SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Bitcoin to 500k by 2030

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-17, 11:00 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
Down $80 since yesterday. You act like it is just gaining thousands every day. It goes up and down. Just not sure about your hopeful numbers and timeline.
You haven't done your research. Apple's market cap is 800 billion and btc should be much larger than that and it will be. That right there will make each bitcoin 45-50k. It went from $1 to $1000 in under 3 years - so 100k is nothing.

I don't act like it's gaining thousands everyday. It's more than quadrupled since start of the year and I should of gone with my gut and put all my btc into ethereum instead - it went from $10 to $400 in a matter of months and I'd be driving a tesla now.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-17, 04:06 AM

Administrator
Restrictions and regulations. No matter how valuable it becomes. It won't be the same Bitcoin you know it as today. This is the part where you are very naive. To believe that any government won't cash in on this, restrict the fuck out of it, tax the shit out of it, and freeze anything they suspect is even questionable. There will be 400 roadblocks in your path.
Old 10-06-17, 02:22 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Restrictions and regulations. No matter how valuable it becomes. It won't be the same Bitcoin you know it as today. This is the part where you are very naive. To believe that any government won't cash in on this, restrict the fuck out of it, tax the shit out of it, and freeze anything they suspect is even questionable. There will be 400 roadblocks in your path.

Here's the thing bitcoin will remain the same it's peer to peer no one can stop someone from sending bitcoins to you or me
The only restrictions can be on exchanges which can monitor you, etc. China didn't ban people from using bitcoin- just the exchanges got shut down.
Old 10-12-17, 10:03 AM

Superior Pro
Bitcoin hits a new record high above $5,200
The price of bitcoin hit an all-time high of $5,231.28
This was above the cryptocurrency's previous all-time high of $5,013.91 hit on September 2
Speculation that China could reverse the ban of cryptocurrency exchanges is driving sentiment

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/12/bitc...bove-5000.html
Old 10-13-17, 04:39 AM

Superior Pro
Can't stop won't stop.

Bitcoin Price Briefly Hits $5,920 Before Minor Correction; Factors For Another Rally

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitc...another-rally/
Old 10-13-17, 03:39 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Can't stop won't stop.

Bitcoin Price Briefly Hits $5,920 Before Minor Correction; Factors For Another Rally

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitc...another-rally/

It is about to fork, so you have to have a physical wallet with your keys, if you don't you may just lose it all when it forks.

Lol. The shit above is why it is so confusing and won't ever go mainstream.
Old 10-13-17, 03:45 PM

Administrator
Yup, they are going to force some kind of identification process restrictions. I'm not doubting it's value but Bitcoin as you know it will be completely different in the next few years. The key is knowing when to pull out and sell before the restrictions bust the bubble.
Old 10-13-17, 04:12 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
It is about to fork, so you have to have a physical wallet with your keys, if you don't you may just lose it all when it forks.

Lol. The shit above is why it is so confusing and won't ever go mainstream.
Lmao calm down people talked shit about the internet too it was too confusing at first.
rado likes this.
Old 10-13-17, 04:13 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Lmao calm down people talked shit about the internet too it was too confusing at first.
True
TrapsBrah likes this.
Old 10-13-17, 04:14 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
True
U respond quick here but not to my texts lol
rado likes this.
Old 10-13-17, 04:15 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
U respond quick here but not to my texts lol
Shut UP lol

I'm busy
TrapsBrah likes this.
Old 10-13-17, 04:26 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Not really.

I just moved mine from coinbase to electrum. Your average person can't do that shit and they don't want to do it.

It is overly complicated and fees are taken at every step.
Old 10-13-17, 05:49 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Not really.

I just moved mine from coinbase to electrum. Your average person can't do that shit and they don't want to do it.

It is overly complicated and fees are taken at every step.
Lmao. Sending bitcoins is as easy as sending an email.
Old 10-13-17, 07:35 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Lmao. Sending bitcoins is as easy as sending an email.

Jesus. I'm was talking about transferring from a middle man (CB) to a more secure wallet....I picked a mobile wallet over the more expensive physical wallet due to my BTC balance being low. You can lose your shit when it forks if your keys are being held by a third party.

Read that shit above...

It is too complicated for most people 40+.
Old 10-13-17, 11:58 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Jesus. I'm was talking about transferring from a middle man (CB) to a more secure wallet....I picked a mobile wallet over the more expensive physical wallet due to my BTC balance being low. You can lose your shit when it forks if your keys are being held by a third party.

Read that shit above...

It is too complicated for most people 40+.
All digital currency that Coinbase holds online is fully insured. This means that if Coinbase were to suffer a breach of its online storage, the insurance policy would pay out to cover any customer funds lost as a result.

The insurance policy covers any losses resulting from a breach of Coinbase’s physical security, cyber security, or by employee theft.

Coinbase holds less than 2% of customer funds online. The rest is held in offline storage.
Old 10-14-17, 04:49 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
All digital currency that Coinbase holds online is fully insured. This means that if Coinbase were to suffer a breach of its online storage, the insurance policy would pay out to cover any customer funds lost as a result.

The insurance policy covers any losses resulting from a breach of Coinbase’s physical security, cyber security, or by employee theft.

Coinbase holds less than 2% of customer funds online. The rest is held in offline storage.

Yeah yeah. They are really going to do that. I'm not talking about a breach. The FORK coming soon.

Why do I feel that you don't even understand what I'm talking about? Check out the message boards and Reddit. It is going to fork soon. You aren't guaranteed anything if it forks and you don't have your keys. CB could search and find your funds, but don't hold your breath. You need your BTC in a secure wallet with access to the keys before the fork.

The bitcoin guy doesn't even know about the fork........
Old 10-14-17, 06:06 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Yeah yeah. They are really going to do that. I'm not talking about a breach. The FORK coming soon.

