SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Beginners
Reload this Page Newbie from GA

Beginners Q&A For People Just Getting Started

Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By piratex
  • 1 Post By dna9488
  • 1 Post By piratex
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By Turbo3000
  • 2 Post By Turbo3000
  • 1 Post By Turbo3000
  • 1 Post By Turbo3000
  • 1 Post By Jay Cutler
  • 1 Post By piratex
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Turbo3000

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-16, 01:56 PM
Newbie from GA

Superior Amateur
Just wanted to jump on here and introduce myself. My name is Robert I'm 47 years old from Georgia. Started working out when I was 18 but quit for around 12 years once my son was born. Started back a couple years ago simply because I wanted my healthy life back. lol I do have a question but I'm going to try and find the correct section to post it in.
uspharmacy24 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-16, 02:00 PM

Superior Admiral
Hey man welcome to SM. Please don't hesitate to post questions. We'll take care of you brother
uspharmacy24 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-16, 02:14 PM

Superior Amateur
Thanks. There's so much info on here I'm trying to read & find the answer first. I know how repeated questions clog up forums. lol
dna9488 likes this.
Old 10-19-16, 03:56 PM

Superior Amateur
Welcome
Old 10-19-16, 04:00 PM

Administrator
Welcome brother. Ask the question here.
FrankTheTank55 likes this.
Old 10-19-16, 04:22 PM

Welcome! Like Bouncer said, just ask whatever you need. We are pretty laid back here. Not like alot of boards with a bunch of guys jumping down your throat for every little thing....lol

There is a good vibe here, stick around and post up!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-16, 05:55 PM

Superior Amateur
Ok here we go. I've been taking testosterone cypionate for almost a year now because of low T. 1ml every other week but my anxiety was getting tough so I did some research & decided to take 1/2 a ml every week with my doctor's approval. well my wife gets my shots ready for me sometimes while I'm in the shower. Long story short we both have went over on my shots. I'm sure I've had back to back weeks of 1ml shots I was taken and I'm going to be short like 2ml. A months worth before I can get my next refill. I mean I actually started taken my blood pressure meds again because at the time I was sure why my pressure was rising. My question is..is there something I can purchase to take so I don't lose what I have gained ? Like from a health store or some place like that? GNC sales a testosterone enhance pill but before I got on tess I tried it and it just made my heart race real fast. This is a honest mistake which we both made. I'm not feeding you guy's a bunch of bull. If I over took on purpose I would just say that but it wasn't like that at all. I just don't want to have to start all over which will happen in another week from now. I don't know of anyone who could answer this for me.
Old 10-19-16, 07:09 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Ok here we go. I've been taking testosterone cypionate for almost a year now because of low T. 1ml every other week but my anxiety was getting tough so I did some research & decided to take 1/2 a ml every week with my doctor's approval. well my wife gets my shots ready for me sometimes while I'm in the shower. Long story short we both have went over on my shots. I'm sure I've had back to back weeks of 1ml shots I was taken and I'm going to be short like 2ml. A months worth before I can get my next refill. I mean I actually started taken my blood pressure meds again because at the time I was sure why my pressure was rising. My question is..is there something I can purchase to take so I don't lose what I have gained ? Like from a health store or some place like that? GNC sales a testosterone enhance pill but before I got on tess I tried it and it just made my heart race real fast. This is a honest mistake which we both made. I'm not feeding you guy's a bunch of bull. If I over took on purpose I would just say that but it wasn't like that at all. I just don't want to have to start all over which will happen in another week from now. I don't know of anyone who could answer this for me.
No but you can order your own testosterone probably for much cheaper. See the banners at the top of the page? Click the roid one. It's real deal, not bs.
Old 10-19-16, 08:29 PM

Founding Member
Tell your Doc that you think it was underfilled and that you believe you also drew too much out a couple of times. Get a script for 2 of the 1ml bottles.
Old 10-20-16, 01:09 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
Tell your Doc that you think it was underfilled and that you believe you also drew too much out a couple of times. Get a script for 2 of the 1ml bottles.
how can that possibly work? "yea umm doc those hydro pills you gave me... umm i took a few too many and also it was under filled." lolol

Seems to me the fastest way to have the doc yank your script completely or make him start coming in for his shots.

I know test isn't a narcotic but it seems to me the doc will still think to himself "umm sorry mate but that's not how it works."
Old 10-20-16, 06:03 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
how can that possibly work? "yea umm doc those hydro pills you gave me... umm i took a few too many and also it was under filled." lolol

Seems to me the fastest way to have the doc yank your script completely or make him start coming in for his shots.

I know test isn't a narcotic but it seems to me the doc will still think to himself "umm sorry mate but that's not how it works."
it actually works, done it myself many times until I found a good doc.

Turbo isn't always full of shit
Old 10-20-16, 06:28 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
I did call but the nurse said I'm gong to have to wait till my next refill is dew and the pharmacy wont let me get my refill any sooner even though they believe me and I do understand. It just sux. lol
Old 10-20-16, 06:30 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
No but you can order your own testosterone probably for much cheaper. See the banners at the top of the page? Click the roid one. It's real deal, not bs.
I sent them a e-mail and they replied back fast saying that 80% of their customers are from the u.s so it must be safe.
Old 10-20-16, 07:21 AM

Administrator
I don't think turbo is full of shit, especially when it comes to the medical world and how it works. I just can't imagine a doctor saying "oh you overdosed and it was underfilled....ahhhhh no worries pal here's some extra drugs"... Lol. Seems like the very last thing a doc would ever do.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 10-20-16, 07:27 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I sent them a e-mail and they replied back fast saying that 80% of their customers are from the u.s so it must be safe.
They are tried and tested bro. Good to go.
piratex likes this.
Old 10-20-16, 08:05 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I don't think turbo is full of shit, especially when it comes to the medical world and how it works. I just can't imagine a doctor saying "oh you overdosed and it was underfilled....ahhhhh no worries pal here's some extra drugs"... Lol. Seems like the very last thing a doc would ever do.
It depends on the patient history and the way it is presented. I can smell a bullshitbstory from a mile away. If he is being honest that will/should be apparent to the doctor and a smart doctor would recognize that going a month without HRT isn't beneficial for the patient.

