SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Trump Is President

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree134Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-17, 01:00 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gods Son View Post
Global Warming Yes... Man made??? Ridiculous
C02 is the chief global warming gas.

since the start of the industrial revolution humans have released 500 billion tons of C02. You think it's ridiculous for that amount of gas to have an effect on our planet? Serious question.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 01:04 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I understand your attack points but the fact remains. A 1.1 degree average temp rise...World wide since 1880.... Thats fact
Typical sad republican southern argument. No depth. No understanding. Just a talking point you hear on Fox News or from your redneck neighbor and just go around repeating it. No sources, no links, didn't read the NASA explanation I posted above. Nothing. And you don't seem to know the difference or significance between Fahrenheit and Celsius.

This is why southerns/republicans always end up looking stupid in debates. No depth.
Old 12-31-17, 01:06 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
that would include Obama who fully embraced global warming. Even Bush embraced it. Trump is protecting his big Oil buddies. The future is clean/smart energy.

do you really believe the shit you type or is this just trolling?
The entire WORLD embraces it. Even Russia. The only group of people who don't embrace & politicize it in the entire freaking world is the Conservative party of the United States of America. Fucking Sad.
Old 12-31-17, 02:26 PM

Superior Pro
No Moo. The world embrasses the US paying them to make changes...
the south is fucken gay
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-17, 02:28 PM

Superior Pro
Shouldnt we be all dead from the ozone layer hole bigger than Texas??? Oh wait, it never existed.... Gtfoh
Old 01-01-18, 07:46 AM

Superior Freak
Even if you think its a hoax...Whats the harm in using renewable energy anyway? or having more options to do so?
Old 01-01-18, 12:03 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
Even if you think its a hoax...Whats the harm in using renewable energy anyway? or having more options to do so?
few reasons.

Trump and his oil buddies don't want renewable energy. His pals in Saudi Arabia will do anything to stop it. it will mean their demise.

coal and the oil industry within America are a huge part of his base. many of these people are older (50's - 60's) and aren't very well educated. they can't just transition to new high tech renewable energy sectors.

behind closed doors i'm pretty sure that trump knows very well the danger of continued release of C02 gas. i don't think he is so stupid that he just dismisses all the top scientists. but he's in between a rock and a hard place in terms of his base and their jobs.
jack tors likes this.
Old 01-01-18, 02:09 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
It's colder in some places because the Arctic is warmer. The colder the Arctic it the more stable the jet stream is. The warmer Arctic is making the jet stream unstable and pushing cold Artctic air down south. I believe it us forecasted to be the coldest it has ever been in my lifetime where I live this week.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Damn. We set a new record low today.

Old 01-01-18, 02:10 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
behind closed doors i'm pretty sure that trump knows very well the danger of continued release of C02 gas. i don't think he is so stupid that he just dismisses all the top scientists. but he's in between a rock and a hard place in terms of his base and their jobs.
Trump is no different from God's Son. He gets his news from Fox and only Fox and I believe he has no clue about climate change or how any of it works. He doesn't even read. You are giving Trump a lot of credit here.
Old 01-01-18, 02:18 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by M00chie69 View Post
Trump is no different from God's Son. He gets his news from Fox and only Fox and I believe he has no clue about climate change or how any of it works. He doesn't even read. You are giving Trump a lot of credit here.
i'm giving trump credit because he has pulled off some pretty remarkable things in terms of getting to the white house and selling his brand. the way he never plays defense and always plays offense is brilliant. like i said earlier, when you go into a defensive mode you are viewed in a different light. you come across guilty even if you aren't. his tactics and where he is in life are not the traits and characteristics of a stupid person.

you may dislike him (so do I in many ways) but you have to be willing to see past your bias. he is not a dumb person. he may be ignorant in many regards but he is brilliant in his own way.
Old 01-01-18, 09:05 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:

Scrumhalf and Keiser like this.
Old 01-03-18, 03:03 PM

Superior Pro
Wow. These losers are going down. Trump's buddy Steve Bannon and owner of Breitbart News just released a new book, and I copy, word for word from the horses mouth:

