SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Flash Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/flash-labs/)
-   -   ****FREEBIES***** (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/flash-labs/72876-freebies)

flashlabs 01-27-18 08:35 AM

****FREEBIES*****
 
NEXT 5 GUYS THAT POST GET FREEBIES !!! SIMPLY EMAIL ME
bathessentials@tutanota.com

AvidFisherman 01-27-18 10:46 AM

Yay freebies!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0a9dbb0d4c.gif

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

flashlabs 01-27-18 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvidFisherman (Post 795015)
Yay freebies!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0a9dbb0d4c.gif

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

lmao I do the chicken dance too, when i get freebies . Email me brother , I'll get them sent right out

flashlabs 01-27-18 11:46 AM

post up brothers !! get your free gear ! have a great weekend!

epix00 01-27-18 02:13 PM

YESSS! Thanks.

boricuarage79 01-27-18 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epix00 (Post 795049)
YESSS! Thanks.

Sup

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

epix00 01-27-18 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 795051)
Sup

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

A/S/L?

boricuarage79 01-27-18 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epix00 (Post 795052)
A/S/L?

Maricon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

epix00 01-27-18 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 795053)
Maricon

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

tu tambien

boricuarage79 01-27-18 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epix00 (Post 795054)
tu tambien

Ich verstehe dich nicht du depp

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

epix00 01-27-18 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 795055)
Ich verstehe dich nicht du depp

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The funny thing is I'm German...my last name literally is two german words together. However I only know like 2 words....and those are the ones in my last name

boricuarage79 01-27-18 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epix00 (Post 795057)
The funny thing is I'm German...my last name literally is two german words together. However I only know like 2 words....and those are the ones in my last name

So you related to war machine aka koppenhaver

I have not lived here long enough only 19 years

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

flashlabs 01-27-18 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epix00 (Post 795057)
The funny thing is I'm German...my last name literally is two german words together. However I only know like 2 words....and those are the ones in my last name

bro I'm 100% german and don't speak a word . Wish i did though . knowing the word bratwurst wont cut it .

boricuarage79 01-27-18 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashlabs (Post 795061)
bro I'm 100% german and don't speak a word . Wish i did though . knowing the word bratwurst wont cut it .

Lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rado 01-27-18 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 795055)
Ich verstehe dich nicht du depp

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Shut UP you wetbag

boricuarage79 01-27-18 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 795089)
Shut UP you wetbag

I'm not a mexican and it's Wetback you dumb shit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

rado 01-28-18 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boricuarage79 (Post 795090)
I'm not a mexican and it's Wetback you dumb shit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

:thumup: mama huevo

Bouncer 01-28-18 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvidFisherman (Post 795015)
Yay freebies!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0a9dbb0d4c.gif

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

AvidFisherman 02-01-18 08:06 PM

My freebies came to me in a Flash.

I'll start them tonight. I'm pretty much on low dose deca all year. When I come off my knees scream when I go up and down stairs. I'll give y'all an update in a few weeks on how the ol knee-stair relationship is. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...35e2d44586.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Bouncer 02-01-18 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvidFisherman (Post 795700)
My freebies came to me in a Flash.

I'll start them tonight. I'm pretty much on low dose deca all year. When I come off my knees scream when I go up and down stairs. I'll give y'all an update in a few weeks on how the ol knee-stair relationship is. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...35e2d44586.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Just took my first injection of flash deca literally 5 min ago. Haha

lipripper 02-03-18 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvidFisherman (Post 795700)
My freebies came to me in a Flash.

I'll start them tonight. I'm pretty much on low dose deca all year. When I come off my knees scream when I go up and down stairs. I'll give y'all an update in a few weeks on how the ol knee-stair relationship is. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...35e2d44586.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Avid...what dose you running for the joint relief

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bouncer 02-03-18 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipripper (Post 795824)
Avid...what dose you running for the joint relief

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm not answering for avid just on what I've read the smallest dose you can take for the joint relief is 100mgs per week.

AvidFisherman 02-03-18 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipripper (Post 795824)
Avid...what dose you running for the joint relief

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

150mgs

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

lipripper 02-04-18 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvidFisherman (Post 795847)
150mgs

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Yea..I'm gonna start next week. since I pin E5D I'll be pinning 100 mg Which will be actually 140 mg a week. I'm hoping this will help.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

flashlabs 02-04-18 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lipripper (Post 795889)
Yea..I'm gonna start next week. since I pin E5D I'll be pinning 100 mg Which will be actually 140 mg a week. I'm hoping this will help.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ive had to shoulder repairs . What I do is I start by using 50MG of NPP EOD for 8 days until the decca really kicks in . Its just my opinion though

AvidFisherman 02-25-18 10:29 AM

Update on the deca I got from Flash. It seems pretty good. My knees have continued to be free of creaking and grinding which is the reason I use deca.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Oppositeofless 02-25-18 10:13 PM

Freebies????? 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 PM.



SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0