SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Trump Is President

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree134Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-17, 02:17 PM

Administrator
trump saving millions already..

Quote:
Lockheed Martin said in a statement that "President Trump's personal involvement in the F-35 program accelerated the negotiations and sharpened our focus on driving down the price."
Lockheed, Pentagon announce $8.5 billion F-35 order | Reuters
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 08:50 AM

Administrator
George Washingtons view on political parties in America.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rties-america/
Old 02-04-17, 09:22 AM

Superior Pro
America needed Trump badly... Guys just old and doesn't filter his mouth.
the south is fucken gay
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 09:44 AM

Superior Pro
Why are you guys arguing that we need illegals. Lmmfao that's just ridiculous... What we need is these welfare entitled people to go to work. we can pick lettuce and strawberry. we need accountability, we need jobs. Able bodies people need all assistance cut. They can take those jobs or starve.
Old 02-04-17, 10:00 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Waiting for scrum to discredit that
Old 02-04-17, 10:36 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gods Son View Post
Why are you guys arguing that we need illegals. Lmmfao that's just ridiculous... What we need is these welfare entitled people to go to work. we can pick lettuce and strawberry. we need accountability, we need jobs. Able bodies people need all assistance cut. They can take those jobs or starve.
Well I've got bad news for you, people will always know how to game the system. The assistance isn't getting cut off. I've seen families that have been on welfare for 4 generations. They keep the con going. You can't cut off assistance because the people that truly need it will suffer.
Old 02-04-17, 11:45 AM

Founding Member
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=xzjo4QJWDqg
Old 02-04-17, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gods Son View Post
You don't need ILLEGALS. You need people who are willing to do backbreaking work at the prices the farmers are paying. Of course, if you pay $20/hr, you may get Americans interested in doing the job. Then are you willing to pay 10 dollars for a flat of strawberries? You can't have it both ways.

What the government needs to do is to allow for a LEGAL way for these workers to come over and do the job.
Old 02-04-17, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Waiting for scrum to discredit that
"The price per jet has been steadily declining as production ramps up, and defense analysts have said the discount hailed by Trump was in line with what had been flagged by Lockheed and Pentagon officials for months."

In other words, this would have happened anyway because of economies of scale.

Lockheed, Pentagon announce $8.5 billion F-35 order
Old 02-04-17, 01:37 PM

I will add one thing.

Any time you have a demand for something and you make the supply illegal, you create a black market. It happened for alcohol during Prohibition, it is happening now for illegal drugs, and it is happening for illegal immigration.

There are only two ways to fix it - either you get rid of the demand, or you create a LEGAL way to allow the supply to meet demand. And you are certainly not going to get rid of the vegetable and fruit industry.
Old 02-04-17, 02:37 PM

Founding Member
IMO hiring illegal immigrants to perform back breaking work at meager wages is just a form of modern day slavery. Nobody in this country should be working for less than minimum wage. If farmers are forced to pay a fare wage then more Americans would be willing to do the job.
Old 02-04-17, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
IMO hiring illegal immigrants to perform back breaking work at meager wages is just a form of modern day slavery. Nobody in this country should be working for less than minimum wage. If farmers are forced to pay a fare wage then more Americans would be willing to do the job.
No question although that's a separate problem. Honestly, at 4.7% unemployment, I doubt you'll get enough American labor in the farms at any price the public is willing to play for their lettuce and tomatoes.

What we have now is the reality of a lot of intensive American farming. Unlike wheat or corn, vegetables and fruit are pretty labor intensive. Think about how bad things must have been before people like Cesar Chavez came along.
Old 02-04-17, 06:36 PM

Administrator
Trump lambastes judge who lifts travel ban, vows to fight | Reuters
Old 02-04-17, 07:08 PM

George W Bush appointee. Confirmed unanimously by Senate. I dare say he's legit.
Old 02-04-17, 09:43 PM

Administrator
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...president.html
Old 02-04-17, 10:39 PM

Maybe Kelly and Mattis will have some backbone to put that Nazi in his place.
Old 02-04-17, 10:48 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Maybe Kelly and Mattis will have some backbone to put that Nazi in his place.
Think about it like this scrum. The more coverage bannon gets and the more people keep saying he's the guy making the decisions, the more likely he is to be fired by trump. Trump won't stand for anyone taking the spotlight off him. If we want bannon fired we should start calling him the "decision maker." Will drive Trump insane.
Old 02-05-17, 02:44 AM

Superior Pro
I am now a big fan of Trump. He's won me over.
Old 02-05-17, 02:57 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by M00chie69 View Post
I am now a big fan of Trump. He's won me over.
I like him in certain aspects. I like that he is unapologetic and straight forward. No political horse shit. Other aspects like building a wall that will do nothing at all is pure stupid. As I said earlier, the Mexicans will tunnel under or build a makeshift wood and rope later on the spot and hop over. Particularly in the remote areas that simply cannot be properly patrolled. Complete waste of time and money and something that will cause unneeded turmoil for decades.

