SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Flash Labs (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/flash-labs/)
-   -   ***NEED A REP*** (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/flash-labs/72882-need-rep)

flashlabs 01-27-18 02:01 PM

***NEED A REP***
 
Hey brothers , I'm looking for a rep to help me out with PM's . Posting sales . Best if its A: A VET over here or B: has been in the game for a while . I'll leave it up to the members on here to direct toward that member . We can discuss how you will be compensated behind the scenes

epix00 01-27-18 02:07 PM

I would be happy to help out. Shoot me a PM.

flashlabs 01-27-18 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epix00 (Post 795047)
I would be happy to help out. Shoot me a PM.

perfect brother . Thanks for reaching out after i posted . Welcome to team "FLASH"

epix00 01-27-18 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashlabs (Post 795063)
perfect brother . Thanks for reaching out after i posted . Welcome to team "FLASH"

:thumup:

rado 01-27-18 06:12 PM

Epix has been around a long time and recently just came back....he's never posted much, as you can see...but his long tenure here certainly speaks for itself.

I've always liked him


Just wish he would be more active....Maybe this will put a fire in his ass to post��

obscured78 01-27-18 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 795088)
Epix has been around a long time and recently just came back....he's never posted much, as you can see...but his long tenure here certainly speaks for itself.

I've always liked him


Just wish he would be more active....Maybe this will put a fire in his ass to post��

Coincidence

Bouncer 01-27-18 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obscured78 (Post 795099)
Coincidence

every post..

https://media.tenor.com/images/c5064...d2fb/tenor.gif

boricuarage79 01-28-18 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obscured78 (Post 795099)
Coincidence

Obscured what up man.

How Jesus treating you?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

epix00 01-28-18 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rado (Post 795088)
Epix has been around a long time and recently just came back....he's never posted much, as you can see...but his long tenure here certainly speaks for itself.

I've always liked him


Just wish he would be more active....Maybe this will put a fire in his ass to post��

Hah thanks rado. Just remember...while I don't always post....i am always lurking and watching you fine gentleman. I'm more active these days again because I'm back to training more hardcore.... and my fiance has been annoying so its easier to ignore her now.

Bouncer 01-28-18 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epix00 (Post 795130)
fiance has been annoying so its easier to ignore her now.

queer word for a man to use. only women use that word. men say dame, broad, or my bitch. :weights:

JJB1 02-01-18 01:59 PM

FLASH is the man!

JJB1 02-01-18 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bouncer (Post 795160)
queer word for a man to use. only women use that word. men say dame, broad, or my bitch. :weights:

Pooty-tang
Poonannie
Trim


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 PM.



SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0