He was on 1ml a week and choose to decrease his dose. He messed up and injected the wrong dose a couple of times. Human error that is genuine shouldn't be dismissed. I'd find a new doctor if they wouldn't help me out. All of the above is assuming that this is a one time occurrence and not a pattern.
dna9488 and piratex like this.
Old 10-20-16, 08:07 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I did call but the nurse said I'm gong to have to wait till my next refill is dew and the pharmacy wont let me get my refill any sooner even though they believe me and I do understand. It just sux. lol
Fuck the nurse. Talk to your doctor. Most "nurses" in private practice are stuffy ass receptionists that like to play gatekeeper to the doctor. They have zero clinical knowledge and most are dumber than a sack of shit. Most actual nurses in private practice are ok, but most people doing phone triage are glorified receptionists with a chip on their shoulder.
dna9488 and piratex like this.
Old 10-20-16, 08:09 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

Mistakes happen. Test isn't a narcotic but it is a scheduled class III drug. It may raise some eyebrows, but giving someone 2 measly MLs to get through a month shouldn't be a problem for most informed doctors.
piratex likes this.
Old 10-20-16, 08:10 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
docs understand that pills, liquids, meds, etc...can be lost, not filled right, taken too many, too little...if you make it a habit, the pharmacy knows bro, they make notes in pharm file.
Old 10-20-16, 11:42 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Fuck the nurse. Talk to your doctor. Most "nurses" in private practice are stuffy ass receptionists that like to play gatekeeper to the doctor. They have zero clinical knowledge and most are dumber than a sack of shit. Most actual nurses in private practice are ok, but most people doing phone triage are glorified receptionists with a chip on their shoulder.
Just put in a call to speak with my doctor personally and no I've never had this to happen or even come close to being to early on my refills so I'm hoping he would understand. Hell he approved me going to 1/2 ml shots a week in order for me to get more syringes so he knows I don't care for the 1ml at a time shots.
Old 10-20-16, 12:05 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Just put in a call to speak with my doctor personally and no I've never had this to happen or even come close to being to early on my refills so I'm hoping he would understand. Hell he approved me going to 1/2 ml shots a week in order for me to get more syringes so he knows I don't care for the 1ml at a time shots.
Exactly!

He should be understanding.
piratex likes this.
Old 10-21-16, 08:35 AM

Superior Newbie
Nice to see you on SM, bro! Have a good time here))
piratex likes this.
Old 10-21-16, 05:15 PM

Superior Amateur
I figured this would happen but I still haven't heard from my doctor yet. He's part of a large group of doctors called Urological associates of Savannah so the nurse I spoke with takes calls for all the doctors I assume. Oh well I tried. Now its time to make something happen.

I just can't lose & have to start all over again. Cheer's!!
Old 10-23-16, 01:46 PM

Superior Amateur
Just a little update. Well my wife is flipping out saying if we can't use our credit card its not legit bla, bla, bla & I'm like well no shit women. lol she drives me into the dam wall sometimes but its all love. Still waiting to hear back from my doctor which I have a feeling he's not going to respond. If not I just have to ride it out & start over again. I will never be in this position again..it sux. lol I wish I just freakin knew someone locally at my gym to hit up for a couple ml's but I go to a YMCA and they come and go so often I really don't know anyone that well plus I don't get caught up in having conversations to much with people while I'm in there. Year ago I learned how quickly that ruins a planned workout. Thanks again.
Old 10-24-16, 01:30 PM

Superior Amateur
Ok you guy's are going to bust my a$$ for these post but I had to share my happy ness with you. I went to pick up my Nexium today from the pharmacy and the girl told me I also have a call in. I said of what n she said testosterone. lol No joke my doctor called it in but never even sent me a e-mail or phone call nothing. I don't think I would have had the balls to make that call if I wouldn't have joined this forum lol. Thanks again.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 10-24-16, 03:58 PM

Administrator
Ha good shit bro glad it worked out
piratex likes this.
Old 10-24-16, 07:29 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Ok you guy's are going to bust my a$$ for these post but I had to share my happy ness with you. I went to pick up my Nexium today from the pharmacy and the girl told me I also have a call in. I said of what n she said testosterone. lol No joke my doctor called it in but never even sent me a e-mail or phone call nothing. I don't think I would have had the balls to make that call if I wouldn't have joined this forum lol. Thanks again.
:thumb:

I was confident that your doctor would make a good choice. It is the only option that made clinical sense.
piratex likes this.
Old 10-25-16, 05:37 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
:thumb:

I was confident that your doctor would make a good choice. It is the only option that made clinical sense.
I was not..lol All I could think about is the stories doctors get from people who over use their tess and picture my doc saying yeah, yeah I've heard this one before. lol It was your post that made me call so thanks a lot.:thumb:

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0