SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Blood donation/Equipoise

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-19, 01:17 AM
Blood donation/Equipoise

Founding Member
Today I went for my regular blood donation. Before you donate they check everything...blood pressure, red blood cell count etc.

My red blood cell count was way to high and they told me I wouldn't be able to donate. She said she would try to test 2 more times to see if she can get a lower reading. The second was still too high and on the third it was JUST in normal range.

For the last few weeks I have felt lethargic and had some pretty bad anxiety. Just generally feeling crappy and tight in the stomach and chest, hard to explain the feeling.

As soon as the donation was done it was like instant relief. Energy back etc, back to feeling great.

I do regular blood donations and never had high red blood cells out of normal range before and thats been on test, drol, dbol when doing donations.

Goes to show that EQ definitely does raise red blood cells/thicken blood DRAMATICALLY....a lot more than other types of gear.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-19, 11:49 AM

Administrator
didn't you have the exact same feelings on deca also? how long have you been using EQ? i feel like you've been feeling these side effects for a long time now.

how did you donate when it was "way too high"? how did it go from way to high to normal in 5 minutes. doesn't make sense.
Old 03-13-19, 01:05 PM

Superior Admiral
EQ is used for performance and raises anxiety. Hence the high HCT count

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-19, 01:29 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
EQ is used for performance and raises anxiety. Hence the high HCT count

Deca the same or no?

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
Old 03-13-19, 04:42 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
didn't you have the exact same feelings on deca also? how long have you been using EQ? i feel like you've been feeling these side effects for a long time now.

how did you donate when it was "way too high"? how did it go from way to high to normal in 5 minutes. doesn't make sense.
Well they take 3 readings if itís high. They prick your finger and test it. The cutoff is 180 apparently, then they wonít use the blood. My first was 188. The last one was obviously under 180 because she said it was ok.

Not sure how it fluctuates so quickly but they donít want to turn you away because they always need blood. She pricked a different finger each time maybe that has something to do with it. No idea bro.

On the Deca I did have similar feelings yes but I donate every three months and never had the high red blood cells/thick blood etc when I was on it. Something about the eq makes a big difference. I just binned 6 vials of the stuff. Canít be bothered anymore.

I fell fine just on test
Old 03-13-19, 04:48 PM

Administrator
You get what I'm saying though? There is no way you were "way too high" one minute then normal range 2 minutes later. If you had seriously high levels it's not going to be normal after 2 minutes and a pin prick.

Old 03-13-19, 05:26 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Deca the same or no?

Not the way EQ does. Cyclist, sprinters, mma fighters love this shit cause of the endurance. Shits like blood doping. Its purposly used to increase your RBC. I steered clear away from it because of the anxiety stories, but gives you that hard as fuck vascular look.
Remeber that shit use to be a vetenarian drug for horses

Old 03-13-19, 06:26 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You get what I'm saying though? There is no way you were "way too high" one minute then normal range 2 minutes later. If you had seriously high levels it's not going to be normal after 2 minutes and a pin prick.

No I donít get what your saying. Normal range for them has to fall between 130 - 180 or they wonít take it. My first reading was 188. (High). My last reading I was told was acceptable. Anything over 180 is high.

As I said I have never had a rbc count ever come back high and my point was that EQ contributes to this much more than other types of gear.
Old 03-13-19, 07:06 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Not the way EQ does. Cyclist, sprinters, mma fighters love this shit cause of the endurance. Shits like blood doping. Its purposly used to increase your RBC. I steered clear away from it because of the anxiety stories, but gives you that hard as fuck vascular look.
Remeber that shit use to be a vetenarian drug for horses

Figure this out though. Search "symptoms of high RBC". It's all "fatigue, drowsy, dizzy, loss of appetite" etc.. like the direct opposite of an athlete who purposely trying to increase RBC. Weird shit

Old 03-13-19, 07:09 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
No I donít get what your saying. Normal range for them has to fall between 130 - 180 or they wonít take it. My first reading was 188. (High). My last reading I was told was acceptable. Anything over 180 is high.

As I said I have never had a rbc count ever come back high and my point was that EQ contributes to this much more than other types of gear.
Lol. If you had any serious issue with RBC levels they would not change much within 5 minutes. That's my point. You were just above normal.

