SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Testosterone vs. Anabolics

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-28-19, 05:11 AM
Testosterone vs. Anabolics

Superior Newbie
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ultimate goal of anabolics is to promote muscle growth (and ultimately, size) which relies very heavily on testosterone.

I've been on testosterone cypionate for almost a year. I've noticed FANTASTIC rapid gains, strength/endurance/energy increases (as well as sex drive). I've also never used anabolic steroids so I don't have anything to compare to.

What do you get from anabolic steroids that people favor them over regular good ol' injectable testosterone?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-19, 11:33 AM

Superior Pro
Me personally I don't want to deal with all the sides that come with hardcore gear so I just stick with test-cyp.

Every now & then I will jump up past TRT dose and increase the MG for a couple months to try & add a little more size but then I always come back down to TRT levels.

The gains may come slower than something like tren but I'm cool with that.
As long as I don't get bad sides I'm good.

Good luck!!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-19, 11:48 AM

Administrator
testosterone is an anabolic steroid. anabolic steroids are all based on testosterone, it's the father.

i think you are getting confused when people say "anabolic vs androgenic". testosterone has a mix of both. deca is more of an anabolic for example. but that does not mean deca is a better muscle builder then test.

people tend to stack test with an "anabolic" like deca because they work a bit differently in the body. you'll gain more size stacking the 2 but you'll also increase side effect chances and you'll look more puffy etc..
AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 02-01-19, 02:24 AM

Superior Newbie
TBH, my curiosity has gotten the better of me and I've considered HGH (as it is naturally synthesized endogenously, likely making it less prone to side effects), but I don't want to do an HGH/insulin/test stack. Plus, it's pretty expensive stuff and I've not heard definitive testimony that it's worth the cost.

I'm also considering trenbolone, but I am wary of the side effects. Also, I don't want to gain *too much* mass, but the strength aspect is very enticing.

I also train for fighting (boxing/jits)and carrying too much mass is not beneficial for speed/endurance.

What are the major factors to be conscious of, regarding tren?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-19, 10:48 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnasaurus View Post
TBH, my curiosity has gotten the better of me and I've considered HGH (as it is naturally synthesized endogenously, likely making it less prone to side effects), but I don't want to do an HGH/insulin/test stack. Plus, it's pretty expensive stuff and I've not heard definitive testimony that it's worth the cost.

I'm also considering trenbolone, but I am wary of the side effects. Also, I don't want to gain *too much* mass, but the strength aspect is very enticing.

I also train for fighting (boxing/jits)and carrying too much mass is not beneficial for speed/endurance.

What are the major factors to be conscious of, regarding tren?
tren is not for everybody. if you are the type of person that is easily stressed out, has a temper, has any kind of anxiety etc.. tren will amplify all that by a factor of 10.

increased testosterone levels is more then enough. sides are easily controlled and it can be used as a mass builder or a cutting agent. all you have to do is modify diet depending on what your goal is.

you seem to be sort of board or uninterested in test but the fact is it's the meat and potatoes of steroids. it's the best all around steroid when you account for everything.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0