SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Any of you brothers have extra Accutane

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Halfnatty
Old 02-11-19, 10:22 PM
Any of you brothers have extra Accutane
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Likes:
Been on a tren e and ace mix and holy crap my acne on my face and head are getting bad, I been having trouble Trying to find any domestic Accutane so if anyone can help out or know a place thank you
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-12-19, 10:54 AM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
try here.

https://www.clearskypharmacy.biz/bodybuilding.html
is Online   Reply With Quote
Halfnatty
Old 02-14-19, 03:12 PM
  #3
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Likes:
Thank you
is Offline   Reply With Quote
amino
Old 02-15-19, 10:21 AM
  #4
 
amino's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2017
Likes:
I can help you with that
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-15-19, 10:56 AM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amino View Post
I can help you with that
you carry that on your site? how about nizerol 2% shampoo?
is Online   Reply With Quote
amino
Old 02-16-19, 10:17 AM
  #6
 
amino's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2017
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
you carry that on your site? how about nizerol 2% shampoo?
Yes we carry Isotretinoin 20mg. Currently is is hidden onsite, but can be purchased through PM or CS. Sorry but we don"t carry Niz2% you can buy the 1% over the counter almost anywhere in the US. Our chems will be back up in a week.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-16-19, 10:27 AM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amino View Post
Yes we carry Isotretinoin 20mg. Currently is is hidden onsite, but can be purchased through PM or CS. Sorry but we don"t carry Niz2% you can buy the 1% over the counter almost anywhere in the US. Our chems will be back up in a week.
1% is nothing like the 2% broski.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Ashop
Old 02-16-19, 03:36 PM
  #8
 
Ashop's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
1% is nothing like the 2% broski.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
There's a 1% difference right bro? Just messing with you Bouncer...
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-16-19, 03:59 PM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
There's a 1% difference right bro? Just messing with you Bouncer...


Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump