SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Test E Cycle Advise Required

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Grundywhiffs01
Old 11-30-18, 03:11 PM
Test E Cycle Advise Required

Superior Newbie
Hi guys, I wanted to ask some advise regarding a test e cycle i am considering starting. I am asking on here, as people such as Bouncer and Chadd were very helpful in helping advice with regards to my first GH run, which has gone well.

So I am currently on TRT, and will be for life. My dose is only 100mg per week, with HCG 100IU eveyday, and aromasin 12.5mg EOD. 100mg seems low, but my test levels are at 1200, so im happy with how it's going.

I am considering doing a cycle of TEST E, at between 400-600mg per week, continuing hcg and aromasin.

I wanted to ask, if pct is required, as i am on trt, so not needing to restore natural function, as my continuous hcg os keeping my natural test production going. So do i need anything else, and is there a recommended weekly time frame for the higher dose?

Should i run 400mg-600mg for say 10 weeks, then go back to my 100mg for say 4 weeks, then repeat?

Just after advise.

Tia
is Offline   Reply With Quote
chuckz28
Old 11-30-18, 03:45 PM

Founding Member
No pct is necessary if you are on trt. The purpose of pct is to restore natural production more quickly but since you're on trt you don't need to worry about that.

Second, come off high dose 4-5 weeks prior to blood test to ensure levels go back to the norm. You may possibly still have elevated levels of RBC and hematocrit even after 4-5 weeks but your testosterone levels should be back to normal trt level.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Grundywhiffs01
Old 11-30-18, 03:48 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
No pct is necessary if you are on trt. The purpose of pct is to restore natural production more quickly but since you're on trt you don't need to worry about that.

Second, come off high dose 4-5 weeks prior to blood test to ensure levels go back to the norm. You may possibly still have elevated levels of RBC and hematocrit even after 4-5 weeks but your testosterone levels should be back to normal trt level.

Thanks for the advise. Is Nolva essential? I have high estrogen on my trt dose, so require 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. Will increasing this to 25mg EOD, be enough, or does Nolva help with other sides?
lipripper
Old 11-30-18, 05:21 PM

Superior Admiral
I'm sensitive to estrogen as well you will most likely have to adjust your dose up a bit while you run your blast. I just run adex and it controls it fine
After I run a blast I go back to my normal dosing of test n adex I did before. Works fine for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundywhiffs01 View Post
Thanks for the advise. Is Nolva essential? I have high estrogen on my trt dose, so require 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. Will increasing this to 25mg EOD, be enough, or does Nolva help with other sides?
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-01-18, 01:21 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
I'm sensitive to estrogen as well you will most likely have to adjust your dose up a bit while you run your blast. I just run adex and it controls it fine
After I run a blast I go back to my normal dosing of test n adex I did before. Works fine for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Ok thanks. Thats the plan. Aromasin EOD at 25mg, or ED if needed. Hcg i always run to keep balls ticking over anyway.
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-01-18, 03:44 AM

Superior Newbie
Any recommendations for sources for high quality TEST E?
chuckz28
Old 12-01-18, 06:18 AM

Founding Member
Check for reviews from veterans on any of the sponsors sections. I think most of them are pretty solid.

Tapatalk sucks balls
Bouncer
Old 12-01-18, 10:06 AM

Administrator
test is the most likely of all steroids to be legit and quality. you wont find too many fakes. it's cheap to make and not worth it to a source to make a shit product.

a product like GH on the other hand is the exact opposite.
chuckz28
Old 12-01-18, 03:19 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
test is the most likely of all steroids to be legit and quality. you wont find too many fakes. it's cheap to make and not worth it to a source to make a shit product.

a product like GH on the other hand is the exact opposite.
I'd say the only thing you're paying for is dosing near the advertised dose and clean manufacturing process. Some cooks straight up don't give a shit about cleanliness or full doses but they don't tend to last too long, til they change lab names and go again. There has been labs in the past that had hair in the vials and clumps of black shit looking like mold.

To OP stick to the sponsors section here and find out which works best for your needs based on reviews, payment methods, shipping domestic/vs international etc.

Tapatalk sucks balls
rocco-x
Old 12-01-18, 03:48 PM

Superior Newbie
Those are great numbers for such a low dose of test a week!
But why the hcg ed?

I do like to keep enuff hcg on hand esp when running tren or deca, which I just started a few weeks ago and will be switching to npp at 100mgs eod along with sust. How often do you get your bloodwork done? That's one thing I def need to start doing at least every 60 days.
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-01-18, 04:54 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
Those are great numbers for such a low dose of test a week!
But why the hcg ed?

I do like to keep enuff hcg on hand esp when running tren or deca, which I just started a few weeks ago and will be switching to npp at 100mgs eod along with sust. How often do you get your bloodwork done? That's one thing I def need to start doing at least every 60 days.

I run test e and hcg Every day. For me its easier to micro dose daily, i feel more stable, and the numbers are higher.

Although when on cycle, i will probably inject every 3.5d due to the amount.

