SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page First Msten Cycle

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-19, 05:27 PM
First Msten Cycle

Superior Newbie
Hi guys,

This is my first ever post so I am not sure if I am posting in the correct area, I hope I am....

Anyway, I am thinking about running my first ever cycle - using Msten.

Dragon Pharma is the brand and they have a package with 10mg Msten capsules, a liver support formula with 250mg TUDCA sodium, and a cycle reset or PCT capsule.

The last few months I have been drinking every weekend so I am going to try and clear the liver up a bit first by stopping drinking obviously, and taking milk thistle. Dont know how effective this is for cleaning the liver but I will do this for a month before I start the cycle.

I plan on taking one capsule a day for the first week - 10mg, and then upping this to 2 capsules - 20mgs a day for the remaining 3 weeks. I will be taking the liver support whilst taking the Msten.

The PCT part is where I need advice. This is the part I am worried about. Im not sure if this cycle reset formula will be enough to use as my PCT. The formula includes:

Tribulus Terrestris - 250mg
Saw Palmetto Extract - 160mg
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) - 125mg
Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione - 37.5mg
Alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin - 25mg

Is anyone able to give me advice on this PCT? will it be enough to do what it needs to do, or do I need to add anything else? The part that worries me the most about the PCT is the possible side effect of depression. Obviously I dont want to lose any gains I might make, and I dont want any of the other possible side effects, but depression has been a real issue for me lately, so I am worried about getting that coming off the cycle.

Is there anything else I need to know about this? Any advice would be much appreciated.

One other thing is I have just started taking MK-677, which is a growth hormone stimulator. Will this be ok to continue taking during the Msten cycle?

Thanks in advance
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-19, 11:30 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico_1981 View Post
Hi guys,

This is my first ever post so I am not sure if I am posting in the correct area, I hope I am....

Anyway, I am thinking about running my first ever cycle - using Msten.

Dragon Pharma is the brand and they have a package with 10mg Msten capsules, a liver support formula with 250mg TUDCA sodium, and a cycle reset or PCT capsule.

The last few months I have been drinking every weekend so I am going to try and clear the liver up a bit first by stopping drinking obviously, and taking milk thistle. Dont know how effective this is for cleaning the liver but I will do this for a month before I start the cycle.

I plan on taking one capsule a day for the first week - 10mg, and then upping this to 2 capsules - 20mgs a day for the remaining 3 weeks. I will be taking the liver support whilst taking the Msten.

The PCT part is where I need advice. This is the part I am worried about. Im not sure if this cycle reset formula will be enough to use as my PCT. The formula includes:

Tribulus Terrestris - 250mg
Saw Palmetto Extract - 160mg
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) - 125mg
Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione - 37.5mg
Alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin - 25mg

Is anyone able to give me advice on this PCT? will it be enough to do what it needs to do, or do I need to add anything else? The part that worries me the most about the PCT is the possible side effect of depression. Obviously I dont want to lose any gains I might make, and I dont want any of the other possible side effects, but depression has been a real issue for me lately, so I am worried about getting that coming off the cycle.

Is there anything else I need to know about this? Any advice would be much appreciated.

One other thing is I have just started taking MK-677, which is a growth hormone stimulator. Will this be ok to continue taking during the Msten cycle?

Thanks in advance
this is a designer steroid correct? a steroid that you can buy as a supplement that is brutal on the liver and general health.

are you afraid to inject? because basic testosterone will give you better gains, better mental well being, and it comes with 1/5th the side effects.

my answer to your question is don't. you will look back and think.. "i should have just used test"..

look at all the shit you have to use along with it just to protect against the sides. think about it bro, your taking poisen and trying to minimize the poison effects by taking 5 different other compounds. not smart. there is a reason this shit is mostly used by teens that don't know better.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-19, 12:06 PM

Superior Pro
You would be a fool to not listen to bouncer.
Old 02-25-19, 12:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks for the advice!

I had never thought about taking any kind of steroid before, but at the moment I am in a country where these ´prohormones´are sold at supplement stores. So the idea has been very tempting, especially reading about results other people have had with Msten. But yes, the side affects and liver toxicity were very off putting
Old 02-25-19, 01:27 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico_1981 View Post
Thanks for the advice!

I had never thought about taking any kind of steroid before, but at the moment I am in a country where these ´prohormones´are sold at supplement stores. So the idea has been very tempting, especially reading about results other people have had with Msten. But yes, the side affects and liver toxicity were very off putting
put it this way bro. it's worse health wise then most steroids and you won't get the same gains.
Old 02-25-19, 06:36 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks again! exactly the kind of advice I was looking for

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0