SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Texas Church Shooting

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-17, 12:59 PM

Administrator
Hell yea, FBI just said people need to be more prepared for these types of events implying more people should be carrying. BOOM!

I guarantee if that shooter knew everyone in that church was locked and loaded he would have thought twice about walking in there. Instead he would have picked a place he thought he had the best chance of causing mass casualty like a "gun free zone". To a nut like this all a "gun free zone" looks like is the perfect target...
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 01:01 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Are you seriously suggesting that Congress funding research is equivalent to a private entity funding research?

But to answer the question, if don't at the CDC, yes. Because it is a federal organization, all the data is public and can be viewed by everyone, peer reviewed, etc. There's nothing to be afraid if the science is done openly.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I would say that government funded research is full of bias. The war on Fat years ago was founded on bullshit data. Sugar data was bullshit. Government injecting African Americans with syphilis in the name of science.

I can keep going.
Old 11-07-17, 02:05 PM

Administrator
The suspect escaped a mental institution in 2012. He was also caught trying to sneak firearms into a military base. This was a complete government failure to enforce the laws on the books that would have prevented this nut from getting a gun. Absolutely unforgivable government incompetence.
Old 11-07-17, 02:15 PM

Administrator
This guy is also the subject of a 2013 rape investigation. What in the flying fuck. How did this guy not have about 50 red flags in the FBI list. Insane.
Old 11-07-17, 02:26 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
This guy is also the subject of a 2013 rape investigation. What in the flying fuck. How did this guy not have about 50 red flags in the FBI list. Insane.
The big bad government / police would of been profiling then bro...common..get with the program....lmao

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-17, 07:39 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
The suspect escaped a mental institution in 2012. He was also caught trying to sneak firearms into a military base. This was a complete government failure to enforce the laws on the books that would have prevented this nut from getting a gun. Absolutely unforgivable government incompetence.

Hopefully some family members will try and file lawsuits against the US Government.
Old 11-08-17, 10:49 AM

Administrator
sad thing here is we've all but forgotten the Vegas shooting and the NYC truck attack already. whatever the tool that is used in these attacks, we've become numb to it all. we talk about it for a few days, media covers it for a few days and we move on an forget about it. sadly this is the world we live in. nuts who are determined to cause harm to people. this is why IMO now more then ever more good people should be armed and ready to fight back.

does anyone know if the security guards at the Mandalay Bay were armed? was that 1 guy that got shot armed? if multiple security guards had been able to unload through the vegas nuts door they could have likely stopped the shooting before so many died. instead, 1 security guard went to see what was going on, got shot, and nobody returned to the room until it was all over a long time later. trained good guy with guns could have stopped it or at least reduced the casualty count by distracting him and pulling his fire away from the people.

the fact of the matter is that Police are responders. They respond to a situation already in progress. That's not much help when shit is hitting the fan right now and they won't be there for 5 minutes. 5 minutes is a fucking eternity when real shit is going down. we live in a world where we need to be more prepared. Mandalay Bay needs armed security with vests. they need a team trained to respond to emergencies with firepower until the police/SWAT arrive. these hotels make BIG money, they can absolutely afford it.
Old 11-08-17, 11:48 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
sad thing here is we've all but forgotten the Vegas shooting and the NYC truck attack already. whatever the tool that is used in these attacks, we've become numb to it all. we talk about it for a few days, media covers it for a few days and we move on an forget about it. sadly this is the world we live in. nuts who are determined to cause harm to people. this is why IMO now more then ever more good people should be armed and ready to fight back.

the fact of the matter is that Police are responders. They respond to a situation already in progress. That's not much help when shit is hitting the fan right now and they won't be there for 5 minutes. 5 minutes is a fucking eternity when real shit is going down. we live in a world where we need to be more prepared.
been saying that for a while bro..sad but true..but ya know what really scary? people actually believe that somehow new laws will fix this..or as they say"gun control" in the sad reality of it all..its just a catch phrase of people who have their head in the sand.

Man has been evil since the beginning of time.he always will be..the only thing that changes..is the tools hes used over time. Just think what will be next..after guns... The only thing that can stop evil...is the good guys get evil when its needed..
Old 11-09-17, 04:55 PM

Administrator
Apple says it immediately contacted FBI about unlocking Texas shooter’s iPhone

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/8/1...ryption-debate
Old 11-09-17, 09:48 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Mental health problem.

