SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Team PS4

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion


Like Tree214Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-18, 08:47 PM
  #1501
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I'm not even half way done GOW4 and I must say this has to be one of my favorite games...
The story is just that Good...
I thought having his son tagging alone would be annoying, but he plays a big role!!

The developer really went all out on this game..

Genius



Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Are there any puzzles and shit? I remember them annoying me in the last game. Liked everything else.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-18, 02:04 AM
  #1502
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Are there any puzzles and shit? I remember them annoying me in the last game. Liked everything else.
Yes, but there easy as shit!! You gota be a dumbfuck if you can't figure it out.

Had to put the game on easy. Was getting my ass kicked

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
fuck a dime. im a dolla
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-18, 10:04 AM
  #1503
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Yes, but there easy as shit!! You gota be a dumbfuck if you can't figure it out.

Had to put the game on easy. Was getting my ass kicked

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yea it's not that the puzzles are hard that annoys me. It's that it gets in the way of the game IMO. I just wanna play not solve a puzzle.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-18, 10:30 AM
  #1504
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yea it's not that the puzzles are hard that annoys me. It's that it gets in the way of the game IMO. I just wanna play not solve a puzzle.


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-18, 10:40 AM
  #1505
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
it's not just GOW that's guilty of it. Tons of games are guilty of it. Hell even one of my favorite games ever forces shit on you that pulls you out of the story. Red Dead Redemption would make you do missions where you have to race another guy with a horse and buggy thing. Mother fucker i want to play the game the way i want to play. don't force me to play race cars with a old ass buggy. I want to get lost in the world and play cowboy!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-18, 11:00 AM
  #1506
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
it's not just GOW that's guilty of it. Tons of games are guilty of it. Hell even one of my favorite games ever forces shit on you that pulls you out of the story. Red Dead Redemption would make you do missions where you have to race another guy with a horse and buggy thing. Mother fucker i want to play the game the way i want to play. don't force me to play race cars with a old ass buggy. I want to get lost in the world and play cowboy!
You want a puzzle game to piss you off and have to use YouTube everytime to figure it out.
Play hellblade

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-18, 02:26 PM
  #1507
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Bought horizon zero Dawn digital. Was on sale for 19 bucks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-18, 04:50 PM
  #1508
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Bought horizon zero Dawn digital. Was on sale for 19 bucks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
good call. you need the most recent drakes uncharted game also.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-18, 10:57 PM
  #1509
 
A$AP's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tejas
Likes: 177
Iíve been stuck on mlb the show
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 01:30 AM
  #1510
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
good call. you need the most recent drakes uncharted game also.
Nah...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:01 AM
  #1511
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
huge mistake. amazing game.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:04 AM
  #1512
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
huge mistake. amazing game.
Not into these adventure games..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:21 AM
  #1513
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
it's no more of an "adventure game" then GTA5. it's a shooter that takes place all over the world that happens to have a good story and the best graphics on the PS4.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:23 AM
  #1514
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3448
Bori....what's your ps4 handle?

Come play some rainbow six or division or fortnite

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:25 AM
  #1515
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
it's no more of an "adventure game" then GTA5. it's a shooter that takes place all over the world that happens to have a good story and the best graphics on the PS4.
I have enough games to keep me busy. Gow gona be awhile to finish. It's like one of those games I can only play 2 hours at a time.

Then I got horizon and maybe far cry 5. I never played any of the far crys

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:25 AM
  #1516
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Bori....what's your ps4 handle?

Come play some rainbow six or division or fortnite

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sure
Ps4 handle
Eatadick

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:28 AM
  #1517
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh4OR34H2GX/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:31 AM
  #1518
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3448
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Sure
Ps4 handle
Eatadick

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lol que mamon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:34 AM
  #1519
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Lol que mamon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's the same as my handle here. Just add another 79

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:34 AM
  #1520
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I have enough games to keep me busy. Gow gona be awhile to finish. It's like one of those games I can only play 2 hours at a time.

Then I got horizon and maybe far cry 5. I never played any of the far crys

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
fuck GOW gonna take me 10 years to finish. i play an hour a time.

i loved far cry 4.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 08:47 AM
  #1521
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
fuck GOW gonna take me 10 years to finish. i play an hour a time.

i loved far cry 4.
GOW is the shit!! He pulled out his fireblades and the shit just got real

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 10:33 AM
  #1522
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
it's no more of an "adventure game" then GTA5. it's a shooter that takes place all over the world that happens to have a good story and the best graphics on the PS4.
And i never played gtv

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 05:30 PM
  #1523
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Just completed the main story!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 07:56 PM
  #1524
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
And i never played gtv

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Haha holy fuck. Gta5 is the best shit I ever played.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 07:56 PM
  #1525
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Just completed the main story!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Nigga you said like 3 hours ago you still got a long way to go. Lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-18, 09:58 PM
  #1526
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
You've given me the itch to turn the PS4 back on. Haven't played in about a month. Need to finish Wolfenstein 2. That's a damn good game actually. I just hate walking around the submarine having to find different people. I just wanna play the damn missions. I think I'm almost finished.