Also Bannon needs to go. He is the Devil on Trumps shoulder. Horrible person. Trump may be a narcissist but I think he means well. Bannon wants to take us back to the days where blacks were picking cotton, women were in the kitchen, and gays were beaten. He is Trumps single biggest mistake so far.
Old 02-05-17, 02:44 PM

VEGETARIAN
Will building a wall help stop illegal immigration and stem the cartel drug trafficking etc. I mean the violence that it causes makes isis look a joke
Old 02-05-17, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
Will building a wall help stop illegal immigration and stem the cartel drug trafficking etc. I mean the violence that it causes makes isis look a joke
Simple answer is no. Simple economic forces are in play here. Only way to fix is to address the economic or social forces that drive illegal immigration and the illegal drug trade.
Mr I likes this.
Old 02-05-17, 03:51 PM

VEGETARIAN
What is a univision?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=104434718656
Old 02-05-17, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Spanish language TV station.
Mr I likes this.
Old 02-05-17, 04:11 PM

VEGETARIAN
Quote:
Simple answer is no. Simple economic forces are in play here. Only way to fix is to address the economic or social forces that drive illegal immigration and the illegal drug trade.
You don't think it will reduce illegal immigration?
Old 02-05-17, 04:27 PM

Administrator
Quote:
You don't think it will reduce illegal immigration?
They make a business out of getting people across the boarder. I don't think you understand how remote some areas of the boarder are. It cannot be patrolled properly like the Berlin Wall was for example. Those remote areas are exactly where the Mexicans will tunnel. Any determined Mexican will get across. No question. The cost to effectiveness ratio will be horrible.
Old 02-05-17, 04:36 PM

VEGETARIAN
Quote:
They make a business out of getting people across the boarder. I don't think you understand how remote some areas of the boarder are. It cannot be patrolled properly like the Berlin Wall was for example. Those remote areas are exactly where the Mexicans will tunnel. Any determined Mexican will get across. No question. The cost to effectiveness ratio will be horrible.
I see, well the cartel violence us truly horrific and like nothing on earth so keeping that hell outside has to be worth it
Old 02-05-17, 04:44 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I see, well the cartel violence us truly horrific and like nothing on earth so keeping that hell outside has to be worth it
Money to be made bro. They will get the drugs across if they have to drone shit across the wall. The cartel violence is already mostly contained within Mexico without the Trump wall. I'm sure there is instances of cartel violence in America but it's certainly few and far between compared to cartel violence in Mexico.
Old 02-05-17, 05:52 PM

VEGETARIAN
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...18472611857878
Old 02-05-17, 05:56 PM

Administrator
It's people like that who got Trump elected. People are so fucking sick of politicians who have no real stance other then to continue their political career.

Trump may be brash, crude, rude, and ignorant. But at least he fucken says what he believes and sticks by it.
Mr I and lipripper like this.
Old 02-05-17, 06:17 PM

VEGETARIAN
Agree, everyone is sick of so called diplomacy which appears as prositting your views and morals
Old 02-05-17, 09:42 PM

Administrator
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-can...e=news_central
Old 02-06-17, 02:23 AM

VEGETARIAN
https://youtu.be/nPo2B-vjZ28
Old 02-06-17, 03:58 AM

VEGETARIAN
Quote:
Money to be made bro. They will get the drugs across if they have to drone shit across the wall. The cartel violence is already mostly contained within Mexico without the Trump wall. I'm sure there is instances of cartel violence in America but it's certainly few and far between compared to cartel violence in Mexico.
Get the wall built though I say because this is what's at the other side
https://forum.deathaddict.com/thread...oat-slit.3911/
Old 02-06-17, 04:04 AM

VEGETARIAN
And much as I always sigh at the Israeli propanander that doesn't mean I don't object to the apparent principles of Islam. Whatever gets said it is very intolerant in its sharia etc extreme form and it's all well and good saying they're not all like that. Well the ones that aren't like that are generally on western society and it's western society that has made them more moderate, yet they don't come out in force marching against violence and many quietly thing that homosexuality us a crime 54% and essentially want the same sharia draconian laws to be adopted in the western countries they now live in.

