SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   DBZ-LABS (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/dbz-labs/)
-   -   Welcome DBZ-Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/dbz-labs/70789-welcome-dbz-labs)

Bouncer 09-19-17 08:23 AM

Welcome DBZ-Labs

Welcome to SM guys!

DBZ-LABS@tutanota.com

Durro 09-19-17 08:57 AM

Welcome DBZ-Labs

Welcome! They make custom made to order products!

Sent from The Iron Pile

rado 09-19-17 09:07 AM

List?

obscured78 09-19-17 05:59 PM

Proceed with caution

dbz-labs 09-20-17 02:58 AM

thanks for the welcome. for a list please email at dbz-labs@tutanota.com and we do make custom injection blends and MG/ML doses as well as orals

Bouncer 09-20-17 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbz-labs (Post 783116)
thanks for the welcome. for a list please email at dbz-labs@tutanota.com and we do make custom injection blends and MG/ML doses as well as orals

word of advice. send out some free samples to people to get tested and labmaxed. there are tons of good options for people to order gear. you gotta build a good reputation before people will just ask for a list from someone they don't know. nothing personal bro, just a lot of crap gear out there.

rado 09-20-17 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 783126)
word of advice. send out some free samples to people to get tested and labmaxed. there are tons of good options for people to order gear. you gotta build a good reputation before people will just ask for a list from someone they don't know. nothing personal bro, just a lot of crap gear out there.

:clapback::agreed:

rado 09-20-17 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obscured78 (Post 783096)
Proceed with caution

:thumup:

My nigg

rado 09-20-17 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbz-labs (Post 783116)

I sent you an email for the list

rado 09-20-17 11:51 AM

Well holy shit!

Damn that's a nice list....you must be a chemical wizard for those types of blends, damn....

dbz-labs 09-23-17 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 783126)

I understand. We have been around for a few years on other boards, we aren't new. Just new to this forum. For list guys just email
dbz-labs@tutanota.com

rado 09-23-17 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbz-labs (Post 783395)
I understand. We have been around for a few years on other boards, we aren't new. Just new to this forum. For list guys just email
dbz-labs@tutanota.com

Didn't you have some sort of an issue with another board because your stuff was underdosed and blood work was done to prove it?

What happened and what was the outcome?

rado 09-23-17 03:47 PM

Your list is something to be seen, impressive

But with that said, make sure you get some vets to use Your gear and post results.

As bouncer said, I'm sure you're far from a newbie in town, but you've also have had some negative vibe in the past of underdosed gear. From what I've heard/been told.

Too many labs are faking gear these days, even low dosing test which is bs

dbz-labs 09-24-17 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 783397)
Didn't you have some sort of an issue with another board because your stuff was underdosed and blood work was done to prove it?

What happened and what was the outcome?

if there's ever an issue it gets corrected. If someone gets bloods done and their test #'s are unusually low then we would send out replacement when proof is given. Since then we have switched our supplier for raws and everyone seems happy.

rado 09-24-17 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbz-labs (Post 783448)
if there's ever an issue it gets corrected. If someone gets bloods done and their test #'s are unusually low then we would send out replacement when proof is given. Since then we have switched our supplier for raws and everyone seems happy.

Good stuff then.

Bouncer 11-12-17 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbz-labs (Post 783395)
dbz-labs@tutanota.com

that doesn't mean much to people that don't know you bro. if you want new business you have to make an impression on people who haven't heard of you.

Chadd77 11-13-17 07:13 AM

And why not post your list? Why do members need to email you>?

boricuarage79 11-13-17 07:22 AM

A simple Google will show his prices

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rado 11-13-17 11:54 AM

I've posted his list