After that I'm gonna try and finish assassin's Creed Egypt. Haven't played that in months.

I'll wait for GOW to go on sale on Amazon for $25 bucks in a few months. After that it should be time for red dead redemption 2 to come out!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-18, 02:20 AM
  #1527
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Nigga you said like 3 hours ago you still got a long way to go. Lol
I played till 1am lol
Guess i played more than expected, but I'm only like 37%completion... gota do side missions and fight secret bosses. Thats good thing bout this game. It doesn't just end

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-18, 02:53 PM
  #1528
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Horizon better have no fukcing puzzles you fuck!

Playing it now

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-18, 05:52 PM
  #1529
 
Turbo3000's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Italy
Likes: 1487
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Yes, but there easy as shit!! You gota be a dumbfuck if you can't figure it out.

Had to put the game on easy. Was getting my ass kicked

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Easy? You are the only professional gamer that plays on easy.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-18, 06:35 PM
  #1530
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Haha holy fuck. Gta5 is the best shit I ever played.
Agreed. It's almost tempting to build a nice gaming pc and hook it up to a 4k tv just to play it again. Amazing graphics once it's modded on pc check it out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=njzReW9HVB4
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-18, 06:52 PM
  #1531
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3448
Bori and rado vs traps and bouncer

Ps4


Spics vs crackas

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
TrapsBrah likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-18, 12:43 AM
  #1532
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
Easy? You are the only professional gamer that plays on easy.
Believe me bro! I can't play single players on hard. I be breaking shit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-18, 12:45 AM
  #1533
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Horizon is meh... don't know if i can get into this one. Bitch is running around shooting robots with an arrows

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-18, 09:54 AM
  #1534
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Horizon is meh... don't know if i can get into this one. Bitch is running around shooting robots with an arrows

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Them weapons she has become fucken epic as you upgrade them. The one where you set a trap by letting those fuckers run into the elecrtified lines is sick.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-18, 11:20 AM
  #1535
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
bori this how you gotta fuck them dinobots up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gKAHZIkyBlk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-18, 12:44 PM
  #1536
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
bori this how you gotta fuck them dinobots up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gKAHZIkyBlk
Wack. Graphics look good tho

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-18, 12:47 PM
  #1537
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
you'll start liking the game just watch.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-18, 02:07 PM
  #1538
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
you'll start liking the game just watch.
Yea getting into after fucking up that first dinobot witb that trip.

I smash that red head..

Anime porn search lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-18, 02:08 PM
  #1539
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
I put it in her

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 07:52 AM
  #1540
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
I finished wolfenstein 2 last night. great game overall. few weak points but had fun playing it overall.

started up assasin creed origins and was bored within 5 minutes after not playing it for months. i doubt I will ever finish that game, it's just not very good. i don't even think i'm half way finished with the game. shame. hate to not finish anything but fuck, it's agony getting through those fucken generic missions.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 09:15 AM
  #1541
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I finished wolfenstein 2 last night. great game overall. few weak points but had fun playing it overall.

started up assasin creed origins and was bored within 5 minutes after not playing it for months. i doubt I will ever finish that game, it's just not very good. i don't even think i'm half way finished with the game. shame. hate to not finish anything but fuck, it's agony getting through those fucken generic missions.
The second DLC of AC is 10x better.. it goes really deep into the Egyptian/Pharoah times

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 09:15 AM
  #1542
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
For all u PS fanboys

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comment...reddit-android

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 09:18 AM
  #1543
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
The second DLC of AC is 10x better.. it goes really deep into the Egyptian/Pharoah times

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
i don't do dlc. i paid for the standard game. that's what i want to play and that's what i want to be good.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 09:32 AM
  #1544
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
i don't do dlc. i paid for the standard game. that's what i want to play and that's what i want to be good.
Well it continues the story. U not a true gamer. U a gayer

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 09:42 AM
  #1545
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
your the problem with the gaming industry. these studios release garbage because they know idiots will buy whatever crap they put out. there was a time when a game was released, it was great, it needed no patches, and it was fucking fun. now the attitude is "that'll do.. we will just patch this turd later because the modern gamer is a fucken idiot and when we want more money we will release some extra crap and people will give us even more money!". lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 10:15 AM
  #1546
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
your the problem with the gaming industry. these studios release garbage because they know idiots will buy whatever crap they put out. there was a time when a game was released, it was great, it needed no patches, and it was fucking fun. now the attitude is "that'll do.. we will just patch this turd later because the modern gamer is a fucken idiot and when we want more money we will release some extra crap and people will give us even more money!". lol
Oh really

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 10:15 AM
  #1547
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
I'm on far cry. Fuck HZD

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 10:23 AM
  #1548
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11095
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I'm on far cry. Fuck HZD

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Ban incoming! Fuck you!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 12:40 PM
  #1549
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
I like far cry. Open world first person shoot em up!!

Just what i needed..

But i think its ment for white people.

Bunch of religious cults trying to kill a black guy lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-18, 04:37 PM
  #1550
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1578
Me and Andro got rainbow seige. So if any of you fucks wana join. It is up

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0