SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page November 8th - who you got?

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree168Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-16, 12:43 AM
November 8th - who you got?

Founding Member
Well it's nearly here, are you going to brexit / Trump or go with Hillary?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-16, 01:03 AM

Administrator
Hilary has the deal sealed at this point. Trump made it easy. His votes will come from the meaningless deep south states where people's IQ levels begin with a decimal point. Hilary will have the rest of the country. Not that anyone is enthusiastic about her but she's the turd that stinks the least in this circus.

Hilary = 4 years of nothingness.

Trump = 4 years of embarrassment.
Old 10-28-16, 06:26 AM

Superior Admiral
I'll be going with Hillary. Trump is just a giant fuck up and an embarrassment
Old 10-28-16, 10:04 AM

Founding Member
Both of them would have people saying we made a mistake voting for that person yet neither will get much done. Republican control of congress would have Hillary getting nothing done and the same goes for Trump. Trump isn't exactly on good terms with the establishment. On one hand you have the most corrupt government since Nixon on the other you'll likely have the most inept. Fuck 'em both. Gary Johnson.
AvidFisherman and piratex like this.
Old 10-28-16, 10:48 AM

Founding Member
I'm going to vote on a lot of state amendments and state representatives. Not concerned with the presidential ballot. Just trying to keep my state from imposing more and more taxes.
chuckz28 and FrankTheTank55 like this.
Old 10-28-16, 11:40 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
I'm going to vote on a lot of state amendments and state representatives. Not concerned with the presidential ballot. Just trying to keep my state from imposing more and more taxes.
I'm with ya but who are you voting for... for president?
Old 10-28-16, 12:08 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I'm with ya but who are you voting for... for president?
doesn't matter. Hilary has won. wont even be close.
Old 10-28-16, 12:38 PM

Superior Amateur
President doesn't matter at this point. The odds of Trump winning at this point are almost non-existent from an electoral college standpoint.

I voted for legal weed and a few other things here in California on my early ballot. Did vote for Hillary but wasn't too excited about it. Voted for a few republicans locally and a repub for senate. Too bad Obama can't run again. The last 8 years have been really good to me (and most people who have any sort of retirement plan).
Old 10-28-16, 12:43 PM

Superior Pro
Voting Trump. The silent majority will speak on election day and he will win.
Old 10-28-16, 12:47 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
I'll remind you of this post. Lmao. Clueless.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 12:51 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
It's still possible, but How? What path?

What path will he use to win? Which swing states will make the difference in this election for Trump? He'd need the following: Ohio, Florida, Indiana, North Carolina, possibly Virgina and most likely also Arizona and he's behind in the majority of those states and way behind in Virgina and North Carolina.

Early voting has already started and we have a glimpse of what's happening in states like North Carolina. Also Trump supporters aren't Silent, they are the loudest ever which is why it appears he has such rabid support lol.

Almost Every Swing State Is A
Old 10-28-16, 12:55 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Hilary has the deal sealed at this point. Trump made it easy. His votes will come from the meaningless deep south states where people's IQ levels begin with a decimal point. Hilary will have the rest of the country. Not that anyone is enthusiastic about her but she's the turd that stinks the least in this circus.

Hilary = 4 years of nothingness.

Trump = 4 years of embarrassment.
Lmao...great post. lol:thumb:
Old 10-28-16, 01:10 PM

Founding Member
It might not be over, anything can happen and the big new news is the FBI has reopened the investigation into Clintons emails after finding new emails that are pertinent to the investigation. Election betting odds have made a large swing in the last 4 hours alone.
Old 10-28-16, 01:15 PM

Superior Amateur
I'm still not positive but I might vote trump. Hilary is just a puppet at this point and I don't trust a dam word that comes out of her mouth. Trump just does & says to much stupid shit plus no other world leader likes his ass and that scares me but what worries me most about trump is he will put our military in harms way just to flex his ego. I know he would in a heartbeat. Its actually embarrassing that the American votes have left us with these two idiots but I do believe as president trump would make more successful decisions for our county than Hilary would.
TrapsBrah likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 01:38 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
It might not be over, anything can happen and the big new news is the FBI has reopened the investigation into Clintons emails after finding new emails that are pertinent to the investigation. Election betting odds have made a large swing in the last 4 hours alone.
Yep, looks like the email case just got reopened . What a mess on both sides!
piratex likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 02:05 PM

Superior Amateur
I get sick of each side finding ways to attack each other. I wonder what the attacks would be on Hillary had she not had the private email server and the issues with her charitable foundation and speeches. It would be something else for sure.

Remember back in 2008 with Obama? He's a secret Muslim, attends a racist church, pals around with Terrorists, will take all your guns away, wasn't born in the US.

The two party system needs to go. All you end up doing is attacking each other and not even talk about real issues.
piratex likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 02:32 PM

Administrator
Yep. It's all about who is the least worst. That's what our political system is now. Who is the least worst. Something seems very wrong about that. "Ehh which one if these cunts sucks the least". Lol
Old 10-28-16, 02:36 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
and I'll remind you once that cunt hits office and she's nothing but a failure, kinda like her face:grin:

regardless, want this shit over with...definitely looking forward to see how much the gap will be between both, on whomever wins.
TrapsBrah likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 02:37 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
and I'll remind you once that cunt hits office and she's nothing but a failure, kinda like her face:grin:

regardless, want this shit over with...definitely looking forward to see how much the gap will be between both, on whomever wins.
Shit I don't think she'll do much of anything. I'm just saying Trump can't win. Won't be close.
Old 10-28-16, 02:38 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Shit I don't think she'll do much of anything. I'm just saying Trump can't win. Won't be close.
For once I agree on this political pandemonium bs.
Old 10-28-16, 03:46 PM

Who cares about those emails???? Not me.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 03:51 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Apparently the FBI does. Ineptitude or woeful disregard in handling classified information is a big deal.
Old 10-28-16, 03:52 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:

I actually read a lot of the wikileaks and I don't see anything groundbreaking in there. Some of them can be spun certain ways, but most of the emails just show people doing their jobs, working and are quite boring.
FrankTheTank55 likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 04:15 PM

Administrator
Quote:
agree. its never ending. they been talking about the shit forever.
FrankTheTank55 likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 04:54 PM

Superior Amateur
Did some research on the new emails today. It appears they were FW from a secured account to a private account by one of Hillary's aides (Anthony Weiner's wife Ironically) so that they could be printed for Hillary to read since they were unable to print from the secured account. So it sounds like it's much to do about nothing. The emails weren't from Hillary and she took no action in FW them or anything yet the internet and twitter is blowing up. The FBI had to re-open so that they don't look incompetent, but most likely nothing will be found against Hillary in the investigation.

It's just nuts how crazy people get over this stuff without even knowing any of the facts. It's a fucking witch hunt on both sides.
TrapsBrah likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 04:59 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by M00chie69 View Post
Did some research on the new emails today. It appears they were FW from a secured account to a private account by one of Hillary's aides (Anthony Weiner's wife Ironically) so that they could be printed for Hillary to read since they were unable to print from the secured account. So it sounds like it's much to do about nothing. The emails weren't from Hillary and she took no action in FW them or anything yet the internet and twitter is blowing up. The FBI had to re-open so that they don't look incompetent, but most likely nothing will be found against Hillary in the investigation.

It's just nuts how crazy people get over this stuff without even knowing any of the facts. It's a fucking witch hunt on both sides.
Very intelligible post from someone who came in here guns blazing.
Old 10-28-16, 06:18 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

Did you do any research as to why they couldn't print the classified information? There is a reason the government set it up that way and has law in place for sharing and printing classified information.

It was taken from a secure room that it was NOT supposed to leave PERIOD. This is why the right is so mad. It is illegal and intent doesn't matter in the case of sharing classified info but for some unprecedented reason the FBI took her intent into account. It really did put her "above the law" so to speak.

Right or left shouldn't matter here. The case is blatant disregard for classified information where a politician was put above the law.
Old 10-28-16, 07:09 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Did you do any research as to why they couldn't print the classified information? There is a reason the government set it up that way and has law in place for sharing and printing classified information.

It was taken from a secure room that it was NOT supposed to leave PERIOD. This is why the right is so mad. It is illegal and intent doesn't matter in the case of sharing classified info but for some unprecedented reason the FBI took her intent into account. It really did put her "above the law" so to speak.

Right or left shouldn't matter here. The case is blatant disregard for classified information where a politician was put above the law.
OK I understand that and that's a great point that most people in the witch hunt most likely don't understand. Classified info shouldn't be printed and if it is it shouldn't leave a controlled room, but are we sure these particular emails in question were classified? Also, do you believe Hillary should be thrown in jail if one of her aides printed the email and brought them to her to read since the screen on her blackberry was too small? I'm not sure I agree Hillary should be "locked up" for that.
Old 10-28-16, 07:12 PM

Founding Member
Yes FBI confirmed there were multiple classified documents that were clearly marked at the time. As to where to go from there I don't know but not a single person faced charges.
lipripper likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Apparently the FBI does. Ineptitude or woeful disregard in handling classified information is a big deal.
Well I dont and thats all that matters....
Old 10-28-16, 07:25 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Yes FBI confirmed there were multiple classified documents that were clearly marked at the time. As to where to go from there I don't know but not a single person faced charges.
I'm specifically talking about the new ones which people are going ape shit about today. The ones handled by Anthony Weiner's wife which was Hillary's aide at the time.

Here is the message from the FBI (Mr. Comey). Doesn't appear if they know they are classified or not:

Quote:
"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear pertinent to the investigation," Comey wrote the chairmen. "I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

Comey said he was not sure how long the additional review would take and said the FBI "cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant."

Clinton calls on FBI to release 'full and complete facts' of email review - CNNPolitics.com
Old 10-28-16, 07:26 PM

I think its funny that people are going nuts over these emails but they have no problem with them being hacked and put online.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
piratex likes this.
Old 10-28-16, 07:57 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Well I dont and thats all that matters....
Ha! Good game.
Old 10-28-16, 07:57 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I'm specifically talking about the new ones which people are going ape shit about today. The ones handled by Anthony Weiner's wife which was Hillary's aide at the time.

Here is the message from the FBI (Mr. Comey). Doesn't appear if they know they are classified or not:
Oh gotcha.
Old 10-28-16, 08:04 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I think its funny that people are going nuts over these emails but they have no problem with them being hacked and put online.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Different emails. You're mixing up the DNC emails with Clintons server emails. Yeah the DNC hack is crap as was Snowden's leak but look how much we have learned from that. In this case the DNC hack has shown collusion with the media and premeditated attacks on Trump.

Not nearly as big of a deal as Snowden's leak so yeah the argument could be made that Snowden's should have happened and the DNC shouldn't have. I agree there.
Old 10-28-16, 11:25 PM

Administrator
This fella is voting Trump.

Old 10-28-16, 11:57 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
The polls are rigged how can you trust this country when 911 was an inside job? Or Kennedy assassination was devised by the CIA?
Old 10-29-16, 12:10 AM

Administrator
Quote:
The polls are rigged how can you trust this country when 911 was an inside job? Or Kennedy assassination was devised by the CIA?
Bro stfu and get a girlfriend.
dna9488 and TrapsBrah like this.
Old 10-29-16, 12:35 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Bro stfu and get a girlfriend.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G1zED8dy63w
Old 10-29-16, 01:18 AM

Superior Pro
There b
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20161029-011719.jpg (125.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 10-29-16, 09:14 AM

Superior Amateur
I just do not understand how Gary Johnson didn't gain more momentum.
chuckz28 likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-16, 10:38 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
I just do not understand how Gary Johnson didn't gain more momentum.
Yeah I'm a bit perplexed on that myself. In an election cycle where it seems the majority despise the two major party candidates and want an outsider, people won't even consider a third party. Rather they buy into the D and R lines of scaring them into voting for their candidates out of fear for the other one.

I'm not falling for that bullshit, I'm so done voting for the scheming 2 party system that I will be voting Libertarian or Constitution party on every spot available on the ballot. I started that years ago when I was pissed about who both parties chose for governor in my state and I will continue this election. We need more choices.
Old 10-29-16, 12:13 PM

Administrator
Quote:
There b
you mention beer. men only drink beer with other men. thus the reason you cut off the names in the texts. you were talking to a Derek or a Danny weren't you?

what kind of countrybilly girl drinks beer on a date you fucken virgin.
Old 10-29-16, 02:43 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
you mention beer. men only drink beer with other men. thus the reason you cut off the names in the texts. you were talking to a Derek or a Danny weren't you?

what kind of countrybilly girl drinks beer on a date you fucken virgin.
I cut off the name cause her # is in it.
Old 10-29-16, 03:31 PM

Administrator
Virgin or not?
Old 10-31-16, 02:20 PM

Administrator
FBI Director Comey in hot seat in wake of Clinton e-mail announcement | Ars Technica
Old 10-31-16, 03:48 PM

Founding Member
Another political article from a tech website? Man that is one thing that bugs me this election season. I go to tech websites to escape politics and as of late they have all been trowing articles in on Trump and Clinton. The furthest they should go is an article showing the candidates positions on science and tech related issues, nothing more. I want to hear about science, gadgets and games from Ars and Engadget etc not politics and law.
Old 10-31-16, 03:50 PM

Administrator
well email and hacking is tech related. ars is better then cnn/fox imo
Old 10-31-16, 03:55 PM

Founding Member
Yeah but it seems they really stretch the relation on this particular article. The topic of that article is whether a law was broken for an investigation of a politician. But yeah getting good news is hard to find.
Old 10-31-16, 04:05 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Yeah but it seems they really stretch the relation on this particular article. The topic of that article is whether a law was broken for an investigation of a politician. But yeah getting good news is hard to find.
agree but election news is hot right now. cant blame them. advertising dollars.
chuckz28 likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0