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”
Old 01-03-18, 03:07 PM

Superior Pro
More:

Bannon remarked mockingly: “The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Bannon went on, Wolffe writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Bannon added: “You never see it, you never know it, because you don’t need to … But that’s the brain trust that they had.”
Old 01-03-18, 03:08 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Wow. These losers are going down. Trump's buddy Steve Bannon and owner of Breitbart News just released a new book, and I copy, word for word from the horses mouth:

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to fucking Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”
Bannon is a dirty fuck as well, maybe they can round all of them up together.
Old 01-03-18, 03:15 PM

Superior Pro
https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...15945441902592
Old 01-03-18, 03:18 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
Bannon is a dirty fuck as well, maybe they can round all of them up together.
It's probably a self preservation tactic by him since he's dirty too. Maybe he's flipped and now working with Mueller to save his own ass.

Treasonous Fucks. Could you IMAGINE if Obama and his children partnered up with Putin to money launder and get paid to lighten sanctions. Could you imagine the outrage from God's Son and Lipripper? With Trump and his family it's always been about the amount of money he can put into his own pockets. He doesn't give a flying fuck about this country or making it great. Suckers.
Old 01-03-18, 03:39 PM

Administrator
Trump is in full defense mode attacking bannon and pretending like he never really had much to do with his campaign and Presidency. This is huge. Large majority of Trump's hardcore base get their news from Breitbart. People on that site are already picking sides. Half are sticking with Bannon half are sticking with Trump. This weakens both men.
Keiser likes this.
Old 01-03-18, 04:19 PM

Superior Pro
Lip and God's Son. It's time to be the true patriots you claim to be and stand up against Treason. Time to put Country over Party. Trump fooled you.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/9...29741866799105
Old 01-04-18, 11:09 AM

Administrator
WH attorneys putting out cease and desist letters trying everything they can to get to get this book shutdown. very defensive, not offensive.
Old 01-04-18, 01:29 PM

Superior Pro
The USA doesnt have legit media anymore. Only pundits .. Been like this a couple decades now
Old 01-04-18, 01:30 PM

Superior Pro
Breihart is satire at best... I dont follow them
Old 01-04-18, 01:34 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
From 1880 to 2017 we have had a 1.1 degree fahrenheit tempeture rise.. According to NASA.... Hardly Global Warming. Debate over
Quote:
Lip and God's Son. It's time to be the true patriots you claim to be and stand up against Treason. Time to put Country over Party. Trump fooled you.

Lost me on the opening line.... Trump always makes harsh statements.... Hes not an idiot or slow... After a decade of getting ratings for saying wild shit. Hes having trouble toning it down...... Treason is a ridiculous claim
Old 01-04-18, 01:39 PM

Superior Pro
Im intrigued at Trumps brilliance... He used a salesmans text book approach to becoming POTUS... Dont matter what your selling if the consumer likes you. Use laymen term and keep it simple. End all statements with questions and keywords... The dems had no defense..
Old 01-04-18, 01:41 PM

Superior Pro
Google the road to the sale.... Its been taught for decades now.... He used it to perfection.
Old 01-04-18, 07:01 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
WH attorneys putting out cease and desist letters trying everything they can to get to get this book shutdown. very defensive, not offensive.
Also in the book there is a credible story about Trump blackmailing his friends and trying to have sex with their wives. Low Ingegrity. Family Values? The guy who wrote the book spent 2 years inside Trump's circle.

Trump used to boast about having sex with his friends
Old 01-04-18, 07:02 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Google the road to the sale.... Its been taught for decades now.... He used it to perfection.
So basically our president is a con-artist? Used sales tactics to fool people instead of just being himself? You just admitted it.
Old 01-04-18, 07:56 PM

Administrator
Not sure what to make of Bannon's agenda. He came out last night and said Trump is a great man and he still fully supports him and his policies. Wtf? Is bannon playing some long game to take Trump's base and run for President himself in 3 years? I can't make sense of the strategy here.
Old 01-04-18, 08:03 PM

