SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Fooked my back up

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By lipripper
  • 1 Post By Chadd77
  • 1 Post By Scrumhalf
  • 1 Post By epix00
  • 1 Post By epix00
  • 2 Post By Scrumhalf
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Androman

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-18, 08:25 AM
Fooked my back up

Founding Member
I have only messed by back up twice while working out. Both times on dead lifts and both times with super light warm up weight. I was doing my 2nd warm up with 225 on Tuesday and now I can't even bens over. I think my form must get sloppy while using light weight cause I just power em out fast so I can get on with my workout and don't pay attention like I do when pulling heavier. I tweaked it so I stopped doing deads and then went to work on some muay thai. I did a head kick and when my foot landed again I knew right away my back was gone. Going to chiro today. Any tips or advice from chronic back pain guys would be helpful.

Thanks ya filthy animals.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-18, 08:35 AM

Superior Admiral
damn dude..rado..now you..wtf? hope its not serious bro.. I'm still nursing my shoulder too..we all ate the fuck up and broken down...LOL
epix00 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-18, 08:41 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by epix00 View Post
I have only messed by back up twice while working out. Both times on dead lifts and both times with super light warm up weight. I was doing my 2nd warm up with 225 on Tuesday and now I can't even bens over. I think my form must get sloppy while using light weight cause I just power em out fast so I can get on with my workout and don't pay attention like I do when pulling heavier. I tweaked it so I stopped doing deads and then went to work on some muay thai. I did a head kick and when my foot landed again I knew right away my back was gone. Going to chiro today. Any tips or advice from chronic back pain guys would be helpful.

Yea. Just die

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-18, 08:50 AM

Founding Member
Did the same doing deads prob 12 years ago. Pulling around 550 lbs and heard a pop in my lower back. I tried deads since then but even very light weight starts to hurt it so I don't do them anymore. Just stay away from them. There are other exercises that you can do to hit those muscle groups.
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-19-18, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Yea. Just die

You think you are a funny guy but your snark is just plain silly a lot of times.
Old 01-19-18, 10:56 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
You think you are a funny guy but your snark is just plain silly a lot of times.
Snark? So a nigga can come and quote under my comments some dumb shit... but when it's bori is wrong...
Piss off guy!!!!!!!!! Try a gym

Old 01-19-18, 11:19 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yea. Just die

How come you have survived so long in naziville boricua?
Old 01-19-18, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Snark? So a nigga can come and quote under my comments some dumb shit... but when it's bori is wrong...
Piss off guy!!!!!!!!! Try a gym

There are threads where people are giving shit to each other and that's fine. But if a guy posts about his messed up back, I don't understand why you had to post your response. I saw the other thread you are talking about and you stirred shit up first. It seemed all good-natured after that though.

Try a gym? That's funny.
rado likes this.
Old 01-19-18, 11:22 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
How come you have survived so long in naziville boricua?

Old 01-19-18, 11:24 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
There are threads where people are giving shit to each other and that's fine. But if a guy posts about his messed up back, I don't understand why you had to post your response. I saw the other thread you are talking about and you stirred shit up first. It seemed all good-natured after that though.

Try a gym? That's funny.
What u weigh 140?

Old 01-19-18, 11:29 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:

Try a gym? That's funny.
And for an engineer you blind ass fuck!! My son probably build leggos better than you...

Clearly epix started with me and I retaliated with a trolling post because well.. that's what i do!...

Get @ me Scrum.. i send you my workout plans.. might help with your shyt genetics...

U think im nasty try me

Founding Member
Quote:

Try a gym? That's funny.
I agree with scrum on this one. My back being messed up really isn't a joke, it's a medical issue that is already affecting my daily life with just making it through the day. Gym isn't even a possibility right now. Sarcasm and joking is fine, and I am sure that's what you meant...however some people can take it and others can't. Death jokes are just a tad over the line though....especially since I just got over a tumor scare and had to take a lot of time off from the gym already due to that.

