SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Alibaba HGH Order

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By D14BL0

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-18, 06:15 PM
Alibaba HGH Order

Superior Newbie
Its been a while since I've posted. I've been using WorldHGH (Jintropin.us) for a year and a half (mostly Hygetropin) and have had amazing results.

I got 1,000 iu of what was "guaranteed" to be 99.5%+ purity HGH (191aa). It just arrived (see pics). I did a boil test with what I know to be legit HGH (on left in pic) and the new stuff (on middle/right in pic). The legit turned cloudy white, while the new stuff stayed clear. Also, the new stuff instantly mixes with the water, while all the stuff I've been using takes a little work to get mixed well.

From what I've seen in other forums, the boil test might be bullshit. I think its time for me to send this to get analyzed in a lab, versus me risking this on myself. Has anyone used a US lab for chemical analysis, etc.? I don't even know where to start, so looking for some advice on what type of test to get, and where to get it at.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180713_185019.jpg (411.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 20180713_185032.jpg (359.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 20180713_185353.jpg (370.5 KB, 14 views)
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-18, 09:51 AM

Administrator
yeah the boil test is hocus pocus. doesn't tell you anything bro. chemical analysis is unbelievably expensive in the US. not really an option.

your best best is getting IGF blood work.
Old 07-14-18, 01:16 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks man, yeah that's what I pretty much figured. I reached out to a couple labs for a HPLC test quote. I'll post an update with the average prices when I get them back.
AvidFisherman likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0