SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Bodybuilding Gallery (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/bodybuilding-gallery/)
-   -   Jay Cutler Was Great (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/bodybuilding-gallery/73010-jay-cutler-great)

Bouncer 02-03-18 02:37 PM

Jay Cutler Was Great
 
https://i.imgur.com/K5pB6Iu.png

Androman 02-03-18 04:31 PM

of course

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Bouncer 02-03-18 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androman (Post 795856)
of course

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

It's funny cause I remember comparing him to the greats back in the day like Wheeler and thinking "ehh not that great". But comparing him to today's guys he looks insane condition.

Androman 02-04-18 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 795858)
It's funny cause I remember comparing him to the greats back in the day like Wheeler and thinking "ehh not that great". But comparing him to today's guys he looks insane condition.

today's bodybuilding will never ever come in as shredded as the 90 era. that was the most shredded era ever

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Bouncer 02-04-18 03:17 AM

I think that pic above was like 06

Ashop 10-06-18 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 795878)
I think that pic above was like 06

He looked amazing there, maybe his best ever.

redback 10-06-18 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androman (Post 795876)
today's bodybuilding will never ever come in as shredded as the 90 era. that was the most shredded era ever

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I think things will turn around again eventually. Now with classic physique and Roden winning I think people/judges and appreciating a more aesthetic look again.

Bouncer 10-06-18 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redback (Post 816515)
I think things will turn around again eventually. Now with classic physique and Roden winning I think people/judges and appreciating a more aesthetic look again.

Muntzer level shredded. The type of shredded you fucken die after the show type shredded! Thats what the fuck we want!

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 PM.



SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0