On a positive note my back feels a lot better after the chiro. Im going back on monday as well.
rado likes this.

Superior Admiral
Quote:
I agree with scrum on this one. My back being messed up really isn't a joke, it's a medical issue that is already affecting my daily life with just making it through the day. Gym isn't even a possibility right now. Sarcasm and joking is fine, and I am sure that's what you meant...however some people can take it and others can't. Death jokes are just a tad over the line though....especially since I just got over a tumor scare and had to take a lot of time off from the gym already due to that.

On a positive note my back feels a lot better after the chiro. Im going back on monday as well.
Pussy

Founding Member
Quote:
And for an engineer you blind ass fuck!! My son probably build leggos better than you...

Clearly epix started with me and I retaliated with a trolling post because well.. that's what i do!...

Get @ me Scrum.. i send you my workout plans.. might help with your shyt genetics...

U think im nasty try me

When did I start with you bori?
Old 01-19-18, 11:31 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
When did I start with you bori?
Nigga i don't care. I don't take shyt serious... not on no forum @ least.. but you always got some shyt turd ruining the fun..

Soon as i become a Mod im banning Scrum

Old 01-19-18, 11:33 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Nigga i don't care. I don't take shyt serious... not on no forum @ least.. but you always got some shyt turd ruining the fun..

I don't care either. I thought it was all in good fun...but you literally said I started with it...and I really am curious what you meant by that lol
Old 01-19-18, 11:34 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
I don't care either. I thought it was all in good fun...but you literally said I started with it...and I really am curious what you meant by that lol
Past is history future is mystery

Old 01-19-18, 11:35 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Past is history future is mystery

then stop pissing on the present
rado likes this.
Old 01-19-18, 11:39 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
then stop pissing on the present
What u just said was the past... u suffer because u desire..-buddha-..

On serious note.. i fucked my back up again yesterday doing rackpulls on last rep... pulling to fast w/out concentrating on form... plus i got a herniated t7/t8...

Gym today back still tight.. shit radiates to my right leg...

Hope u get it fix maggot

Old 01-19-18, 11:41 AM

On any other site, you'll be long gone, bori. You probably have a lot of positive things you could choose to contribute but a game with 100% bad snark is no game at all.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
mofo and rado like this.
Old 01-19-18, 11:56 AM

Administrator
Epix I think bori said what he said in this thread cause of what you said in the godless thread about being punked.
Old 01-19-18, 12:08 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
On any other site, you'll be long gone, bori. You probably have a lot of positive things you could choose to contribute but a game with 100% bad snark is no game at all.

Lmao... no one is banning the king!! And for the record im smarter than you think...

Just cause i act like i want to act on a forum full of retards it tends to rub on me...

You ain't shyt and i would tell you straight in yo face you aint shyt and u will just sit there puzzeld and calculate how you going to get the fuck out of the situation...

You ain't the only one with degress guy!

You're intelligence ain't shyt either.. like really what you good for on this forum? Politics and big words..

You don't even lift brah...

Old 01-19-18, 12:19 PM

I'll leave it to Bouncer to manage you.

You're like a misbehaving toddler and it's up to him to decide when to boot you out of daycare.

I'm not going to take personal shots at you like you are with me because I don't know what demons you are wrestling with in your life, as it sure seems you are.

Old 01-19-18, 12:19 PM

Administrator
bori i do agree with what scrum is saying to a point. when your're mind is clear you have a lot to contribute, it's easy to see you are not a dumb guy.

the problem is, your mind is all fucked up about 50% of the time and that's what scrum is talking about. that's when you come across like a dipshit.
Old 01-19-18, 01:04 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
bori i do agree with what scrum is saying to a point. when your're mind is clear you have a lot to contribute, it's easy to see you are not a dumb guy.

the problem is, your mind is all fucked up about 50% of the time and that's what scrum is talking about. that's when you come across like a dipshit.
When someone takes a jab @ me I'm going to jab back in a very agressive manner... This is a forum, not a job.. Scrum should be taking care of other things in his late 60's other than worry about what other's say...

