SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Trump Is President

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree134Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-17, 02:31 PM
Trump Is President

Administrator

100+ protesters arrested apparently.
dna9488, TrapsBrah and piratex like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-17, 02:40 PM

Administrator
In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebration in Russia | Reuters
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-20-17, 03:04 PM

Administrator
Bill caught checking out Ivanka by Hilary.

https://gfycat.com/MajorMedicalKinkajou
Chadd77, chuckz28 and jack tors like this.
Old 01-20-17, 03:06 PM

Superior Amateur
That's hilarious if true... Probably thinking... If I only had a cigar
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-17, 03:22 PM

Superior Admiral
We're the laughing stock of the world and his cabinets are a joke. My secret service buddy has been standing down his area since 3am (I should have brought him coffee and lunch)
Old 01-20-17, 03:32 PM

Administrator
obama is smart. getting out of that shit hole back east and flying to paradise.

Where is Obama going after inauguration? Palm Springs
Old 01-20-17, 04:05 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod13 View Post
That's hilarious if true... Probably thinking... If I only had a cigar
They've stayed together for political reasons for years. The long game is now over. I doubt they will ever be seen in public together again. You can just feel it, they despise each other.
Old 01-20-17, 04:10 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post

Ivanka is hot i'd be checking her out too!
Old 01-20-17, 07:30 PM

Administrator
bush battles his rain poncho. miss that guy. how can you hate that fella?

Gods Son and dna9488 like this.
Old 01-20-17, 07:33 PM

Administrator
oh boy.

The White House website's page on climate change just disappeared
Old 01-20-17, 09:22 PM

This is the shitfest we wanted. And it is the one we got. Is anyone frankly surprised? He's been saying he's going to do this for months. I'm just waiting for my tax cuts to show up.

By the way, here's an analysis of how the tax cuts are going to play out for the various income brackets. LOL.

Donald Trump’s “America first” economic plan hinges on tax cuts - Salon.com

Here's the key info. Enjoy! Bolding and underlining are mine.

"While the Trump White House says that this is intended to “help American workers and businesses keep more of their hard-earned dollars,” experts like New York University professor Lily Batchelder — who was once deputy director of the National Economic Council — beg to differ.

Let’s say you’re a family earning $10,000 to $20,000 — so maybe you’re a full-time minimum wage worker,” Batchelder said in an interview with Marketplace.org. “Under his plan, you’d receive a tax cut on average of $120. Then if you’re lucky enough to be a family earning over a million dollars, your average tax cut would be about $317,000, which is more than 14 percent of your income. So as a share of your income, the tax cut for millionaires is about 18 times larger. But there are also millions of individual families who would see their taxes go up under his plan. Single-parent families would face a tax increase if their income’s between $20,000 and $200,000 according to the Tax Policy Center.
Old 01-21-17, 04:02 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
This is the shitfest we wanted. And it is the one we got. Is anyone frankly surprised? He's been saying he's going to do this for months. I'm just waiting for my tax cuts to show up.

By the way, here's an analysis of how the tax cuts are going to play out for the various income brackets. LOL.

Donald Trump’s “America first” economic plan hinges on tax cuts - Salon.com

Here's the key info. Enjoy! Bolding and underlining are mine.

"While the Trump White House says that this is intended to “help American workers and businesses keep more of their hard-earned dollars,” experts like New York University professor Lily Batchelder — who was once deputy director of the National Economic Council — beg to differ.

Let’s say you’re a family earning $10,000 to $20,000 — so maybe you’re a full-time minimum wage worker,” Batchelder said in an interview with Marketplace.org. “Under his plan, you’d receive a tax cut on average of $120. Then if you’re lucky enough to be a family earning over a million dollars, your average tax cut would be about $317,000, which is more than 14 percent of your income. So as a share of your income, the tax cut for millionaires is about 18 times larger. But there are also millions of individual families who would see their taxes go up under his plan. Single-parent families would face a tax increase if their income’s between $20,000 and $200,000 according to the Tax Policy Center.
Trumped up trickle down economics.
Old 01-21-17, 02:09 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:

Clinton was the man. He got one under the desk in the white house. Lets see if trump tops that. lol
obscured78 likes this.
Old 01-21-17, 06:03 PM

Administrator
do all the women protesting really think they will make any difference whatsoever? honestly, trump doesn't give 2 fucks and the people that voted him in don't either. they are doing absolutely nothing aside from standing in the cold. have fun i guess. lol
Old 01-21-17, 06:20 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Clinton was the man. He got one under the desk in the white house. Lets see if trump tops that. lol
If any one can top that it's Trump!
Old 01-21-17, 08:31 PM

Administrator
Trump says he has "running war" with media, gets facts wrong, in CIA speech

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/21/medi...dia/index.html
Old 01-21-17, 09:14 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
do all the women protesting really think they will make any difference whatsoever? honestly, trump doesn't give 2 fucks and the people that voted him in don't either. they are doing absolutely nothing aside from standing in the cold. have fun i guess. lol
The had a huge stage and voiced their opinion. Good for them or any group that wants to peacefully gather and protest.

