SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Big Lenny's blood pressure!!

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion


Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Scrumhalf

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-17, 10:46 AM
Big Lenny's blood pressure!!
  #1
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 815
At around 14:30 mark....

Jesus Christ

https://youtu.be/NaJqXJae97g

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Pushtoday likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 12:04 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
Not your typical cookie cutter BP..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 12:15 PM
  #3
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 815
And brad was like "oh that's good fucking retard don't know shit about BP

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 12:17 PM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
i think they are the best 2 characters in the misfits. watch the one where brad takes lenny to a tranny house in the ghetto. brad is screaming at lenny to get back in the car and lenny takes a piss on the side of the tranny house lmao.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 04:51 PM
  #5
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 34
Likes: 1306
Not heart attack territory but very close. This is kidney failure territory. Big Lenny will die as a cookie cutter bodybuilders death.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 07:28 PM
  #6
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Not heart attack territory but very close. This is kidney failure territory. Big Lenny will die as a cookie cutter bodybuilders death.
What are you talking about? That's heart attack/stroke territory..

I never heard of high blood pressure due to kidneys... I might be wrong tho, but deffo heart attack or stroke

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 07:34 PM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: California
Likes: 9749
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
What are you talking about? That's heart attack/stroke territory..

I never heard of high blood pressure due to kidneys... I might be wrong tho, but deffo heart attack or stroke

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
He's saying high blood pressure like that can destroy the kidney's you stupid fuck.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 07:37 PM
  #8
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
He's saying high blood pressure like that can destroy the kidney's you stupid fuck.
The only thing that destroys kidneys is your stupid face..

Mama huevo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-17, 08:06 PM
  #9
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes: 2002
Kidneys work by having lots and lots of blood vessels in structures called nephrons that filter blood. High blood pressure will destroys these nephrons, rendering the kidney unable to filter the blood of toxins, leading to kidney failure. High BP is bad in lots of ways.
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-17, 06:28 AM
  #10
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Kidneys work by having lots and lots of blood vessels in structures called nephrons that filter blood. High blood pressure will destroys these nephrons, rendering the kidney unable to filter the blood of toxins, leading to kidney failure. High BP is bad in lots of ways.
I feel that way when I'm about to take a big dump

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0