Why do I feel that you don't even understand what I'm talking about? Check out the message boards and Reddit. It is going to fork soon. You aren't guaranteed anything if it forks and you don't have your keys. CB could search and find your funds, but don't hold your breath. You need your BTC in a secure wallet with access to the keys before the fork.

The bitcoin guy doesn't even know about the fork........
The f0rk is a giant scare relax. Also get some sleep I know your up late watching the bitcoin charts and sipping on some Kratom ...
Old 10-19-17, 12:57 PM

Administrator
Backroom battle imperils $230 million cryptocurrency venture
Old 10-20-17, 10:51 PM

Superior Pro
Bitcoin breaks $6000 it's up $2200 in the last month alone.

Bitcoin Price Breaks $6,000, At All-Time High
Old 10-21-17, 02:15 PM

Superior Amateur
Guys, you gotta admit that this is one of the very few things Traps has been right about. Reading through this thread from post #1 he has been right on the money concerning bitcoin. The skeptics look like fools right now. Doesn't mean that won't change in the future, the skeptics may come out on top but from this point right now October 21, 2017 Traps is on top as are those who believed in Bitcoin from day 1. It's made MANY people VERY rich.

I know a guy, his name is Trace Mayer (Look him up). I met him at a business/location independent entrepreneur event in Berlin back around 2011 time frame and he was big on bitcoin at that time and honestly I think it was less than a dollar or even less that 50 cents and he had stockpiled it. I thought the guy was a dork and kinda silly at the time. Last I hear this guy has his own private jet now.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-17, 03:09 PM

Administrator
I never said anything about it's value. Traps is not wrong there. I said restrictions will be put in place as time goes on that will totally change what Bitcoin is today.
Old 10-21-17, 03:14 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by M00chie69 View Post
Guys, you gotta admit that this is one of the very few things Traps has been right about. Reading through this thread from post #1 he has been right on the money concerning bitcoin. The skeptics look like fools right now. Doesn't mean that won't change in the future, the skeptics may come out on top but from this point right now October 21, 2017 Traps is on top as are those who believed in Bitcoin from day 1. It's made MANY people VERY rich.

I know a guy, his name is Trace Mayer (Look him up). I met him at a business/location independent entrepreneur event in Berlin back around 2011 time frame and he was big on bitcoin at that time and honestly I think it was less than a dollar or even less that 50 cents and he had stockpiled it. I thought the guy was a dork and kinda silly at the time. Last I hear this guy has his own private jet now.
I'm right about more than just a few things lol.
Old 10-23-17, 12:08 PM

Administrator
Big money stays away from booming bitcoin | Reuters
Old 10-23-17, 01:54 PM

So Traps, do you have bitcoin saved up or do you just fund your wallet to before you want to pay for something? Have you made any money from this? Why not get a cash advance on your credit card and buy bitcoin?
Old 10-23-17, 02:12 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
So Traps, do you have bitcoin saved up or do you just fund your wallet to before you want to pay for something? Have you made any money from this? Why not get a cash advance on your credit card and buy bitcoin?
Paying 20% + interest on a gamble isn't the smartest decision.
Old 10-23-17, 03:17 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
I'm right about more than just a few things lol.
Earth being flat
Old 10-24-17, 01:28 PM

Founding Member
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bus...m_npd_nn_fb_ma

Quote:
It's a "fraud," "an index of money laundering," and "an Enron in the making." Are they talking about Bitcoin or the latest Mafia bust?

The "digital gold" has seen its price shoot up this year alone by about 500 percent to $5,700. But in the past few weeks, several major money movers have come out against the hot cryptocurrency.

Now, Saudi billionaire investor Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has thrown in his skeptical two cents, joining a crowd of establishment investment professionals that include JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon and BlackRock investment group CEO Larry Fink.

"It just doesn't make sense. This thing is not regulated, it's not under control, it's not under the supervision of any central bank," Alwaleed told CNBC Monday.

"I just don't believe in this Bitcoin thing. I think it's just going to implode one day. I think this is Enron in the making,"
Alwaleed said.
Old 11-02-17, 01:33 PM

Superior Pro
Bitcoin smashes past $7,000 for the first time
Bitcoin soared past the $7,000 mark for the first time Thursday
The virtual currency reached an all-time high of $7,355.35 at about 7:16 a.m. ET
CME Group said it would introduce bitcoin futures contracts Tuesday

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/02/bitc...h-of-6900.html

I'm about ready to sell 1 btc in case It drops and buy back at a lower price.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 11-02-17, 01:35 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
It's too expensive now so I'm holding what I have and day trading here and there.
Old 11-02-17, 03:44 PM

Administrator
going up like a rocket... until it falls back down to earth and smashes into the fucking ground you flat earthed fuck.

seriously though. if you sold all your bitcoin that you own right now how much would you profit traps? couple grand? more?
Old 11-03-17, 06:09 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
going up like a rocket... until it falls back down to earth and smashes into the fucking ground you flat earthed fuck.

seriously though. if you sold all your bitcoin that you own right now how much would you profit traps? couple grand? more?
He is pretty vague, but I think he would net a profit around 10k or more. Just guessing on the info he has provided.

I have made a big $30 on my bitcoin.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 11-03-17, 09:21 AM

Administrator
he pmd me. made a good chunk of change. i told him id be stressed out. could keep rising like crazy or could drop. to sell or not to sell..
Old 11-03-17, 10:52 AM

Founding Member
Yea I've seen his accounts...kids got some loot...good for him

All that cash and still got bigger titties than dolly parton
Old 11-09-17, 01:42 PM

Administrator
Bitcoin compromise collapses, leaving future growth in doubt

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...owth-in-doubt/

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0