SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Revalor 200 (2018)

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-19, 08:04 PM
Revalor 200 (2018)

Superior Newbie
Are there any current sources for revalor kits? or an established way to convert the pellets? all ive seen is broscience and dead posts from a decade ago with dead links. oof
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-19, 08:13 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak View Post
Are there any current sources for revalor kits? or an established way to convert the pellets? all ive seen is broscience and dead posts from a decade ago with dead links. oof
Is that the 50ml Eq that's vet grade? I know someone who has it if that's what you're talking about.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-19, 08:38 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
Is that the 50ml Eq that's vet grade? I know someone who has it if that's what you're talking about.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

nah the old tren cattle pellets. people used to convert finaplix. and now im trying to convert the new version that is called Revalor 200.
i had great success with converting Synovex to test prop so yea
Old 01-04-19, 09:21 AM

Administrator
Quote:
there may be somewhere in the world bro but I don't see the point really. we have readily available tren now that is very potent, cheap, and easy. why dick around with pellets and all that shit.
Old 01-04-19, 09:25 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
there may be somewhere in the world bro but I don't see the point really. we have readily available tren now that is very potent, cheap, and easy. why dick around with pellets and all that shit.
Exactly!
Old 01-04-19, 11:06 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
You can make you onw kits easily but with the REVALOR brand I think it contains some estradiol which could create some big problems. The old Finaplix and Component T-H only contained TRENBOLONE which made it an easier solution to use.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0