SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Best place to sell gym equipment?

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-09, 09:52 PM
Best place to sell gym equipment?

Superior Newbie
Can anyone recommend some good places or ideas to sell some gym equipment?

I just got a new piece of equipment and I need to make room for it by selling some of my other pieces.

I just put a lat pulldown machine, combo bench press and roman chair unit on craigslist, but I wasn't sure if any of you had any other suggestions or good experiences selling gym equipment.

Has anyone ever sold anything to Play It Again Sports and if so, do they give you a fair price?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-09, 10:09 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norkill View Post
Can anyone recommend some good places or ideas to sell some gym equipment?

I just got a new piece of equipment and I need to make room for it by selling some of my other pieces.

I just put a lat pulldown machine, combo bench press and roman chair unit on craigslist, but I wasn't sure if any of you had any other suggestions or good experiences selling gym equipment.

Has anyone ever sold anything to Play It Again Sports and if so, do they give you a fair price?
Play it Again still exist in Cali? I haven't seen one in 10+ years. I used them when i was younger. You most likely won't get as much as on Craigslist, but you don't have to hassle with it. I would put on CL and see what happens, then do Ebay with local pick up only, then just take it to play it again.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-09, 10:13 PM

Administrator
craigslist would be what i say.
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0