I'm raising a little girl and I want her to grow up in a world where women are considered equal to men. A world in which 1 out of 4 women aren't sexually abused. That sounds nice to me. Change happens when everyone stands together. Good for them.
Scrumhalf and dna9488 like this.
Old 01-21-17, 09:19 PM

Ahahaha... Looks like Trump plagiarized bigly! And from that literary classic, Avatar!

Believe me, you've got lousy speechwriters, Donald!

chuckz28 likes this.
Old 01-21-17, 09:28 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
The had a huge stage and voiced their opinion. Good for them or any group that wants to peacefully gather and protest.

I'm raising a little girl and I want her to grow up in a world where women are considered equal to men. A world in which 1 out of 4 women aren't sexually abused. That sounds nice to me. Change happens when everyone stands together. Good for them.
oh i agree. im simply saying trump and the people who voted him in clearly don't care. considering Trump literally just became president yesterday with the support of half the country knowing full well what he said, exactly what "change" do you think will take place?

There is a time and a place for battle. Trump has won. Those women should organize in 4 years and push Trump out if they really want a chance of doing anything at all. Right now they are waisting their time, I'm sorry but it's absolutely true.
Old 01-21-17, 11:28 PM

I don't see this is going away. I wasn't old enough to see the Civil Rights movement, but this may be something historic starting to happen.
Old 01-22-17, 07:34 AM

Founding Member
Buncha butt hurts
Old 01-22-17, 02:48 PM

Administrator
Trump made a good point about the protestors saying "why didn't these people vote".

Now I'm sure many did but I'm also sure a large portion just assumed he'd lose and didn't bother voting.

I'm telling you, baby boomer middle America. The silent majority, they always vote.

We let this happen. The people protesting in large part let this happen. Young people just don't show up to vote like the older generation does.
Old 01-22-17, 03:51 PM

Superior Pro
America is lucky to have Trump.. From what I've read most foreign country's are congratulating us, far from a laughing stock
the south is fucken gay
Old 01-22-17, 04:08 PM

Administrator
His first big lie to the American people as President. Said he would release after audit during campaign. Now saying he will not release.. 2nd day as President and already going back on his word..

Donald Trump Will Not Release Tax Returns, White House Adviser Says - NBC News
Old 01-22-17, 05:22 PM

The lies will flow fast and furious now. There is a WH petition that has over a 100K signatures to have him release his tax returns. That's above the threshold that requires a response. Let's see what they formally say.

All we need is 1 Snowden, 1 Mannning in the IRS to leak that damn thing.
dna9488 likes this.
Old 01-22-17, 05:24 PM

Administrator
Quote:
The lies will flow fast and furious now. There is a WH petition that has over a 100K signatures to have him release his tax returns. That's above the threshold that requires a response. Let's see what they formally say.

All we need is 1 Snowden, 1 Mannning in the IRS to leak that damn thing.
Has over 200k signatures scrum. Read the article I posted. They address exactly what your talking about. The response is that they will not be releasing the returns..
Scrumhalf likes this.
Old 01-22-17, 05:26 PM

LOL, that's gone up fast! I signed it yesterday when it had 50K! I bet his tax return is full of a million conflicts of interest. Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before it comes out into the open.
Old 01-22-17, 06:09 PM

Administrator
Quote:
LOL, that's gone up fast! I signed it yesterday when it had 50K! I bet his tax return is full of a million conflicts of interest. Hopefully, it's only a matter of time before it comes out into the open.
You signed it? You're not white? Not born in this country? Expect your deportation papers before February.
Scrumhalf likes this.
Old 01-22-17, 07:03 PM

Superior Pro
Lol 20 million sigs won't get it done. He's protected by Federal law. it's not a requirment to be President. he's already said he doesn't pay.
Old 01-22-17, 07:36 PM

Administrator
Not the point. He repeatedly said he would release after audit. Now he's going back on his word only 2 days in office.
Old 01-22-17, 10:06 PM

Founding Member
It's pretty obvious why he won't release them. He has something to hide and fears reprecussions. The thousands of people combing through them will be talking about every little thing they find forcing Trump to have to waste his time defending himself for weeks. Whatever is found will be talked about until the next election vs just not releasing them and some people just complaining a little.

This is no different than Obama not releasing his school records imo. Something to hide and not wanting to waste time or have potential reprecussions from what is found. Some bitch and some don't care.

