SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Blue Collar Godz
Reload this Page My current cycle sponsored by Blue Collar Godz

Blue Collar Godz Trusted Source


Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Jaggs91
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-19, 07:54 PM
My current cycle sponsored by Blue Collar Godz
  #1
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
Prop
Mast
Var
Dex(pharm)


I will run a 12 week cycle with before and after; labs, pics and testing.


As I have done in the past, I'll keep it logged and this time I'll do some commentary. I just got labs done by my physician, so that will be my starting point.


Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I began 75mgs of deca a week and 300mgs of prop, just been 2 weeks.

Once I get their gear, I'll switch over right away and begin.

Everyone knows I like minimal doses and long long long cycles. My goal is to be in the mid high 190s again with single digit bf.

Right now I'm just soft with minimal density but I still have my stocky frame, with some mild fat retention

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-19, 08:13 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11761
Good stuff Rado. Look forward to it.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-19, 12:00 PM
  #3
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Usa
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Prop
Mast
Var
Dex(pharm)


I will run a 12 week cycle with before and after; labs, pics and testing.


As I have done in the past, I'll keep it logged and this time I'll do some commentary. I just got labs done by my physician, so that will be my starting point.


Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I began 75mgs of deca a week and 300mgs of prop, just been 2 weeks.

Once I get their gear, I'll switch over right away and begin.

Everyone knows I like minimal doses and long long long cycles. My goal is to be in the mid high 190s again with single digit bf.

Right now I'm just soft with minimal density but I still have my stocky frame, with some mild fat retention

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Hell yeah brother we picked the right guy to do this log for us I'm really looking forward to following along. If you need anything brother get at me (:
__________________
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-19, 12:23 PM
  #4
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLL...TLY0drdOiPegtw

Here's the channel to follow and subscribe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-19, 11:13 AM
  #5
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Usa
Likes: 4
Word thanks brother
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-19, 07:30 AM
  #6
 
Biggaintime's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: OVER THERE
Likes: 0
I'll be watching
__________________
Everything I say and do is for entertainment purposes only
I don't condone or endorse anything considered to be illegal.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-19, 07:44 AM
  #7
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
Once the package arrives I will post

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-19, 11:12 AM
  #8
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Usa
Likes: 4
Its on its way brother, I see that you've been on deca currently how's it working out for ya and from what sponsor if you don't mind me asking.. Deca is one of my favorite compounds if not my favorite. I'm running our deca right now 5 weeks in and having my best deca experience and thats saying a lot lol
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-19, 11:30 AM
  #9
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Usa
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLL...TLY0drdOiPegtw

Here's the channel to follow and subscribe

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I've watched your labmax videos on there before that's super cool thats you brother!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-19, 01:30 PM
  #10
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggs91 View Post
Its on its way brother, I see that you've been on deca currently how's it working out for ya and from what sponsor if you don't mind me asking.. Deca is one of my favorite compounds if not my favorite. I'm running our deca right now 5 weeks in and having my best deca experience and thats saying a lot lol
1st time and just for joints; 75mgs to 100mgs a week of it.



Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-19, 06:25 PM
  #11
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Usa
Likes: 4
Word. Your pack should be landing soon I'm excited for this log to get going! (:
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-19, 08:52 AM
  #12
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
2 weeks no package. If it hasn't gone out yet, I'm ok passing this time around.

I have a cycle I'd like to run from a different sponsor.

So if the package hasn't gone out, by all means please hold onto it and don't send.


I'll do a future run and thanks for the opportunity

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-19, 04:36 AM
  #13
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
This is dead in case anyone wants to know.

Honestly? Not gonna lie, was not feeling them and I had even mentioned it to someone.


Never received anything and I put my personal info out there with these fellas lol.

That's my thought on this, best of luck to this sponsor while they're here
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-19, 04:38 AM
  #14
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggs91 View Post
Word. Your pack should be landing soon I'm excited for this log to get going! (:
Your crew needs to get their shit together, just real talk.

You don't post about needing a logger and then NOT pull through. All this talk and ZERO action.


Not a good way to begin on this board
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-19, 11:04 AM
  #15
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Usa
Likes: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Your crew needs to get their shit together, just real talk.

You don't post about needing a logger and then NOT pull through. All this talk and ZERO action.


Not a good way to begin on this board
With all due respect Rado we still intended to go through with it we had a shipping issue and a large amount of orders that happened at a bad time and you said that you wanted to pass for now. Problems arise in this industry I know you know that and this definitely isn't a normal occurance for us it just happened to come about right when were getting started here like I said a really bad time. On behalf of the BCG team we sincerely apologize for the mishap.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-19, 11:11 AM
  #16
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggs91 View Post
With all due respect Rado we still intended to go through with it we had a shipping issue and a large amount of orders that happened at a bad time and you said that you wanted to pass for now. Problems arise in this industry I know you know that and this definitely isn't a normal occurance for us it just happened to come about right when were getting started here like I said a really bad time. On behalf of the BCG team we sincerely apologize for the mishap.

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk
No worries.

I just see things differently, no biggie bro.

No harm taken.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:22 AM
  #17
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes: 2645
Wow

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:15 AM
  #18
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Wow

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Yep...😎
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM
  #19
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes: 1720
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Yep...
Haha. U the biggest cry baby back bitch
You tell them you not doing the log and expect an answer back!!
Spoiled brat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day

Last edited by boricuarage79; Yesterday at 01:13 PM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM
  #20
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Haha. U the biggest cry baby back bitch
You tell them you not doing the log and expect an answer back!!
Spoiled brat

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Nope.

Just didn't want to do it anymore, that's all.

I'm going with another sponsor for the time being.

Just took longer than anticipated, nothing against these guys.

No harm no foul here
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM
  #21
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes: 1720
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Nope.



Just didn't want to do it anymore, that's all.



I'm going with another sponsor for the time being.



Just took longer than anticipated, nothing against these guys.



No harm no foul here
Que mamona

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0