SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page SSRIs and AAS

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chadd77

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-18, 07:11 PM
SSRIs and AAS
  #1
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 348
Does anyone have any experience with combining antidepressants and anabolics?

I am prescribed zoloft and wondered if it would have any negatives or perhaps maybe even prevent some negative mental sides caused by anabolics? Ex; equipoise and anxiety, tren and depression etc

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-18, 08:40 PM
  #2
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2066
I have no experience with it but would advise against tren for obvious reasons.
Androman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-18, 09:21 PM
  #3
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I have no experience with it but would advise against tren for obvious reasons.
Thanks Chad

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-18, 09:22 PM
  #4
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 348
Im going to try 500mg of EQ and be my own guinea pig. See if the anxiety/mental sides ive experienced from EQ in the past would be affected.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 09:03 AM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11339
hormones in general will make any kind of anxiety/stress/anger/emotion more exaggerated. adding in another drug that fucks with chemicals in the brain can only spell trouble IMO. if you are having issues bro I think a trt dose of test or slightly above would be your best bet to keep you in a healthy state of mind. i'd stay away from other forms of AAS.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 10:58 AM
  #6
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1649
U good

Antidepressants will mask it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
fuck a dime. im a dolla
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 11:11 AM
  #7
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3480
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
U good

Antidepressants will mask it

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 11:12 AM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11339
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
you still hooked on ambien you fucken scum!?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 11:13 AM
  #9
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
you still hooked on ambien you fucken scum!?
Why you stuck in 2008?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 11:14 AM
  #10
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1649
Its true. I was on all types of shit and i had no negative mental sides on aas. Especially tren.

Now im off all the shit.. exceot a tiny dose of valium. I can't handle tren sides

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 11:16 AM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11339
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Why you stuck in 2008?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk


is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 12:31 PM
  #12
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Its true. I was on all types of shit and i had no negative mental sides on aas. Especially tren.

Now im off all the shit.. exceot a tiny dose of valium. I can't handle tren sides

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thats exactly what i thought. I wouldnt run tren though.



Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-18, 12:35 PM
  #13
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
hormones in general will make any kind of anxiety/stress/anger/emotion more exaggerated. adding in another drug that fucks with chemicals in the brain can only spell trouble IMO. if you are having issues bro I think a trt dose of test or slightly above would be your best bet to keep you in a healthy state of mind. i'd stay away from other forms of AAS.
Thats right. Ive always had mental problems when Eq and Mast. No problem with other compounds aside from those and tren but if i can get away with running TRT plus eq/mast without the mental sides, itll give me the look i want.

I was going to opt for primo but first of all its highly faked and second too much money.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0