SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page How to get a gun in Japan

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-17, 03:09 PM
How to get a gun in Japan

Founding Member
I don't see how this regulates a person's choice of wanting to cause great harm, versus NOT because of this?!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-17, 03:25 PM

Founding Member
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.4e813cbf5fde
Old 11-08-17, 04:35 PM

Administrator
the 2 nations have such different origins and culture that they really cannot be compared.

i will say one thing though. i am not totally against a mandatory training course for a first time purchase of a firearm. i have taken it upon myself to research and practice shooting responsibly but it wasn't mandatory. that worries me a bit to be honest considering how fucking dumb some people are.

i would like to see a mandatory training course for first time firearm purchasers with the caveat that we be allowed to purchase any firearm we like including fully automatic, no magazine capacity limitations etc..

during that training a basic mental evaluation could be done. i'm pretty sure a guy like the Texas shooter would not have passed any mental evaluation. it would need to have basic criteria where you couldn't just be turned down because the instructor doesn't like you. again, this would only be for first time gun owners.

as for the police knowing how much ammo you have and only allowing shotguns and airguns.... fuck off!

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0