The issue is when unstable people have access to guns. That's what needs to be fixed.

In the case of this Texas shooting. The state failed. He was denied a permit to carry because they knew he had some kind of record yet he was not denied access to weapons and was allowed to legally purchase.
What is being reported here is that his record wasn't in the database because the Air Force didn't report it as per Pentagon rules. The laws ARE nation wide: Domestic Abuse, Dishonorable Discharge from the military either one would have banned him from buying a firearm. The Air Force is calling it a "clerical error" and they are conducting a "full Audit on this case and similar cases".

The background check didn't work because the damn military didn't report his record. Oh, and on top of the first two things that would have stopped him from buying a gun, he also escaped a mental facility before his discharge. That too would have flagged him and stopped the purchase.

We already have the damn laws but they won't work if the crimes and criminal records aren't reported to the FBI.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 10:07 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowHunter View Post
What is being reported here is that his record wasn't in the database because the Air Force didn't report it as per Pentagon rules. The laws ARE nation wide: Domestic Abuse, Dishonorable Discharge from the military either one would have banned him from buying a firearm. The Air Force is calling it a "clerical error" and they are conducting a "full Audit on this case and similar cases".

The background check didn't work because the damn military didn't report his record. Oh, and on top of the first two things that would have stopped him from buying a gun, he also escaped a mental facility before his discharge. That too would have flagged him and stopped the purchase.

We already have the damn laws but they won't work if the crimes and criminal records aren't reported to the FBI.
Read the entire thread before you reply bro, we covered that later. LoL
Old 11-14-17, 06:08 PM

Administrator
What an asshole.

Old 11-15-17, 04:57 AM

Superior Admiral
They are just hell bent, No matter what to take them away. But they themselves are protected buy the same thing they want to take away from us...Lol fucking hyprocital asses.They won't win if it came down to it I truly believe there would be an uprising like never seen before.thats when honest law abiding men..,will have had enough and stand their ground.
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 11-15-17, 07:34 AM

Founding Member
I agree Lip. Not saying it will happen in the next couple years but I bet unfortunately a lot of us will see the day when that happens.
lipripper likes this.
Old 11-15-17, 09:47 AM

Administrator
Gotta remember though, the police and military are citizens first and pro gun. After a few law abiding citizens die because they refused to give up their guns I really believe the military and police will slowly start to refuse their orders to confiscate from law abiding citizens who have never committed a crime.
Old 11-16-17, 01:16 PM

Administrator
Quote:
What an asshole.

biden the creeper is now talking about running in 2020. that will go over well with all the sexual misconduct from so many people is swirling around in the news. biden is one of the biggest creepers in Washington. he's awkward as fuck with women and he can't read body lauguage when they are all clearly uncomfortable when he is touching them, rubbing their shoulders, whispering in their ear, kissing cheeks etc.. lol

trump the pussy grabber vs biden the creeper.

i think i'd take trump in this case considering what biden said about the hero in texas, fuck him. we need younger people in office. not 75 year olds. they don't understand the world today. they view it with eyes from multiple decades ago when they were in their prime.
Old 11-16-17, 01:36 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
biden the creeper is now talking about running in 2020. that will go over well with all the sexual misconduct from so many people is swirling around in the news. biden is one of the biggest creepers in Washington. he's awkward as fuck with women and he can't read body lauguage when they are all clearly uncomfortable when he is touching them, rubbing their shoulders, whispering in their ear, kissing cheeks etc.. lol

i think i'd take trump in this case considering what biden said about the hero in texas, fuck him. we need younger people in office. not 75 year olds. they don't understand the world today. they view it with eyes from multiple decades ago when they were in their prime.
The US vice-president, who is spearheading the White House’s gun policy proposals, said he told his wife to reach for the family shotgun if there were an intruder at their secluded Delaware home.

“Jill, if there’s ever a problem here, just walk out on the balcony, here, walk out, put that double-barrel shotgun and just fire two blasts outside the house,” Mr Biden said.

I dunno. That sounds like terrible fucking firearm advice. "Just fire those blasts", "fuck identifying a target", "fire away"
Bouncer likes this.
Old 11-16-17, 01:48 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

He killed that rumor the other day on late night show. He wants to spend time with his grandkids and what not.

With his book coming out "Promise Me Dad..."...he talked about the rumors of him POSSIBLY running and said what I just posted

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0