If we are just talking about lies then I'm not seeing anything new, it's just the first of a soon to be long list.
Old 01-24-17, 04:29 PM

VEGETARIAN
He's given green light to dakota and keystone oil access. And http://www.theverge.com/2017/1/24/14...th-agriculture
Old 01-24-17, 05:36 PM

Administrator
Cali fighting trump..

Trump freezes EPA grants while California plans to slash emissions | Ars Technica
Old 01-24-17, 05:49 PM

VEGETARIAN
Cali done a great job reducing emissions etc and still making proffit
Old 01-24-17, 06:47 PM

VEGETARIAN
Everyone is fighting him already lol

I also heard Obama in his last days gave Palestine over 200m in aid
Old 01-24-17, 06:49 PM

VEGETARIAN
The National Parks service defies Trump's social media gag order by tweeting climate facts
Bouncer likes this.
Old 01-24-17, 09:44 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Trump made a good point about the protestors saying "why didn't these people vote".

Now I'm sure many did but I'm also sure a large portion just assumed he'd lose and didn't bother voting.

I'm telling you, baby boomer middle America. The silent majority, they always vote.

We let this happen. The people protesting in large part let this happen. Young people just don't show up to vote like the older generation does.
Very good point. If you are out there participating in the protests and you didn't vote you are pretty much a loser. I know for sure many of the Bernie supporters did not vote. Now they are crying.
Old 01-24-17, 11:11 PM

Administrator
Chicago gonna become a militarized city.

Old 01-25-17, 02:02 AM

The moron was watching Hannity and tweeted whatever he saw. Does he even know what it takes to use the military on US soil?

I can't believe we voted for this lunatic.
Old 01-25-17, 03:10 AM

Administrator
they deleted the tweets. was a former employee with access.
Old 01-25-17, 06:21 AM

Superior Amateur
The day after the election my wife was on an elevator at work and some girl was upset crying because Trump won; she said she even voted for him but didn't think he'd actually win. Lol stupid
Scrumhalf likes this.
Old 01-25-17, 07:56 AM

VEGETARIAN
Trump administration suspends all Environmental Protection Agency grants | The Independent
Hambone likes this.
Old 01-25-17, 08:17 AM

Administrator
What's hard to unravel about all this is the state vs federal thing. Think marijuana for example. Federal government says it's illegal but Cali, Oregon etc.. says it's legal.

So for things like the environment. We know California is actually going the opposite way of Trump in terms of enforcement of even stricter air quality rules etc..

Same goes for health coverage. Different states handle it differently.
Old 01-25-17, 01:23 PM

Founding Member
Not trying to sound like a denier here, perhaps I'm ignorant on the subject, but can someone remind me how a total atmospheric change from .028% to .04% of co2, a total change of about one tenth of 1%, is supposed to make a difference?

I mean we haven't even changed the co2 levels more than a tenth of a percent, a couple hundred parts per million. I could fathom an impact if we were talking ten thousands or hundred thousands of parts per million but come on. I assumed we had changed the atmosphere by a few percent not fractions of 1%
Old 01-25-17, 01:52 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Not trying to sound like a denier here, perhaps I'm ignorant on the subject, but can someone remind me how a total atmospheric change from .028% to .04% of co2, a total change of about one tenth of 1%, is supposed to make a difference?

I mean we haven't even changed the co2 levels more than a tenth of a percent, a couple hundred parts per million. I could fathom an impact if we were talking ten thousands or hundred thousands of parts per million but come on. I assumed we had changed the atmosphere by a few percent not fractions of 1%
i think we are going to have to wait for scrum on this one.

if the question is true in how you phrased it, i'd have to agree with you and say it seems insignificant.
Old 01-25-17, 02:12 PM

Administrator
Boom: Dow hits 20,000 for first time ever - Jan. 25, 2017

Old 01-25-17, 02:32 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
That meme is hilarious.
Old 01-25-17, 03:29 PM

Administrator
Trump orders building of Mexico border wall, targets U.S. 'sanctuary' cities | Reuters

President Donald Trump on Wednesday signed directives to build a wall along the U.S. border with Mexico and crack down on U.S. cities that shield illegal immigrants, proceeding quickly on sweeping and divisive plans to curb immigration and boost national security.

The Republican president is also expected to take steps in the coming days to limit legal immigration, including executive orders restricting refugees and blocking the issuing of visas to people from several Muslim-majority Middle Eastern and North African countries including Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Yemen.
Old 01-25-17, 06:29 PM

Total and complete waste of time and money. And completely misguided.
Old 01-25-17, 06:42 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Total and complete waste of time and money. And completely misguided.
he does have a history of hiring Mexicans and not paying them for their work... maybe thats his plan.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0