SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Disturbing human behavior

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-17, 07:44 PM
Disturbing human behavior

Founding Member

The image shows a calf on fire as it and an adult elephant run for their lives — as a crowd of "jeering" people throw "flaming tar balls" and firecrackers at the pair.

According to the Sanctuary Asia Foundation, these type of scenes are common in the Bankura district of West Bengal.

"The ignorance and bloodlust of mobs that attack herds for fun, is compounded by the plight of those that actually suffer damage to land, life and property by wandering elephants and the utter indifference of the central and state government to recognize the crisis that is at hand."

In March of this year, forest officials in West Bengal’s Bankura district started issuing SMS alerts about the movement of elephants to prevent man-animal conflicts that killed 29 people last year, the Hindustan Times reported.

In February 2016, a wild elephant went on the rampage through a town in east India, smashing cars and homes before being tranquilized and returned to the forest.

The elephant had wandered from the Baikunthapur forest, crossing roads and a small river before entering the town in search of food, Basab Rai, divisional forest officer in the area, told the Associated Press at the time.

While it's unclear what eventually happened to the two elephants in the award-winning picture, the dramatic image highlights how elephants and human conflicts are escalating.

"For these smart, gentle, social animals who have roamed the sub-continent for centuries, hell is now and here."
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-17, 08:11 PM

Administrator
Does it make me a bad person when I have a far greater emotional response to this compared to seeing humans injured/killed?
Old 11-07-17, 08:47 PM

Superior Amateur
That is some bullsheet . straight wimps that have no life's man. That pissed me off good.
Old 11-07-17, 08:49 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Does it make me a bad person when I have a far greater emotional response to this compared to seeing humans injured/killed?
My sister is like that. When those commercials come on and kids have flies on there face. She says gross and changes the channel but when it shows a sad looking cat she gets all angry and raging then sad. Trips me out.
Old 11-08-17, 01:41 PM

Superior Amateur
I saw this on cnn. Hopefully one day the elephant can gets some revenge on those MTFR'S

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0