This is the sort if thing that occurs in sharia countries with children watching JUST CAME OUT Muslims Conduct Mass Beheading Session, And Create A Huge Puddle Of Blood | Walid Shoebat
Old 02-06-17, 04:16 AM

VEGETARIAN
So all in all while Trump is somewhat of an ego driven narcissist bounder, there is a huge element of refreshmen and relief that someone actually speaks his mind
Old 02-06-17, 01:05 PM

Administrator
Israel's Netanyahu urges Britain to join Iran sanctions | Reuters
Old 02-07-17, 03:26 AM

VEGETARIAN
Dafuq https://www.bowlinggreenmassacrefund.com/
Old 02-07-17, 07:02 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
George W Bush appointee. Confirmed unanimously by Senate. I dare say he's legit.
Great point. Exactly why trumps supreme court nominee should be voted in. He was Unanimously voted into his position he holds now by both Dems and republicans...so he should be confirmed easily by the dems..correct?
Old 02-07-17, 07:56 AM

Administrator
Netanyahu, Trump align on Iran ahead of Israeli leader's visit | Reuters
Old 02-07-17, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Great point. Exactly why trumps supreme court nominee should be voted in. He was Unanimously voted into his position he holds now by both Dems and republicans...so he should be confirmed easily by the dems..correct?
Fair enough, but the GOP poisoned that well with Merrick Garland, didn't they? For a whole year. And when it seemed like the Dems would win in Nov, Cruz said that he was willing to go with a 4-4 court for the whole Clinton term if necessary, i.e. he would block ANY nominee that she would put up for the entire 4 years of her term.

So, I can understand why the Dems are refusing to play ball.

That being said, I don't like what has happened. McConnell is the smarmiest, shadiest prick I have ever seen on either side of the aisle. Garland was a moderate and he should have at least had a hearing.
Old 02-07-17, 10:32 AM

VEGETARIAN
Mass Exodus -- More Americans than Ever Before in History are Renouncing their Citizenship

Americans leaving the US in droves
Old 02-07-17, 10:37 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Fair enough, but the GOP poisoned that well with Merrick Garland, didn't they? For a whole year. And when it seemed like the Dems would win in Nov, Cruz said that he was willing to go with a 4-4 court for the whole Clinton term if necessary, i.e. he would block ANY nominee that she would put up for the entire 4 years of her term.

So, I can understand why the Dems are refusing to play ball.

That being said, I don't like what has happened. McConnell is the smarmiest, shadiest prick I have ever seen on either side of the aisle. Garland was a moderate and he should have at least had a hearing.
Agree he should of had a hearing.
Scrumhalf likes this.
Old 02-07-17, 08:42 PM

Administrator
China Just Buzzed A Bunch Of Japanese Islands That The U.S. May Be Forced To Defend
Old 02-07-17, 11:14 PM

Administrator
this weeks cover of the new yorker..

Old 02-07-17, 11:16 PM

Best cover ever.

Old 02-08-17, 08:12 AM

Administrator
Germany the Genesis of 2 world wars and now a country with huge refugee related sexual harassment related crimes towards German woman. Personally I think they should stfu.

The new Yorker cover has a subtle yet powerful meaning behind it. The German cover only a barbarian would appreciate.
Old 02-08-17, 01:17 PM

Administrator
Trump calls courts 'so political' as travel ban faces scrutiny | Reuters
Old 02-08-17, 01:29 PM

Administrator
Muslims may have to reveal social media passwords to enter country

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...enter-country/
Old 02-08-17, 01:39 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Muslims may have to reveal social media passwords to enter country

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...enter-country/
The article states US visitors. Who added the Muslim buzzword?

Edit:
You must admire the ability of the media and politicians to change the definition of words to fit an agenda.

Oral sex means no sex.
Illegal alien became undocumented.
Rifle became assault rifle.
Refugee is becoming Muslim
lipripper likes this.

Last edited by Turbo3000; 02-08-17 at 01:46 PM.
Old 02-08-17, 02:07 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
The article states US visitors. Who added the Muslim buzzword?

Edit:
You must admire the ability of the media and politicians to change the definition of words to fit an agenda.

Oral sex means no sex.
Illegal alien became undocumented.
Rifle became assault rifle.
Refugee is becoming Muslim
It says "from Muslim majority countries" you plum sack.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0