SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page For those that love to live on the edge

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-17, 11:22 AM
For those that love to live on the edge

Superior Admiral
Famed Swiss climber Ueli Steck dies in Everest training accident - CNN.com

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-17, 07:59 PM

Founding Member
Wow that sucks. I hate hearing when pro climbers die. Ueli was a badass ice and big mountain climber, figures it had to be a freak accident. I'm just waiting for the day when Alex Honnold dies from falling off a mountain. For those who don't know, Honnold climbs big mountains like half dome and el Capitan in Yosemite without a rope or any gear, just a bag of chalk and his climbing shoes.
Old 05-01-17, 01:25 AM

Superior Admiral
I can never understand sports like these... It might sound exciting and all to the public eye; however it's like asking for a death wish. You have to not be afraid of death to do stuff like this cause you know your ticket will come one day.
Just like them dude's that do extreme jumps and flips on these high ass buildings and hanging off the ledge.. I feel like puking everytime I watch one of those vids, but hey I guess likes are more important ; ya dig

Old 05-01-17, 08:33 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I can never understand sports like these... It might sound exciting and all to the public eye; however it's like asking for a death wish. You have to not be afraid of death to do stuff like this cause you know your ticket will come one day.
Just like them dude's that do extreme jumps and flips on these high ass buildings and hanging off the ledge.. I feel like puking everytime I watch one of those vids, but hey I guess likes are more important ; ya dig

Just mother nature thinning out the herd
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-17, 09:03 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post

I've done my share of extreme shit and I can tell from experience that you just get the rush and the high while you are doing it.
Dying or getting injured never crosses your mind.
Old 05-01-17, 09:07 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
I've done my share of extreme shit and I can tell from experience that you just get the rush and the high while you are doing it.
Dying or getting injured never crosses your mind.
It makes sense in a way.. Death never cross my mind when we were getting shot at or almost being blown up in Iraq.. Adrenaline plays a big roll

BEAST likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0