Just to clarify, a good cycle is 12 weeks at say 600mg, then how many weeks at low dose? 8?
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-01-18, 04:55 PM

Superior Newbie
As im only 4 weeks into trt, and still trying to get estrogen in check, i currently have a full blood check done every 6 weeks.
redback
Old 12-01-18, 05:04 PM

Founding Member
Keep an eye on blood work if you are going to run Aromasin for long periods. Test will raise LDL and lower HDL, add Aromasin to this mix and it will magnify those effects. Just keep an eye on the LDL/HDL ratio.
Bouncer
Old 12-01-18, 06:44 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by redback View Post
Keep an eye on blood work if you are going to run Aromasin for long periods. Test will raise LDL and lower HDL, add Aromasin to this mix and it will magnify those effects. Just keep an eye on the LDL/HDL ratio.
all he has to do is add oatmeal to his diet and it's of no concern...

i'm serious check this out, pretty sure you will be convinced.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AVloqiXdk0
redback
Old 12-01-18, 09:18 PM

Founding Member
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-02-18, 06:30 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by redback View Post
Thanks for the advise, with keep an eye on those. Are there supplements to take to help keep these levels more stable? Apart from oatmeal lol
Bouncer
Old 12-02-18, 11:02 AM

Administrator
supps don't do much to counter steroids bro. the science of supps benefits is very shaky with almost nothing of real substance.
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-02-18, 12:12 PM

Superior Newbie
supps don't do much to counter steroids bro. the science of supps benefits is very shaky with almost nothing of real substance.

Ok.

So is my plan of 12 weeks high dose, 4 weeks low dose and repeat a good cycle?

Or is 8 weeks low dose required?
Bouncer
Old 12-02-18, 12:37 PM

Administrator
Ok.

So is my plan of 12 weeks high dose, 4 weeks low dose and repeat a good cycle?

Or is 8 weeks low dose required?
Your saying after a 4 week low dose your going to go back to high dose?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-02-18, 01:08 PM

Superior Newbie
Your saying after a 4 week low dose your going to go back to high dose?

Whatever is recommended. How long is advised for the "cruise"?
Bouncer
Old 12-02-18, 01:19 PM

Administrator
longer then 4 weeks bro. your plan would just have hormone levels going up and down all the time. you should cruise for 90% of the time and blast 10% of the time.
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-02-18, 01:28 PM

Superior Newbie
So not even 12 weeks blast, 12 weeks cruise?
Bouncer
Old 12-02-18, 02:17 PM

Administrator
There is nothing set in stone but I'd blast going into summer and for the summer months and then cruise the rest if the year.

A$AP
Old 12-02-18, 06:05 PM
Test E Cycle Advise Required

Superior Pro
Some say time on should equal time off. So that being said run your blast for 10-12 weeks then lower you test dose back to your trt dose for 10-12 weeks before doing another blast or adding any other compounds.
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-30-18, 10:13 AM

Superior Newbie

I've ordered a supply of Test E, and also Tbol ( Turinabol). I have decided, that as I have such an issue controlling Estrogen just on TRT dosages, that going for 500mg test will be difficult to manage.

My plan is to nail down my levels on 200mg Test E a week, and then just do cycles of Tbol along side the low dose Test.

Does anyone have experience or advise regarding this? I was planning 200mg a week Test E, with 40mg Tbol for 4-6 weeks, take the same 4-6 weeks off, then repeat. That way i don't have to keep worrying about managing estrogen, and can do shorter cycles.

Are those doses ok? And is 4 weeks on, 4 off also ok?

Will be running nac, cq10 and other liver support constantly, dont drink also.

TIA
Bouncer
Old 12-30-18, 10:43 AM

Administrator
no. running 17-aa orals 4 weeks on 4 weeks off over and over is not okay.

managing estro is not hard. run adex at .2-.5mgs ED or EOD with 500mgs test and you will be fine.
Grundywhiffs01
Old 12-30-18, 11:36 AM

Superior Newbie

managing estro is not hard. run adex at .2-.5mgs ED or EOD with 500mgs test and you will be fine.
Doh, thought that might be the response!

What cycle would you recommend then for someone just wanting to top up their trt protocol. I honestly have pretty bad acne just on 100mg Test a week trt, and just wanted to add in something to assist with building muscle / fat loss.

Could tbol for 6 weeks with a longer break work for a couple of times a year?
Grundywhiffs01
Old 01-10-19, 10:05 AM

Superior Newbie

Got bloods back today. Running 500mg test e a week, total testosterone is 6300, but estrogen is 92pg/ml on 25mg Aromasin ED.

Thoughts on how to further lower estrogen? More Aromasin, try adex, or letro?
Bouncer
Old 01-10-19, 10:11 AM

Administrator
some estro is healthy bro. are you having any sides? sensitive nips? mood issues? sex issues? holding to much water? if the answer is no don't worry about it.
Grundywhiffs01
Old 01-10-19, 12:16 PM

Superior Newbie
some estro is healthy bro. are you having any sides? sensitive nips? mood issues? sex issues? holding to much water? if the answer is no don't worry about it.
Pretty tired and grumpy,and puffy. Is arimadex stronger in comparison? Would 1mg ed have more impact than the Aromasin?
Bouncer
Old 01-10-19, 01:08 PM

Administrator
not sure if it's stronger maybe you have crappy aromasin. i use adex at tiny dose .1mg ED. but my test dose is only 250mgs E5D.
Grundywhiffs01
Old 01-10-19, 01:25 PM

Superior Newbie

Think I'll try dropping the test to 400mg a week then.

Thanks
A$AP
Old 01-10-19, 07:25 PM

Superior Pro
Grundywhiffs01
Old 01-11-19, 01:47 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by A$AP View Post
Have you gotten any bloodwork done?

Yes, i said that in my post. I always check bloods, otherwise you're guessing.

Total Testosterone is 6300
Oestradiol 109 pg/ml