SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page China To Crack Down On Anabolic Steroids in 2019

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Bouncer
Old 12-30-18, 09:50 AM
China To Crack Down On Anabolic Steroids in 2019

Administrator
The Chinese sports administration will introduce new legislation to criminalize doping and steroids next year.

China’s top sports official Gou Zhongwen has promised to criminalize doping in China. This will mean prison terms for Chinese athletes who are caught using anabolic steroids and other prohibited performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs).

The Winter Olympics are coming to China in 2022. And Chinese government officials need to show the world that it is committed to eliminating doping among its athletes. This is the undisputed motivation for the new legislation.

Zhongwen believes the new laws will “show the world” that China will not tolerate doping when the 2022 Winter Olympic commence in Beijing and surrounding towns on February 4, 2022.

“It is our will to show the world we are really serious about anti-doping and are taking concrete measures on fight against doping,” promised Zhongwen.

China is one of the countries that is widely believed to currently operate a state-sponsored systematic doping program among its athletes. China has insisted that any such program ceased to operate long ago.

China's involvement in state-sponsored doping was inspired by the East German program in the 1960s and 1970s. China’s doping program gained momentum throughout the 1980s, 1990s, 2000s and possibly even the 2010s.ÂÂ

Following the Russian state-sponsored doping scandal in recent years, anti-doping crusaders may be looking to devote their investigative resources to allegations of state-sponsored doping by China.

Chinese government officials likely hope its “crackdown” on doping will avert such attention. They definitely want avoid the same fate as Russia. Russia saw its athletes banned from 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics GamesÂÂ

If China does follow up with its plans to criminalize doping, it will do so before either the United States or United Kingdom have passed such legislation.

The United Kingdom resisted pressure to criminalize doping prior to the 2012 London Summer Olympics. However, the United States is showing clear signs that it will cave to the whims of anti-doping crusaders.

The United States has plans to criminalize doping by American athletes (but only in international competitions) with the introduction of the Rodchenkov Anti-Doping Act. The proposed law will include possible jail time for some athletes caught using steroids and PEDs.

The prospects for criminalizing doping in China appear to be strong. The Chinese Supreme People’s Court has expressed its desire to crack down on doping as well.

"With China strengthening the rule of law and anti-doping being included in the process, we, as China's highest judicial organ, feel obliged to do our part in cracking down on doping,” according to Judge Jiang Qibo.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 12-30-18, 09:52 AM

Administrator
Get ready for higher prices or a shift in where steroids come from. Just like most UG stuff used to come from mexico, we may need to shift again. China will absolutely bust a lot of the powder makers leading up to the olympics in 2022.
redback
Old 12-30-18, 04:44 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Get ready for higher prices or a shift in where steroids come from. Just like most UG stuff used to come from mexico, we may need to shift again. China will absolutely bust a lot of the powder makers leading up to the olympics in 2022.
I don't think that will happen. Anti-doping in sport is one thing but business is another, especially for Chinese.
Bouncer
Old 12-30-18, 04:51 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by redback View Post
I don't think that will happen. Anti-doping in sport is one thing but business is another, especially for Chinese.
For the Olympics they will. Give the world a clean impression. Like a world wide commercial.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Mountain-Man
Old 02-03-19, 11:18 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
For the Olympics they will. Give the world a clean impression. Like a world wide commercial.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
I agree with you strongly about this ,I am close to a few raws providers and they are merging with other companies as we speak!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-04-19, 10:46 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Mountain-Man View Post
I agree with you strongly about this ,I am close to a few raws providers and they are merging with other companies as we speak!
exactly. rio de janeiro pretty much went bankrupt after the Olympics because they actually cleaned up the area and shit down most crime. soon as the olympics was over things got even worse then before.

it's a big commercial for the world.
Ashop
Old 02-04-19, 03:04 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by redback View Post
Agreed, the Chinese are ALL about their dollar. Things may tighten up, but business for them will run as usual. MOST quality anabolics don't come from Chinese raws anyway.
AvidFisherman
Old 02-04-19, 03:14 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
Agreed, the Chinese are ALL about their dollar. Things may tighten up, but business for them will run as usual. MOST quality anabolics don't come from Chinese raws anyway.
Where do they come from?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk