SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page November 8th - who you got?

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 12:05 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Most of those red squares have only sagebrush and a couple of jackrabbits living in them.
Yea it really was a battle between major metropolitan areas VS the country. The country won this battle.

What's funny about all this is the blue area's are exactly where trump and his friends live. Be it, NYC, The trump tower in Chicago, his properties in South Florida, California etc.. The only time he spent even an hour in any of the red areas is during the campaign.

In other words, he appealed to the red areas while spending his entire life in the blue areas. He sold the country people very well. Made them believe that he is somehow one of them.

Ripper somehow believes a billionaire city slicker born in queens represents his best interest. lmao.

Trump was brilliant in how he ran. He targeted that vast white 40 and over swath of rural America and appealed to them by repeating their fears and beliefs. Once he did that he could do no wrong. He could have burnt books in the street and the same people would have voted for him. He knew exactly who to target and he did it brilliantly.
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 11-10-16, 12:29 PM

Superior Freak
Has nothing to do with "my Interest" its about the direction our country needs to be going in for most peoples benefits and to keep us strong...not just ones who live in the city..open your eyes a little bro. Our country is really in bad shape.The last administration had their chance and IMHO really fucked our country up.. all people have different views in life..thats what makes America great....the problem is most people forget that. Give this guy a chance..Im not all in on trump by any means..I have said it all along...But Im willing to try another direction then the other option we had. I am for America first...maybe he really will make some good changes... maybe he wont. I think its worth a roll of the dice..we damn Shure aint got noting to loose.
rado
Old 11-10-16, 12:35 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yea it really was a battle between major metropolitan areas VS the country. The country won this battle.

What's funny about all this is the blue area's are exactly where trump and his friends live. Be it, NYC, The trump tower in Chicago, his properties in South Florida, California etc.. The only time he spent even an hour in any of the red areas is during the campaign.

In other words, he appealed to the red areas while spending his entire life in the blue areas. He sold the country people very well. Made them believe that he is somehow one of them.

Ripper somehow believes a billionaire city slicker born in queens represents his best interest. lmao.

Trump was brilliant in how he ran. He targeted that vast white 40 and over swath of rural America and appealed to them by repeating their fears and beliefs. Once he did that he could do no wrong. He could have burnt books in the street and the same people would have voted for him. He knew exactly who to target and he did it brilliantly.
and i truly believe he will do great things once he takes over.

so many fucking idiots are ragging the streets over the loss for Clinton, reminds me of the black lives matter bs movement.

he won, he conquered, he shut the nay sayers up, he did what everyone thought he could never ever do; WIN! and he did in Trump style fashion, killing it and taking names.

his temperament has scaled back a bit, even how he talks now. seems like he's a tad softer now.

i just want him to do great things so that every one of you butt hurt clinton supporters can stfu already.

to sit there(not necessarily you)and criticize those who voted for him as being uneducated, stupid, from the south, etc....just shows pure ignorance.

just so sick and tired of the butt hurt feelings, get over it and stfu already. he won a good battle and for that, i applaud him
Chadd77
Old 11-10-16, 12:36 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Ripper somehow believes a billionaire city slicker born in queens represents his best interest.
I bet Rip just like a lot of Americans voted against Hillary. Any other candidate would have smashed Trump. Pretty sure Bernie would have beat Trump by decent margins. What's funny about that is Hillary, and the DNC, cheated Bernie out of his chance. Talk about karma! lol
rado
Old 11-10-16, 12:37 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Has nothing to do with "my Interest" its about the direction our country needs to be going in for most peoples benefits and to keep us strong...not just ones who live in the city..open your eyes a little bro. Our country is really in bad shape.The last administration had their chance and IMHO really fucked our country up.. all people have different views in life..thats what makes America great....the problem is most people forget that. Give this guy a chance..Im not all in on trump by any means..I have said it all along...But Im willing to try another direction then the other option we had. I am for America first...maybe he really will make some good changes... maybe he wont. I think its worth a roll of the dice..we damn Shure aint got noting to loose.
no need to defend against the butt hurt losers bro;) we won and that's it...now we just need to move forward and making things better for everyone. you can't please everyone, not gonna happen. you do your best, it's what we can only do.
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 12:37 PM

Administrator
See rip that's where your view has been distorted badly. "We have nothing to lose"...

You actually believe that. I would think someone that has been in the military and has seen how bad things actually can get would know better.

We have so much to lose and it's sad that you take this country and what you have for granted. The German people had a very similar attitude towards Hitler before he took power. "Well i guess things can't get any worse"....lmao
rado
Old 11-10-16, 12:38 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I bet Rip just like a lot of Americans voted against Hillary. Any other candidate would have smashed Trump. Pretty sure Bernie would have beat Trump by decent margins. What's funny about that is Hillary, and the DNC, cheated Bernie out of his chance. Talk about karma! lol
like who? Bernie? not a chance...that's like you saying Clinton was gonna win, no if ands or butts.

we all know how that played out;)
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 12:39 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
and i truly believe he will do great things once he takes over.

i just want him to do great things
You are literally repeating his rhetoric word for word.

What are these "great things" rado? What exactly do you want him to do?
lipripper
Old 11-10-16, 12:40 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
EXACTLY..they were so up the Clintons asses they couldn't see that Bernie would have won easily...Actually..I guess we should thank them...
rado
Old 11-10-16, 12:41 PM

Founding Member
i guess you clinton supporters sure as hell don't know how to take a loss and stfu give the Trump respect, i certainly don't see ANY OF YOU running for office. we all talk bs here as if we know wtf we're talking about, yet 98% of you on here can't hold a job or barely posses an education. BUT OH WAIT, there's more....the same people are criticizing & judging trump? lmao...

i can't take this anymore this is just too funny.
lipripper
Old 11-10-16, 12:41 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
See rip that's where your view has been distorted badly. "We have nothing to lose"...

You actually believe that. I would think someone that has been in the military and has seen how bad things actually can get would know better.

We have so much to lose and it's sad that you take this country and what you have for granted. The German people had a very similar attitude towards Hitler before he took power. "Well i guess things can't get any worse"....lmao
You should start working for a living and see" how bad it is"..
rado
Old 11-10-16, 12:42 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You are literally repeating his rhetoric word for word.

What are these "great things" rado? What exactly do you want him to do?
fix shit, there,....simple english for you.

bro, give it a rest already. all that steam you're blowing out is just not good.
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 12:42 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I actually disagree. People want a leader with charisma. Obama had it. Like it or not Trump has it. Bernie didn't have that vibe. I believe trump would have beaten Bernie just the same.

Bernie didn't inspire and neither did Hilary.
rado
Old 11-10-16, 12:43 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You should start working for a living and see" how bad it is"..
exactly. a person who doesn't work and feeds off the govt, yet it telling us how to.....lol
rado
Old 11-10-16, 12:44 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I actually disagree. People want a leader with charisma. Obama had it. Like it or not Trump has it. Bernie didn't have that vibe. I believe trump would have beaten Bernie just the same.

Bernie didn't inspire and neither did Hilary.
about time you speak some good sense about this political bs.
lipripper
Old 11-10-16, 12:45 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:
exactly. a person who doesn't work and feeds off the govt, yet it telling us how to.....lol
that's why he worried...it might get taken away...then he would have to try and find some... See trump can help.....get the 40 hour work week back:thumb:
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 12:46 PM

Administrator
Hitler and Mussolini also had charisma, it's not necessarily a compliment..
rado
Old 11-10-16, 12:48 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
that's why he worried...it might get taken away...then he would have to try and find some... See trump can help.....get the 40 hour work week back:thumb:
getting tips or advice from him on how or what should be done in this country, is like asking a broke man how to invest/save money, and he broke too
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 01:27 PM

Administrator
Guys life is great in America already. I'm sorry if you older folks with an IQ that begins with a decimal point want things to be like they were in leave it to beaver. That's not a reality any longer.
rado
Old 11-10-16, 01:35 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Guys life is great in America already. I'm sorry if you older folks with an IQ that begins with a decimal point want things to be like they were in leave it to beaver. That's not a reality any longer.
why so ignorant? still mad? are you bothered that Trump will get you off those govt benefits? frightened about possibly needing to get a job?

but again, our IQ is minimal yet yours is high huh? yea bro, might wanna take another look at the mirror before casting stones.

Quote:
people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/peopl...t_throw_stones

this is YOU, all day ED...you to a "T"

Quote:
Do not criticize others if you have similar weaknesses yourself.
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 01:37 PM

Administrator
Rado you're not white. Stop pretending and join the Latino community against Trump.

99% of the people who voted trump look at you and wonder if that little Mexican is here legally. Lol.
rado
Old 11-10-16, 01:44 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Rado you're not white. Stop pretending and join the Latino community against Trump.

99% of the people who voted trump look at you and wonder if that little Mexican is here legally. Lol.
huh? my race, religion etc has nothing to do with my vote or my recent posts on this thread...nice way of steering it off, as you always do.

calling me mexican when im puerto rican, just shows even more of your ignorance and bitterness of what has happened, i feel for you, i do.

oh well, no biggie...my vote counted and that is what matters:wave:
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 01:52 PM

Administrator
Quote:
huh? my race, religion etc has nothing to do with my vote or my recent posts on this thread...nice way of steering it off, as you always do.

calling me mexican when im puerto rican, just shows even more of your ignorance and bitterness of what has happened, i feel for you, i do.

oh well, no biggie...my vote counted and that is what matters:wave:
Race was a huge part of this election. You should have the very same fears that scrum has... You're not white no matter how much you want to be.

I guarantee you walk into any voting place and 75% of the white people there will take one look at you and say to themselves "we know who this little beaner is voting for"...

Regardless of whether you're Puerto Rican, Mexican, or Chilean for that matter. The typical rural America Trump voter will see you as someone "different from us".

By the way dipshit, you live in a state that voted Hilary. Your vote actually didn't count. The president isn't elected via the popular vote, they are elected via the total amount of electorial votes that each state has. Your state voted Hilary thus your vote did not help Trump in any way.
Scrumhalf
Old 11-10-16, 01:57 PM

Bernie would have won this. I was listening to a Democrat congresswoman from Michigan this morning and she was talking about her constituents - blue collar workers who felt Hillary was totally disconnected from their worries and problems. Bernie spoke directly to these people. Remember, Trump won MI by only 13K votes. I suspect Bernie would have won both PA and OH as well.
Chadd77
Old 11-10-16, 02:00 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Bernie would have won this. I was listening to a Democrat congresswoman from Michigan this morning and she was talking about her constituents - blue collar workers who felt Hillary was totally disconnected from their worries and problems. Bernie spoke directly to these people. Remember, Trump won MI by only 13K votes. I suspect Bernie would have won both PA and OH as well.
And that's what makes it so funny that Hillary lost. DNP shot themselves in the foot.
Scrumhalf
Old 11-10-16, 02:04 PM

Quote:
And that's what makes it so funny that Hillary lost. DNP shot themselves in the foot.
Agreed. I voted for Bernie in the primary and he won Oregon in a landslide. He is the establishment buster we should have had, not Trump.

The Democratic party needs to blow up the DNC and bring in the progressives. They are the future of the party. They appeal to the workers in middle America, and they are clearly supported by the young voters who are the future.
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:05 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Race was a huge part of this election. You should have the very same fears that scrum has... You're not white no matter how much you want to be.

I guarantee you walk into any voting place and 75% of the white people there will take one look at you and say to themselves "we know who this little beaner is voting for"...

Regardless of whether you're Puerto Rican, Mexican, or Chilean for that matter. The typical rural America Trump voter will see you as someone "different from us".

By the way dipshit, you live in a state that voted Hilary. Your vote actually didn't count. The president isn't elected via the popular vote, they are elected via the total amount of electorial votes that each state has. Your state voted Hilary thus your vote did not help Trump in any way.
fear? lmao...now you've lost your little marbles nancy

i have zero fear, zero!!! none. zilch, nada...if anything, you should fear of what will happen to those who feed off the govt while being able to work like a good american citizen, you feed off tax payers money. but you tell me i should have fear? i have a low IQ? im american by birth and regardless of my skin color, which im not dark or even tanned like others...i have nothing to worry about.

fair enough, my vote was not much help to trump, but overall he won, that is what matters to me. and yes i know how they're elected, but ok you can be the teacher all you want lol

you must of missed(purposely not wanting to reply)my post about throwing stones and how hypocrisy(and among-st other bs)lives within you.

im done bro, you can keep posting all you want. at the end of the day, we/i won, i have nothing to worry about, i make a good living, im paying my taxes, i do what is right for my place of living and my surrounding community.

We/I just wait now and watch Trump work.

you really should think about your situation. living off the govt is going to come to an end, as it should. people like you is how our system is fucked, you abuse it, you manipulate the system and you know what? it's all of tax payers money(which none of it is yours)good job buddy
lipripper
Old 11-10-16, 02:07 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:

Wow..sounds like a play right out of Hillary's book...I cant argue with facts. Time to throw the race card into it..:grin:
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:08 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

No he wouldn't of...just like Clinton was going to win right? I actually liked Bernie, I did. But to win over Trump? Well you can listen to any radio show or read any paper, but everyone was wrong...and still continue to do so.
lipripper
Old 11-10-16, 02:09 PM

Superior Freak
Trump isn't even in the house yet..mexico and Canada are willing to talk Nafta with him...they know if they don't they will loose their asses.. hes already working for America!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/canada-pm...165713892.html
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:09 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Wow..sounds like a play right out of Hillary's book...I cant argue with facts. Time to throw the race card into it..:grin:
omg that is funny, but sooo true coming from bouncer:thumb:
Scrumhalf
Old 11-10-16, 02:11 PM

This I know - minorities in this country are very very worried.

I met with two of my Muslim engineers in private and they were scared. I told them that they may want to suggest to their wives to consider not wearing a hijab in public. There have too many instances in the last 24 hours of verbal and physical harassment of Muslim women with hijabs. None in my area but only a matter of time.

I can't even imagine what a Sikh or a trans person must be feeling.
Scrumhalf
Old 11-10-16, 02:14 PM

Quote:
No he wouldn't of...just like Clinton was going to win right? I actually liked Bernie, I did. But to win over Trump? Well you can listen to any radio show or read any paper, but everyone was wrong...and still continue to do so.
Do you realize how narrow the margins were in MI, OH and PA?
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:16 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
This I know - minorities in this country are very very worried.

I met with two of my Muslim engineers in private and they were scared. I told them that they may want to suggest to their wives to consider not wearing a hijab in public. There have too many instances in the last 24 hours of verbal and physical harassment of Muslim women with hijabs. None in my area but only a matter of time.

I can't even imagine what a Sikh or a trans person must be feeling.
i can not argue this with you scrum.

but sadly enough IMO this would apply to mostly people like yourself or Muslims, and by no means am i trying to disrespect you, so don't take it that way.

but let me ask you this, what exactly are you worried about? money? family? job security?
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 02:16 PM

Administrator
Quote:
fear? lmao...now you've lost your little marbles nancy

i have zero fear, zero!!! none. zilch, nada...if anything, you should fear of what will happen to those who feed off the govt while being able to work like a good american citizen, you feed off tax payers money. but you tell me i should have fear? i have a low IQ? im american by birth and regardless of my skin color, which im not dark or even tanned like others...i have nothing to worry about.

fair enough, my vote was not much help to trump, but overall he won, that is what matters to me. and yes i know how they're elected, but ok you can be the teacher all you want lol

you must of missed(purposely not wanting to reply)my post about throwing stones and how hypocrisy(and among-st other bs)lives within you.

im done bro, you can keep posting all you want. at the end of the day, we/i won, i have nothing to worry about, i make a good living, im paying my taxes, i do what is right for my place of living and my surrounding community.

We/I just wait now and watch Trump work.

you really should think about your situation. living off the govt is going to come to an end, as it should. people like you is how our system is fucked, you abuse it, you manipulate the system and you know what? it's all of tax payers money(which none of it is yours)good job buddy
Bro don't take it personal. I'm just telling you how you're seen by the typical rural white Trump voter.

I'm not saying I think those things about you. As you well know, I love Latinas.
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:17 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Do you realize how narrow the margins were in MI, OH and PA?
i have...but it's water under the bridge now. we can all speculate, as we have. we can all say this or that. we can all think of "what ifs" but regardless, that is not how it came about.
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:20 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Bro don't take it personal. I'm just telling you how you're seen by the typical rural white Trump voter.

I'm not saying I think those things about you. As you well know, I love Latinas.
not taking it personal bro, come on..you know me better than this. you and i are simply having a discussion and/or talking shit.

it's good to debate, something i rarely do up until recent times. i don't think that im seen as you say i am, not a chance.

do you know how many hispanic friends I have? i can count on 3 fingers bro. my circle is 100% white folks with trump in their bloods.
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 02:22 PM

Administrator
Quote:
not taking it personal bro, come on..you know me better than this. you and i are simply having a discussion and/or talking shit.

it's good to debate, something i rarely do up until recent times. i don't think that im seen as you say i am, not a chance.

do you know how many hispanic friends I have? i can count on 3 fingers bro. my circle is 100% white folks with trump in their bloods.
Just because you choose to hang around white people does not mean you are white. It does not mean you aren't seen by rippers cousin/wife as "some beaner". Rippers cousin who he fucks occasionally will always see you as a dirty Mexican. This is the group of people you have aligned yourself with as a Trump voter... Cousin fuckers.

Bro you know damn well how ignorant and fucken dumb the south and rural America can be.
lipripper
Old 11-10-16, 02:24 PM

Superior Freak
Quote:

So Im guessing this includes me? how the fuck do you know what I think? I have black, brown yellow and white brothers..TRUE BROTHERS...

You don't realize how racist you come off... Your a trip bro..you really are.. I love this fucking shit site..Good quality entertainment:thumb::grin:

But Now Im actually getting off work..holiday weekend..so I get a break from the daily grind for a few days...Im gonna go get in My
4WD truck..get it muddy and exercise my 2nd amendment rights...go and try to kill some shit and then eat it cause that's what us dumb hick fucks do. work, pay taxes and live life
Bouncer
Old 11-10-16, 02:25 PM

Administrator
Quote:
So Im guessing this includes me? how the fuck do you know what I think? I have black, brown yellow and white brothers..TRUE BROTHERS...

You don't realize how racist you come off... Your a trip bro..you really are.. I love this fucking shit site..Good quality entertainment:thumb::grin:

But Now Im actually getting off work..holiday weekend..so I get a break from the daily grind for a few days...Im gonna go get in My
4WD truck..get it muddy and exercise my 2nd amendment rights...go and try to kill some shit and then eat it cause that's what us dumb hick fucks do. work, pay taxes and live life
Don't forget to stop by your cousins trailer.
Scrumhalf
Old 11-10-16, 02:26 PM

Quote:
i can not argue this with you scrum.

but sadly enough IMO this would apply to mostly people like yourself or Muslims, and by no means am i trying to disrespect you, so don't take it that way.

but let me ask you this, what exactly are you worried about? money? family? job security?
Wow.

I am trying to unpack what you are saying.

I'm saying that people I know are frightened to walk down the street in their traditional clothes for fear of being harassed or worse.

And you are asking me what I am worried about?
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:26 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Just because you choose to hang around white people does not mean you are white. It does not mean you aren't seen by rippers cousin/wife as "some beaner". Rippers cousin who he fucks occasionally will always see you as a dirty Mexican. This is the group of people you have aligned yourself with as a Trump voter... Cousin fuckers.

Bro you know damn well how ignorant and fucken dumb the south and rural America can be.
i never said i consider myself white because of my friends, it was just a statement to your idiocy remark.

not sure why you play the race card so much, almost as if it's a last resort to steer away from topic.

the south being ignorant? pot calling kettle here? and you fucking live in the WEST!!!!!!
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:28 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Wow.

I am trying to unpack what you are saying.

I'm saying that people I know are frightened to walk down the street in their traditional clothes for fear of being harassed or worse.

And you are asking me what I am worried about?
oh ok, read your post wrong...not sure wtf wow is needed for, ffs.

because people were not afraid before the election
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:30 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

he can't relate
Scrumhalf
Old 11-10-16, 02:33 PM

Quote:
oh ok, read your post wrong...not sure wtf wow is needed for, ffs.

because people were not afraid before the election
Wow, because I thought I just explained the fears my Muslim engineers were feeling and you came back with what exactly are you afraid of.

Anyway, there is absolutely no question that harassment has ratcheted up in the last 24-36 hours. And worse, the perps feel that their guy in the WH has their backs.

It is a very very scary time to be a visible minority in the country, like wearing a hijab or a turban, or being visibly trans.
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:37 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Wow, because I thought I just explained the fears my Muslim engineers were feeling and you came back with what exactly are you afraid of.

Anyway, there is absolutely no question that harassment has ratcheted up in the last 24-36 hours. And worse, the perps feel that their guy in the WH has their backs.

It is a very very scary time to be a visible minority in the country, like wearing a hijab or a turban, or being visibly trans.

with reading all of the BS on this thread, yea my ADHD kicked in pretty bad

but i hear ya now:thumb:
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:42 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

as you posted this, i go on google and stories of muslims and/or similar race, being assaulted on the streets, sad.
chuckz28
Old 11-10-16, 02:45 PM

Founding Member
Some people offend and scare too easily. Thin skin won't get a person very far regardless of that skins color.

Donald Trump isn't causing people to become more intolerant or more racist but the fear mongering has changed the perception of bigotry to falsely increase the amount already present.
lipripper
Old 11-10-16, 02:46 PM

Superior Freak
scrum....yea I hear ya...but us white boys get the same shit! So start exercising your 2nd amendment rights!!! Carry my man!!

€˜Die Whites Die€™: Anti-Trump Rioters Vandalize NOLA Monuments
rado
Old 11-10-16, 02:49 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
scrum....yea I hear ya...but us white boys get the same shit! So start exercising your 2nd amendment rights!!! Carry my man!!

‘Die Whites Die’: Anti-Trump Rioters Vandalize NOLA Monuments
i thought you were going hunting:slap: man gtfo and go