SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Has anyone used ironmanhgh?

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Tsquared
Old 11-29-18, 11:14 PM
Has anyone used ironmanhgh?

Superior Newbie
I’ve been off growth for quite awhile now, but was wanting to start back up soon only to see my old source (select) has apparently been scamming people out of their money and fell off the face of the earth. I’m glad I checked the forums first cause I almost just went straight to the website and placed an order. Dodged a bullet on that.

Anyways I was looking around at new sources and figured I’d probably go with jintropin.us, but I kept looking and saw “ironmanhgh”. They’re a domestic source, but I really couldn’t find any feedback on them. And their prices are kinda all over the place, the jins and ansomone are pretty much the same price that jintropin.us has them for, but they’re genotropin, nordi pen, omnitrope, humatrope,etc. all cost an arm and a leg. Except their serostim which is only $420 for the 126iu kit which is pretty damn cheap. So idk, I just wanted to see if anyone has had success with them?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-30-18, 09:52 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Tsquared View Post
I’ve been off growth for quite awhile now, but was wanting to start back up soon only to see my old source (select) has apparently been scamming people out of their money and fell off the face of the earth. I’m glad I checked the forums first cause I almost just went straight to the website and placed an order. Dodged a bullet on that.

Anyways I was looking around at new sources and figured I’d probably go with jintropin.us, but I kept looking and saw “ironmanhgh”. They’re a domestic source, but I really couldn’t find any feedback on them. And their prices are kinda all over the place, the jins and ansomone are pretty much the same price that jintropin.us has them for, but they’re genotropin, nordi pen, omnitrope, humatrope,etc. all cost an arm and a leg. Except their serostim which is only $420 for the 126iu kit which is pretty damn cheap. So idk, I just wanted to see if anyone has had success with them?
never heard of them bro. i could be wrong but you have to ask yourself how does some place nobody has ever heard of have prices that cheap? know what I mean? usually the more you buy the bigger the discount you get from the manufacturer. you telling me this ironmag place buys more then the big sources? i seriously doubt it. be careful brother. obviously any business is in it for the money. ask yourself how and why they are so cheap. if something doesn't add up there is almost always something wrong.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Tsquared
Old 11-30-18, 02:29 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
never heard of them bro. i could be wrong but you have to ask yourself how does some place nobody has ever heard of have prices that cheap? know what I mean? usually the more you buy the bigger the discount you get from the manufacturer. you telling me this ironmag place buys more then the big sources? i seriously doubt it. be careful brother. obviously any business is in it for the money. ask yourself how and why they are so cheap. if something doesn't add up there is almost always something wrong.
Yeah bro you were right. I looked a little more today and saw a guy on the evo forum made a post about getting scammed by them. Guess I’m going with jintropin.us. I hate going international, but they’re trusted here and seem to have pretty consistent blood work backing them up. I just wish they carried the 40iu kits of ansomone.
Bouncer
Old 11-30-18, 02:43 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Tsquared View Post
Yeah bro you were right. I looked a little more today and saw a guy on the evo forum made a post about getting scammed by them. Guess I’m going with jintropin.us. I hate going international, but they’re trusted here and seem to have pretty consistent blood work backing them up. I just wish they carried the 40iu kits of ansomone.
You can also look at the source here called the provider.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
CDlifts
Old 12-04-18, 12:59 PM

Superior Newbie
I would email Pharmavol labs and ask them about their growth hormone. I know a few guys who have been using that and like it for an affordable price.
Shawn1one
Old 02-10-19, 01:37 AM

Superior Newbie
I tried an order. Paid in Bitcoin, and the product never came. I only received a email confirming the payment.

Emailed Michael, and no response. Maybe I am naive, but I thought with all of the detailed work on the page, that I would at least be sold cakes, if given an excuse, or told there was a delay. No, just take the Bitcoin and be done with it.

Lesson learned, stick with a trusted and reviewed source.
Bouncer
Old 02-10-19, 10:35 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Shawn1one View Post
I tried an order. Paid in Bitcoin, and the product never came. I only received a email confirming the payment.

Emailed Michael, and no response. Maybe I am naive, but I thought with all of the detailed work on the page, that I would at least be sold cakes, if given an excuse, or told there was a delay. No, just take the Bitcoin and be done with it.

Lesson learned, stick with a trusted and reviewed source.
sorry to hear it brother. definitely makes sure you can find current reviews of a source. seems like gh sources in particular are getting shady at a faster rate then just AAS sources.
jack tors
Old 02-11-19, 04:55 PM

Superior Freak
Haven’t found a source I’ve trusted yet

We all have been burned at some point, 1st Gh order I ever did I got first shipment and ordered again and never heard from them... $500 gone
Bouncer
Old 02-12-19, 11:17 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
Big money, easy scam
Haven’t found a source I’ve trusted yet

We all have been burned at some point, 1st Gh order I ever did I got first shipment and ordered again and never heard from them... $500 gone
there's definitely plenty of sources that have been around for years that have never done anyone wrong.

agree though, too many turds in the game.
Derek Wilson
Old 02-24-19, 02:43 PM

Superior Amateur
Bouncer
Old 02-25-19, 11:48 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Derek Wilson View Post
First time
derek i swear to fuck your gonna get a kick in the mouth!