SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Beginners
Reload this Page intro about myself

Beginners Q&A For People Just Getting Started

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-17, 05:34 AM
intro about myself

Superior Newbie
Hello Everyone

Hopefully everyone is fine here. I would like to give a brief introduction about myself. I am 6 feet tall and weight is 75kgs. I am extremely skinny. I want to increase my strength and build some muscles. I dont want to get huge muscles. For increasing strength and having some muscles what type of exercises should i do in gym? Also share the diet that i should follow for my goals.

Thanks All!!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-17, 09:42 AM

Administrator
it's extremely hard to tell someone over the internet which exercises to do. you still need to know how to do them properly with proper form etc.. I would suggest getting a personal trainer to show you the basics for a few weeks and then you can do it on your own.

as for diet, its a matter of calories. currently you burn more than you consume. start eating more. more meals, more clean protein sources, more clean carbs, more healthy fats.

you want everything typed out for you and that's not really how it works bro. we are all different in terms of what we need. you need to experiment. but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that if you are "extremely skinny" you are not eating enough. basics first. eat more and get in the gym. once you do that and start making progress you can fine tune.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0