Stay in your lane Scrum and I will stay in mine cause knowing is half a battle -GI JOE-

Old 01-19-18, 01:06 PM

Administrator
knowing is half the battle. lmao
Old 01-19-18, 01:11 PM

Superior Pro
I pinched a nerve in my back once, pickng up a 2x4 board. Maybe 8lbs... I almost passed out
the south is fucken gay
Old 01-19-18, 01:24 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

watch it

I'm here now being stubborn and shit ain't flying lol

Get it right bro, take it from me
Old 01-19-18, 02:04 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Lmao... no one is banning the king!! And for the record im smarter than you think...

Just cause i act like i want to act on a forum full of retards it tends to rub on me...

You ain't shyt and i would tell you straight in yo face you aint shyt and u will just sit there puzzeld and calculate how you going to get the fuck out of the situation...

You ain't the only one with degress guy!

You're intelligence ain't shyt either.. like really what you good for on this forum? Politics and big words..

You don't even lift brah...

.come on dude...you know how to act fine and be civil.

Certain things like a person's health is no joking matter, period. I've been guilty of it myself but as I've gotten older, I've gotten wiser.
Old 01-19-18, 02:37 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Epix I think bori said what he said in this thread cause of what you said in the godless thread about being punked.
If he got offended by that he might not of got the reference which was directly related to his av pic. Also he should realize the other 10 threads he makes some smart ass comments on my post. I thought it was all good fun though...but when he starts pointing fingers saying I started it, it almost seems like he actually got offended or something. As a group though I juries or health shit shouldn't be jokes about. Like when I first came back and you guys saying you thought I died it was funny...its just context.
Old 01-19-18, 02:40 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
If he got offended by that he might not of got the reference which was directly related to his av pic. Also he should realize the other 10 threads he makes some smart ass comments on my post. I thought it was all good fun though...but when he starts pointing fingers saying I started it, it almost seems like he actually got offended or something. As a group though I juries or health shit shouldn't be jokes about. Like when I first came back and you guys saying you thought I died it was funny...its just context.
Nope never got offended once...

That indian had to fuck it up as usual...

Oh no im racist.. better be quiet before I get banned lol...

Like I give 10 fooocks

Old 01-20-18, 02:40 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Yea. Just die

You're an idiot. Grow up bro.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-18, 02:41 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
You're an idiot. Grow up bro.

Lol
Your mother

Old 01-20-18, 02:42 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Mods have useful, positive posts. Why don't you start there. You're far off for sure.

Old 01-20-18, 02:43 PM

Administrator
Gotta be Andro trolling
Old 01-20-18, 02:44 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
Mods have useful, positive posts. Why don't you start there. You're far off for sure.

Nigga

Chicken likes this.
Old 01-20-18, 02:47 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Gotta be Andro trolling
Lol doubt it..

This phaggot thinks this is a political correct forum..

Next time introduce yourself

Old 01-20-18, 02:52 PM

Administrator
Pretty sure you're not allowed to be posting that gif in Germany. Merkel gonna get you.
Old 01-20-18, 02:57 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Pretty sure you're not allowed to be posting that gif in Germany. Merkel gonna get you.
Nah she down

Old 01-20-18, 02:59 PM

Superior Admiral
Had to ask the girl

epix00 likes this.
Old 01-20-18, 03:19 PM

Administrator
LoL.
Old 01-21-18, 03:43 PM

Founding Member
Hahaha that screenshot was great
Old 01-22-18, 04:05 AM

Superior Pro
epix if it's serious then I think you should go see ur physician....you might need a backiotomy

https://youtu.be/8Ebe_6v2YXA

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
epix00 likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0