SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Flash Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/flash-labs/)
-   -   Welcome Flash Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/flash-labs/72853-welcome-flash-labs)

Bouncer 01-26-18 01:50 PM

Welcome Flash Labs
 
Good to have you guys here. :clapback:

obscured78 01-26-18 02:34 PM

Lol

rado 01-26-18 02:37 PM

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20121014173454


Here's the rep guys....send him a PM

piratex 01-26-18 02:39 PM

Welcome

boricuarage79 01-26-18 03:31 PM

Halo.....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d7ef40248f.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rado 01-26-18 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 794911)
Halo.....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d7ef40248f.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Me and bouncer

boricuarage79 01-26-18 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 794919)
Me and bouncer

That some Maricon shit you just said right thur hur....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bouncer 01-26-18 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 794924)
That some Maricon shit you just said right thur hur....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ccc90deebc.gif

flashlabs 01-26-18 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 794897)
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20121014173454


Here's the rep guys....send him a PM

lmao !! hey bro email me bathessentials@tutanota.com i'll send you some freebies

flashlabs 01-26-18 10:03 PM

***PRIVELAGE TO BE HERE***
 
Hey superior brothers . its great to be on the board ! The first 5 guys who post get freebies !! email me your info and you'll get your DVD's in a "flash" bathessentials@tutanota.com

flashlabs 01-26-18 10:16 PM

****OUR LIST***
 
**WELCOME FLASH LABS****

***UNMATCHED PRODUCTS AND A FAST T/A IS OUR # 1 GOAL****

****ALL 10ML OIL VIALS COME IN PHARMGRADE BOXES***


***ORDER EMAIL IS: bathessentials@tutanota.com



**WE USE A HYBRID BLEND OF PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE MCT OIL'S AS OUR CARRIER, MAKING
IT A
VERY SMOOTH INJECTION**

**WE ONLY USE 98-99% PURE GRADE RAW'S**

****MINIMUM ORDER IS $150.00*****

*****SHIPPING IS $25.00*********

*DOMESTIC SHIPPING ONLY . *

***PLEASE ALLOW 24-48 HOURS TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL RESPONSE***

*** YOUR ORDER USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 48-72 HOURS AFTER FUNDS ARE RECEIVED
AND ORDER IS PROCESSED***



***GLASS VIALS ARE 10ML***

TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
250MG/ML $35.00

TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
250MG/ML $35.00

TESTESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE
100MG/ML $25.00

SUSTANON
250MG/ML $35.00

DECA-DURABOLIN
300MG/ML $50.00

MASTERON PROPIONATE
100MG/ML $50.00

MASTERON ENANTHATE
200MG/ML $55.00

TRENBOLONE ENANTHATE
200MG/ML $55.00

TRENBOLONE ACETATE
100MG/ML $55.00

EQUIPOISE
300MG/ML $50.00

NANDROLONE PHENYL-PROPIONATE
100MG/ML $45.00




ORAL'S

***ALL ORAL'S COME IN CAPSULE FORM AND ARE 60 COUNT***

OXANDROLONE
25MG $90.00

OXANDROLONE
10MG $75.00

ANADROL
50MG 65.00

TURINABOL
25MG $65.00

DIANABOL
25MG $65.00

WINSTROL
25MG $65.00

SUPERDROL
10MG $60.00


***POST CYCLE THERAPY & ANCILLARIES ORAL CAPSULE'S***
(60 COUNT)

CLOMID
25MG $50.00

NOLVADEX
25MG $55.00

PROVIRON
25MG $85.00

VIAGRA
25MG $55.00

CIALIS
10 MG $55.00

***ORDER EMAIL IS: bathessentials@tutanota.com




***PLEASE ALLOW 24-48 HOURS TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL RESPONSE***

***YOUR ORDER USUALLY SHIPS WITHIN 48-72 HOURS AFTER FUNDS ARE RECEIVED AND
ORDER IS PROCESSED***

flashlabs 01-26-18 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piratex (Post 794898)
Welcome

bathessentials@tutanota.com you won freebies!!

flashlabs 01-26-18 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 794919)
Me and bouncer

email me brother bathessentials@tutanota.com for some freebies

Androman 01-26-18 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashlabs (Post 794938)
Hey superior brothers . its great to be on the board ! The first 5 guys who post get freebies !! email me your info and you'll get your DVD's in a "flash" bathessentials@tutanota.com

that's awesome !

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

chuckz28 01-27-18 06:39 AM

Payment methods?

rado 01-27-18 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 794924)
That some Maricon shit you just said right thur hur....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hatin jealous bitch

boricuarage79 01-27-18 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 794976)
Hatin jealous bitch

......https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...db06be465d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rado 01-27-18 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 794977)
......https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...db06be465d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

:thumup:

flashlabs 01-27-18 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckz28 (Post 794972)
Payment methods?


WU MG and BITCOIN brother . email or PM me if you want some freebies

rado 01-27-18 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashlabs (Post 794941)
email me brother bathessentials@tutanota.com for some freebies

I appreciate the offer brother....but I'm good with gear:)

chuckz28 01-27-18 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashlabs (Post 795000)
WU MG and BITCOIN brother . email or PM me if you want some freebies

I don't take free gear but thanks.

flashlabs 01-27-18 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckz28 (Post 795067)
I don't take free gear but thanks.

np brother . Have a good weekend .

Turbo3000 01-27-18 05:01 PM

Welcome!

rado 01-27-18 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckz28 (Post 795067)
I don't take free gear but thanks.

:disagree:

I'd try a bottle or 2 of test bro...I just don't need anymore and I'm trying to finish up my obligations with the sponsors or I'd take whatever he would give.

Just my two cents bro

obscured78 01-27-18 09:19 PM

I don’t take free gear but thanks

Androman 01-27-18 09:26 PM

I'll take free gear lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

chuckz28 01-28-18 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 795086)
:disagree:

I'd try a bottle or 2 of test bro...I just don't need anymore and I'm trying to finish up my obligations with the sponsors or I'd take whatever he would give.

Just my two cents bro

What would I do with it look at it? I don't do drugs. And I don't want to be influenced by taking free shit.

flashlabs 01-28-18 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Androman (Post 795098)
I'll take free gear lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

hit me up

rado 01-28-18 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckz28 (Post 795194)
What would I do with it look at it? I don't do drugs. And I don't want to be influenced by taking free shit.

Calm down Nancy...

Bouncer 01-28-18 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckz28 (Post 795194)
What would I do with it look at it? I don't do drugs. And I don't want to be influenced by taking free shit.

You don't do drugs? Lol

flashlabs 01-28-18 09:18 PM

for security purposes please email me brother and I will tell you the multiple payment options we have !!

lipripper 01-29-18 07:35 AM

welcome

flashlabs 01-29-18 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipripper (Post 795226)
welcome

thanks brother

chuckz28 01-29-18 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 795198)
You don't do drugs? Lol

You like that? I snickered a little when I typed it. Lol

Hollywood52 01-30-18 09:33 PM

Welcome to SM. I can say that my first dealings with flash labs has been second to none. Great customer service and top notch packaging. Looking forward to doing more business.

flashlabs 01-30-18 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollywood52 (Post 795443)
Welcome to SM. I can say that my first dealings with flash labs has been second to none. Great customer service and top notch packaging. Looking forward to doing more business.

appreciate the kind words brother

Androman 02-01-18 02:13 PM

nice labels for sure https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1182aa12c5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8658b65f94.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.



SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0