SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Flash Labs
Reload this Page number 1 source - flashlabs

Flash Labs Trusted Source

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Hollywood52
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 3 Post By AllDay

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-18, 11:06 PM
number 1 source - flashlabs

Superior Newbie
I have been around for many years and used many sources and many on this board. I can honestly say that flashlabs has been the best ive used. The product is top notch but to me its all about customer service. He is great at responding in a timely manner and getting your order to you in a timely manner. Cant go wrong.
flashlabs likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-18, 12:23 AM

Administrator
flash definitely got my deca to me quick so he gets my vote. i can only speak for the deca cause i havent used anything else from him but its on point.
flashlabs likes this.
Old 02-21-18, 12:35 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
flash definitely got my deca to me quick so he gets my vote. i can only speak for the deca cause i havent used anything else from him but its on point.

thanks bro
Old 02-21-18, 12:35 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood52 View Post
I have been around for many years and used many sources and many on this board. I can honestly say that flashlabs has been the best ive used. The product is top notch but to me its all about customer service. He is great at responding in a timely manner and getting your order to you in a timely manner. Cant go wrong.
thanks bro
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-18, 07:54 PM

Superior Amateur
Does FlashLabs offer payment by any other means than WU? All other domestic board sponsors allow CIM or even PayPal, WU is too much of a hassle and their fees are crazy + you have to pay for the product to be shipped as well. Dyel and Pharmavol have both been solid sources from my experience but their payment methods are much more hassle free....Just saying...for example, I made an order and this is what was sent to me lmao. This shit is confusing as fuck

Wave �� triple check that the
clerk knows the receiver doesn't have �� Test question new york answer : city
again triple check they add it Return with Wu mtcn Amount sent Order Sender
and rec name City state sent from Test question and answer used Shipping
address --

Not saying any of this to be a dick, simply pointing out issues that could help flashlabs with business if they are fixed
voneber, rado and flashlabs like this.

Last edited by AllDay; 02-21-18 at 08:22 PM.
Old 02-22-18, 11:54 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
Does FlashLabs offer payment by any other means than WU? All other domestic board sponsors allow CIM or even PayPal, WU is too much of a hassle and their fees are crazy + you have to pay for the product to be shipped as well. Dyel and Pharmavol have both been solid sources from my experience but their payment methods are much more hassle free....Just saying...for example, I made an order and this is what was sent to me lmao. This shit is confusing as fuck

Wave �� triple check that the
clerk knows the receiver doesn't have �� Test question new york answer : city
again triple check they add it Return with Wu mtcn Amount sent Order Sender
and rec name City state sent from Test question and answer used Shipping
address --

Not saying any of this to be a dick, simply pointing out issues that could help flashlabs with business if they are fixed
email me bathessentials@tutanota.com
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0