Gona be a nice lil ride

Androman likes this.
Old 05-14-18, 09:53 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Gona be a nice lil ride

goodbye

Old 05-15-18, 06:37 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Gona be a nice lil ride

How many days before you lose your mind on the tren?
Old 05-15-18, 07:00 AM

Superior Amateur
Nopers I canít handle tren. Looking good though bud
Old 05-15-18, 03:30 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
How many days before you lose your mind on the tren?
Haha.. doing a low dose...first time i ever ran it was 2011.. it was a blend.. no sides whatsoever, but I was on meds so I guess it masked them..
Second time was about 2 years. Blend as well (mast/tren/prop).. anything over 300 and I feel psychotic.. 200 seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Old 05-15-18, 04:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Haha.. doing a low dose...first time i ever ran it was 2011.. it was a blend.. no sides whatsoever, but I was on meds so I guess it masked them..
Second time was about 2 years. Blend as well (mast/tren/prop).. anything over 300 and I feel psychotic.. 200 seems to be the sweet spot for me.

I'm doing 10mg a day, I'm going to see if I can avoid sides and still get the effects. I know people will say placebo but I swear first day I thought I looked better and workout that night was much more intense, I was sweating bullets!

I responded well to low doses in the past, over the years my doses went up and up and I ended up just hating it cuz I was getting much more sides then before. So I'm back down now with my gear usage and I swear I look just as good and definitely feel a lot better.
Old 05-15-18, 05:00 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
I'm doing 10mg a day, I'm going to see if I can avoid sides and still get the effects. I know people will say placebo but I swear first day I thought I looked better and workout that night was much more intense, I was sweating bullets!

I responded well to low doses in the past, over the years my doses went up and up and I ended up just hating it cuz I was getting much more sides then before. So I'm back down now with my gear usage and I swear I look just as good and definitely feel a lot better.
Placebo is a hellavu drug..10mgs does seem like a baby dose tho. I wouldn't waste IMO. Unless you got that shit from the Vet lmao

I love tren with caber and I got that Pfizer!! Oh how I have the most vivid sex imaginations.. my girl cause it the tren dick lol

Old 05-16-18, 04:15 AM

Superior Admiral
Superdrol is the real deal!! Took half a tab and I did chest and shoulders. Normally i just do one body part per exercise, but I needed to catch up!!

Old 05-16-18, 04:16 AM

Superior Admiral
Some goodies from UK... palumbo hooked me up!!.. sike
Mango flavor
Old 05-21-18, 05:13 AM

Superior Admiral
In week 2 of test and it has kicked in!.. horny like a mofo..
Banged my girl when we woke up yesterday. Jerked off in the eveninf and banged my girl again this morning.
Scary part is i have not started tren yet, but will today.

Will add low dose caber. .25mgs E3D

My dick gona be sore as fuck and will most likely be distracted at the gym

Superdrol got me strong as fuck. Only pre-workout

Old 05-21-18, 12:28 PM

Superior Admiral
Just started my tren ace.. 40mgs of test and 40 of tren. Starting slow and EOD injections.
Will prolly do higher tren than test. 150 test and 200 tren PW

Old 05-21-18, 07:11 PM

Superior Amateur
Today was your first day of tren?
Old 05-22-18, 01:33 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post
Today was your first day of tren?
Yup

Old 05-22-18, 02:40 AM

Superior Amateur
Feel it yet?
Old 05-22-18, 03:10 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Feel it yet?
Yea bro. I gained 10lbs of lean mass in my sleep on my first pin yesterday... lol wtf

Old 05-22-18, 03:11 AM

Superior Amateur
Lol verdy interdasting.
boricuarage79 likes this.
Old 05-22-18, 12:39 PM

Superior Admiral
2nd pin today of test/tren. Grew 3 inches on my dick. Plan to do everyday and see how that goes.
No gym today as the allergies got to me

Old 05-22-18, 12:45 PM

Administrator
Quote:
No gym today as the allergies got to me
did you pull this excuse in the military? god damn sissy.

Old 05-22-18, 02:21 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
did you pull this excuse in the military? god damn sissy.

I was stationed at a higher altitude.. never had that problem up until few years ago

Old 05-22-18, 02:26 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I was stationed at a higher altitude.. never had that problem up until few years ago

Yea I think you caught a case of euro pussification. You were a man before you moved to the queer republic of Merkel.
Old 05-22-18, 03:03 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Yea I think you caught a case of euro pussification. You were a man before you moved to the queer republic of Merkel.
Lol. U will never be half the man i was. Ever

Old 05-23-18, 05:22 AM

Superior Admiral
Update::

Tren kicking my ass... feels like I got the test/tren flu... good in a way, obviously is the immune system fighting back the introduce hormones...

Superdrol preworkout

Did back today and 30 mins cardio..

Felt strong yet weak at same time.. had to make my rest period longer.

Hope it passes...

So far no agression, or anxiety...

Libido is pretty high...

Have not taking any caber. Just have it on hand in case..

Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-23-18 at 05:29 AM.
Old 05-23-18, 08:19 AM

Administrator
watch that superdrol, rado is in liver failure now because of it.
Old 05-23-18, 08:59 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
watch that superdrol, rado is in liver failure now because of it.
lol. Dude was taking 100mg of that shit.

I only take 5mgs...

Old 05-23-18, 09:19 AM

Superior Admiral
Also Im up a couple pounds and can see my body changing every day.

I upped my carbs so that's playing a role in looking fuller..

Old 05-23-18, 05:28 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Also Im up a couple pounds and can see my body changing every day.

I upped my carbs so that's playing a role in looking fuller..

But can you feel the tren lolol
Old 05-24-18, 12:37 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
But can you feel the tren lolol
You sure need to learn how to read this thread nigga

Old 05-24-18, 06:24 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Based on this response, the tren has kicked in to some extent.

Yea I kinda feel like telling everyone off myself lol. I rasied the dose to 0.5ml of the comp cut a day so 25mg each test prop, tren ace, mast prop. Not going to go above this, no need.
Old 05-24-18, 06:31 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Based on this response, the tren has kicked in to some extent.

Yea I kinda feel like telling everyone off myself lol. I rasied the dose to 0.5ml of the comp cut a day so 25mg each test prop, tren ace, mast prop. Not going to go above this, no need.
Yea. It has kicked in cause i have anxiety and I'm irritated as fuck, slept like shit last night
I might drop it before its to late..

Stick to drol and switch to NPP

Old 05-24-18, 06:36 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:

I was joking
Old 05-24-18, 07:12 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
I was joking
Asap Rocky

Old 05-24-18, 07:23 AM

Founding Member
Bori where can I buy a blue spiderman suit like that??
Old 05-24-18, 07:30 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
Bori where can I buy a blue spiderman suit like that??

Old 05-24-18, 07:36 AM

Founding Member
Bori is the fuckin german spiderman!

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0