SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Halotestin

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By croy71

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-18, 04:08 PM
Halotestin

Superior Newbie
I just recently got in a small pack of halotestin 7.5mgs from a vendor on another board. I remember years ago first trying it out, liquid form, possibly 10mgs/ml, usually an hour prior to a heavy day, preferably leg day, when I was on my 5/3/1 or Max-ot routines...but it was so long ago I can't remember how I responded or if I even took it correctly pre-workout.

I guess my question is has or does anyone here ever use halo, do you cycle it in extremely short durations, say 1-2wks, what dosages, how long before a workout...etc...?

As I've stated earlier in other posts, as I've aged, now at 51, my body responds so differently to orals than in my early 40's.

It's just something I'm considering on trying along with this sust/npp combined with 25mgs drop ed/ed as a boost for those days when the couch just might win lol...any input is greatly appreciated.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-18, 09:50 AM

Superior Newbie
The risk is not worth the benefit Iím 12 weeks post bb show and took halo for the last 4 weeks of prep and my blood Work Is still messed up, blood to thick,plateslets low, iron still to high and liver inzines are up, so I would recommend trashing it
Bouncer likes this.
Old 12-31-18, 01:09 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
The risk is not worth the benefit Iím 12 weeks post bb show and took halo for the last 4 weeks of prep and my blood Work Is still messed up, blood to thick,plateslets low, iron still to high and liver inzines are up, so I would recommend trashing it
Listen to that advice Rocco. Especially at your age bro. That shit will put you in a grave.

Nobody age 50 should be using poison like Halo.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0