Even basic test use will increase RBC above what's considered normal.

You start cycles feel the slightest side and toss it all in trash over and over again. Some kind of weird hypochondriac anxiety issues.

Old 03-13-19, 08:07 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Lol. If you had any serious issue with RBC levels they would not change much within 5 minutes. That's my point. You were just above normal.

Even basic test use will increase RBC above what's considered normal.

You start cycles feel the slightest side and toss it all in trash over and over again. Some kind of weird hypochondriac anxiety issues.

I go by how my body feels. The anxiety on 600mgs of eq is real. Trust me. Iím not interested in feeling that or the other sides just to look a bit more vascular.

You just said basic test will raise rbc higher than normal....I explained in my first post that I have run test (hefty doses) with orals and never had rbc out of normal range when donating. Hell at one point I was up around 1750 test and still in normal range. Eq is much better at raising rbc....at least in me.

To answer your other question 4 weeks on eq. Before this I had 6 weeks off and prior to that was on about 10 months, so no I donít agree that I toss cycles. If I donít like a compound I wonít use it.

If I wanted I could run slin at 30iu and just test and feel zero sides and look pretty damn good. Why use something if it makes you feel like shit.

You said the same about the deca and thatís why you stopped taking it from memory.
Old 03-13-19, 08:14 PM

Administrator
I don't doubt the anxiety is real bro. I think most gear aside from test makes you anxious. That's where the heart assult joke came from. I'm not saying your wrong or anything like that.

Why the fuck you keep adding in other shit? Stay with test asshole! Or low dose deca for joints. You must have some joint pain at 50 no?

Old 03-13-19, 08:27 PM

Founding Member
Lol dickhead

I have in my shoulders and tendinitis in my elbow
Old 03-13-19, 08:30 PM

Founding Member
Something else interesting, heart rate has gone from mid 90ís to mid 70ís since donating.
Old 03-14-19, 06:48 AM

Superior Admiral
Honestly brah. I like busting your balls and troll you, but maybe you should just lay off all the gear; stick to test and maybe a lil deca for joints..
We ain't competing so health is more important fosho.
You already been in the ER and blood work shows warning signs. I been to the ER a couple of times on high test, but I'm a hypochondriac.
You can donate all the blood in the world and that shit goes back up in a couple months..
Real talk.
Take my words with a grain a salt
I'm here to hold your hand anytime

Old 03-14-19, 07:48 AM

Superior Newbie
Last year Iíve ran Eq for 20 weeks along with test and cycled masteron tren after being off for 12 weeks I had blood work done and my hemoglobins was way off the charts like 20.4 high side is 17.4 I waited for weeks and it went down to 18.6 I waited 4 more weeks and it was back in range so started new cycle 300mg test 150 Deca E3d, just a test to see if Deca has the same effects. So far with my experiments I believe time on equals time of to get everything back to normal
Old 03-14-19, 09:13 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Last year Iíve ran Eq for 20 weeks along with test and cycled masteron tren after being off for 12 weeks I had blood work done and my hemoglobins was way off the charts like 20.4 high side is 17.4 I waited for weeks and it went down to 18.6 I waited 4 more weeks and it was back in range so started new cycle 300mg test 150 Deca E3d, just a test to see if Deca has the same effects. So far with my experiments I believe time on equals time of to get everything back to normal
I would of lost my mind. Masteron, Eq, tren

Old 03-14-19, 09:32 AM

Superior Newbie
Itís mind over matter I donít mind cause it donít matter lol, you have to be mentally ready for that kind of cycle, on top of that I was on winny and halo for the last 4 weeks. It was all for competition and dedication to my lil brother I lost a year and a half ago, I got that first place trophy and probably sacrifice years off my life but it was the only way of copping with the lost
Old 03-14-19, 09:34 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Itís mind over matter I donít mind cause it donít matter lol, you have to be mentally ready for that kind of cycle, on top of that I was on winny and halo for the last 4 weeks. It was all for competition and dedication to my lil brother I lost a year and a half ago, I got that first place trophy and probably sacrifice years off my life but it was the only way of copping with the lost
True, but I got mental issues. Just taking tren even at a low dose sends me off the charts.
4 weeks is all I can handle

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0