SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Getting around tests

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-17, 02:47 PM
Getting around tests
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Likes: 1
Anyone care to elaborate on ways they have got around tests, flushes, or dilutions, or maybe synthetic urines? And if so, was it fairly easy? Obviously i know to just be free of the roids or things like that but its the same with athletes, a nw one comes out and wont show up positive till a few months down the road or something. Just looking for pointers, not judgement please and thank you
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 02:51 PM
  #2
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3480
You get tested for AS? Or do you mean marijuana?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 02:54 PM
  #3
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11180
gotta be more clear bro. which drug are you specifically talking about? if your talking about steroids for work testing, they dont test for that.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-17, 05:24 PM
  #4
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Likes: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
gotta be more clear bro. which drug are you specifically talking about? if your talking about steroids for work testing, they dont test for that.
Not so much work, although I do smoke but more so competitions, I have never entered but want to and I am not sure about the qualifications and testing
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 08:06 AM
  #5
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 547
you got to use compounds that leave your body quickly https://www.anabolics.com/pages/Dete...es-of-Steroids

Detection Times of Steroids – Orals:
Steroid Hormone Half-Life Detection Time
Anadrol Oxymetholone 8 Weeks
Anavar Oxandrolone 3 Weeks
Andriol Testosterone 5 Weeks
Dianabol Methandrostenolone 6 Weeks
Halotestin Fluoxymesterone 8 Weeks
Primobolan Methenolone 5 Weeks
Proviron Mesterolone 6 Weeks
Turinabol 4chlorodehydromethyltestosterone 6 Weeks
Winstrol Stanozolol 3 Weeks

Detection Times of Steroids – Injectable:
Steroid Hormone & Ester - Detection Time
Deca-Durabolin Nandrolone-Decanoate 18 Months
Equipoise Boldenone-Undecylenate 5 Months
Masteron Drostanolone-Propionate 3 Weeks
Masteron Drostanolone-Enanthate 3 Months
NPP or Durabolin Testosterone-Phenylpropionate 18 Months
Omnadren 4 Ester Testosterone Mixture 3 Months
Parabolan Trenbolone-Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 5 Weeks
Primobolan Depot Methenolone-Enanthate 5 Weeks
Sustanon-250 4 Ester Testosterone Mixture 3-4 Months
Testosterone-Cypionate Testosterone-Cypionate 3 Months
Testosterone-Enanthate Testosterone-Enanthate 3 Months
Testosterone-Propionate Testosterone-Propionate 3 Weeks
Testosterone-Suspension Testosterone (No Ester) 1-2 Days
Trenbolone-Acetate Trenbolone-Acetate 5 Months
Trenbolone-Enanthate Trenbolone-Enanthate 5 Months
Winstrol Depot Stanozolol 9 Weeks
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 10:49 AM
  #6
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 1963
First show I ever did was a natural show and I was selected for a piss test. Why would you compete in a natural contest if you're using AAS? lol That's just stupid. Unless you look like shit and need that advantage.

I'm sure there are plenty of tested shows for you to compete in. Stick to that.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-17, 05:19 PM
  #7
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Likes: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
First show I ever did was a natural show and I was selected for a piss test. Why would you compete in a natural contest if you're using AAS? lol That's just stupid. Unless you look like shit and need that advantage.

I'm sure there are plenty of tested shows for you to compete in. Stick to that.
Ive never entered any contests.. this is all just pre info to digest before making my decision, Thank you though lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-17, 05:20 PM
  #8
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Nov 2017
Likes: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
you got to use compounds that leave your body quickly https://www.anabolics.com/pages/Dete...es-of-Steroids

Detection Times of Steroids Orals:
Steroid Hormone Half-Life Detection Time
Anadrol Oxymetholone 8 Weeks
Anavar Oxandrolone 3 Weeks
Andriol Testosterone 5 Weeks
Dianabol Methandrostenolone 6 Weeks
Halotestin Fluoxymesterone 8 Weeks
Primobolan Methenolone 5 Weeks
Proviron Mesterolone 6 Weeks
Turinabol 4chlorodehydromethyltestosterone 6 Weeks
Winstrol Stanozolol 3 Weeks

Detection Times of Steroids Injectable:
Steroid Hormone & Ester - Detection Time
Deca-Durabolin Nandrolone-Decanoate 18 Months
Equipoise Boldenone-Undecylenate 5 Months
Masteron Drostanolone-Propionate 3 Weeks
Masteron Drostanolone-Enanthate 3 Months
NPP or Durabolin Testosterone-Phenylpropionate 18 Months
Omnadren 4 Ester Testosterone Mixture 3 Months
Parabolan Trenbolone-Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 5 Weeks
Primobolan Depot Methenolone-Enanthate 5 Weeks
Sustanon-250 4 Ester Testosterone Mixture 3-4 Months
Testosterone-Cypionate Testosterone-Cypionate 3 Months
Testosterone-Enanthate Testosterone-Enanthate 3 Months
Testosterone-Propionate Testosterone-Propionate 3 Weeks
Testosterone-Suspension Testosterone (No Ester) 1-2 Days
Trenbolone-Acetate Trenbolone-Acetate 5 Months
Trenbolone-Enanthate Trenbolone-Enanthate 5 Months
Winstrol Depot Stanozolol 9 Weeks
Hopefully you were able to copy and paste this, if not and you typed this all out, you are a sir indeed haha, Thank you very much!
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0