Administrator
Old 01-04-18, 08:26 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Not sure what to make of Bannon's agenda. He came out last night and said Trump is a great man and he still fully supports him and his policies. Wtf? Is bannon playing some long game to take Trump's base and run for President himself in 3 years? I can't make sense of the strategy here.
I think Bannon still supports Trump. He attacked Trump's kids. Jr and Kushner in his quote from that book. Bannon has always had an issue with the kids, especially Kushner since he's jewish.
Old 01-04-18, 08:30 PM

Superior Pro
Hes trying to sell books. Much like Hillarys why i lost book. She lost because she was a dem candidate, running behind the biggest failure in US politics.
Old 01-04-18, 08:32 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I think Bannon still supports Trump. He attacked Trump's kids. Jr and Kushner in his quote from that book. Bannon has always had an issue with the kids, especially Kushner since he's jewish.
It was the DNC who rigged the primarys, and called Sanders a Jew in those emails... Lets not be the pot calli g the kettle black with the racism BS
Old 01-04-18, 08:35 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
It was the DNC who rigged the primarys, and called Sanders a Jew in those emails... Lets not be the pot calli g the kettle black with the racism BS
That's a really strange post. All I said was Bannon doesn't like Trump's kids. Are you defending Bannon here? I'm confused.

Bouncer, can someone be banned for way below average intelligence? What's the site policy on this? Gods Son is making us all much much dumber.
Old 01-04-18, 08:41 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
So basically our president is a con-artist? Used sales tactics to fool people instead of just being himself? You just admitted it.
He used a proven method.People dont like to be talked down too. He spoke on their level and changed the way campaigns will be ran forever... Love him or hate him... Hes a genious
Old 01-04-18, 08:44 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
That's a really strange post. All I said was Bannon doesn't like Trump's kids. Are you defending Bannon here? I'm confused.

Bouncer, can someone be banned for way below average intelligence? What's the site policy on this? Gods Son is making us all much much dumber.
You said esp Kushner since hes jewish... Bannon is a joke, always has been. But libs love to use that racism bs... Thats deflection from a party built on it
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-04-18, 08:54 PM

Administrator
Quote:
He had to know that Trump would rip into him for this though. Do you think he anticipated the result?
Old 01-05-18, 12:58 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:

Your an ass clown..you come out of the wood work if the left finds something. but it never pans out for you...LMAO.funny how all the Russia shit aint panning out how you predicted dipshit.. like I said give it time..the truth will come out...your frothing at the mouth so much because you hate him..i love how your so burned by trump being in the white house..

Funny how you left fuckers want everyone and everything to have the rights and freedoms they want...unless they don't believe in your thoughts..they they are the fucking devil,,, hitler and racist.. stupid fucks...
Just in one year...
lowest BLACK unemployment rate in Americas history
stock market thru the roof
last 3 quarters more and more Americans to work
2 million less folks on food stamps
isis push back in 80% of its territories in Iraq n Syria
but hes bad... go fuck yourself..

again..3 things I liked
put America back to work
rebuild military and fix immigration....I thinks he doing ok in two of the three I wanted...but still has a long way to go..

go cry in your coolaid...and Piss on queen Hillary's leg.
Old 01-05-18, 01:16 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
I never understood why he allowed Bannon in. Bannon is a frootloop.

The only thing I can even think of is this... trump is not a politician. he don't think like one.. people expected him too..
(I think).. its because of this..hes made some very stupid ass mistakes and decisions.. I believe hes finally got most of them weeded out as hes learning and moving forward. Honestly when he won, I think as most people would be..he was over whelmed.

I just hope he continues putting people to work, rebuilding the military and gets something done with immigration and border control. could really care less about all the drama, twitter bullshit... its just his way of pissing people off..LOL
Bouncer likes this.
Old 01-05-18, 02:30 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Just in one year...
He hasn't created nearly as many jobs as the Obama administration and to compare first years in office, the Stock Market went up more in Obama's first year than Trump's. Based on your metrics, Obama was a GREATER president than Trump. Want to see the data or do you not care? Just spouting off Fox News talking points is all you are doing without actually look at or comparing the data. Let's be real, bro.
Old 01-05-18, 02:34 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Your an ass clown..you come out of the wood work if the left finds something. but it never pans out for you...LMAO.funny how all the Russia shit aint panning out how you predicted dipshit.. like I said give it time..the truth will come out...your frothing at the mouth so much because you hate him..i love how your so burned by trump being in the white house..

Funny how you left fuckers want everyone and everything to have the rights and freedoms they want...unless they don't believe in your thoughts..they they are the fucking devil,,, hitler and racist.. stupid fucks...
Just in one year...

again..3 things I liked
put America back to work
rebuild military and fix immigration....I thinks he doing ok in two of the three I wanted...but still has a long way to go..

go cry in your coolaid...and Piss on queen Hillary's leg.
I'm not s huge Trump fan but I love the way that he makes liberals cry. lol

Muchacha and her friends watching the election:
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-05-18, 02:36 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post

It really is fun... isn't it...lmao

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 01-05-18, 02:41 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:

Maybe those people actually care about the direction of the country? You guys are real mature, if the only thing you care about is making the "other team" cry. Sad. True Colors.

I'm far from a Liberal btw. Voted for Bush both times, voted for Obama both times, didn't vote in 2016. I'm actually a rational centrist who looks at the data and looks at issues on both sides and makes an educated decision on what's best for the country. My guy for 2020 is Evan McMullin (Republican). Trump won't be there.
Old 01-05-18, 02:43 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
It really is fun... isn't it...lmao

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
True colors. My team vs your team is all you care about. This isn't a sporting event by the way. Lives are on the line. You sound like a 15 year old.
Old 01-05-18, 02:44 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Maybe those people actually care about the direction of the country? You guys are real mature, if the only thing you care about is making the "other team" cry. Sad. True Colors.

I'm far from a Liberal btw. Voted for Bush both times, voted for Obama both times, didn't vote in 2016. I'm actually a rational centrist who looks at the data and looks at issues on both sides and makes an educated decision on what's best for the country. My guy for 2020 is Evan McMullin (Republican). Trump won't be there.
So who was "your guy" in this past election?
Old 01-05-18, 02:49 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
it...was the girl...
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 01-05-18, 03:36 PM

Superior Pro
Gary Johnson

Old 01-05-18, 03:37 PM

Superior Pro
Republicans: "States rights! Free market! Less Federal interference!"
Also Republicans: "We are going to use our federal power arbitrarily to make people live and act exactly how we'd like them to contrary in the face of all reality and public opinion."

Fuck Jeff Sessions and his like.

The same goes to nut job Dems and their anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric. Fuck both of them and their anti-freedom, if I personally don't like what you are doing, yammering.

Keiser likes this.
Old 01-05-18, 03:39 PM

Superior Admiral
Jeff sessions has been weak as fuck and picking the wrong fights/ things to act on..hes been almost as bad as holder so far.
Old 01-05-18, 03:45 PM

Superior Pro
We aren't a free nation, we are not a democratic republic, we are an oligarchy and we are tethered by the whims of the oligarchs personal views.

Old 01-05-18, 05:24 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Jeff sessions has been weak as fuck and picking the wrong fights/ things to act on..hes been almost as bad as holder so far.
All Trump appointees. Including Manafort, Flynn, Bannon, Spicer, Scaramuchhi. All fired, some under federal investigation, one wearing an ankle bracelet.

Sessions is the worst. Trump also endorsed that fool Roy Moore.
Old 01-05-18, 05:28 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Chad, you really offer no substance to these discussions. As long as it's "liberal tears" you're happy, I guess. I'm starting to think your intelligence level is pretty low like Gods Son and you just don't have the depth to participate in these types of discussions at a mature level.

If you could read, I said I didn't vote in 2016, but Hillary would have been better than Trump and that's not saying much. She really fucked up campaign wise and didn't do enough, but still managed to get 3.8 million votes than Trump at the end of the day and he won by less than 60,000 votes across three swing states. So let's be real here. My biggest fear was Bernie Sanders winning. I'd take Hillary as she's much more Centrist, and also pro-business.

And btw, it's sadistic to look at people crying and get enjoyment out of it.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0