SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page NFL Playoffs & Super Bowl 2018

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree44Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-18, 05:30 PM

Founding Member
Keiser needs the "founding member" title

I mean, he did indeed create this board
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 05:37 PM

Superior Pro
Rado, a little unknown history on that.

Was chatting with Bouncer on Yahoo chat talking about how much of a loser GearedUp was turning out to be. Bouncer said he'd like to create his own board. I told him it's easy, just pick a name. He said alright, Superoirmuscle.com - I said, that's a cool name but you spelled it wrong, LOL.

Told him to go to godaddy and register the name and that I'd install vBulletin and a theme. He did all that, then I went out partying, hung over the next day and he got impatient and got some guy named AKY to install Vbulletin and the theme.

I came back the next day and we started configuring it and setting up all the forums and adding hacks and what not.

So, by definition neither me nor bouncer build the board. AKY did.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-18, 05:39 PM

Superior Pro
Rado, btw I lived in Miami from 2013-2015, Sunny Isles Beach to be specific (where all Trump's russia properties are). As you know they call it "little moscow".

Beautiful place, pretty russian girls everywhere. Had fun there. Was during the LeBron James era. Became a big fan of his at that time and still am, hence my avatar.
Old 02-05-18, 06:46 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiser View Post
Rado, a little unknown history on that.

Was chatting with Bouncer on Yahoo chat talking about how much of a loser GearedUp was turning out to be. Bouncer said he'd like to create his own board. I told him it's easy, just pick a name. He said alright, Superoirmuscle.com - I said, that's a cool name but you spelled it wrong, LOL.

Told him to go to godaddy and register the name and that I'd install vBulletin and a theme. He did all that, then I went out partying, hung over the next day and he got impatient and got some guy named AKY to install Vbulletin and the theme.

I came back the next day and we started configuring it and setting up all the forums and adding hacks and what not.

So, by definition neither me nor bouncer build the board. AKY did.
I remember the vboard, more so from the FB days....only a few of us here came from the original FB, then FG then with you clowns, now we're here...good shit...long time for sure
Old 02-05-18, 06:49 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiser View Post
Rado, btw I lived in Miami from 2013-2015, Sunny Isles Beach to be specific (where all Trump's russia properties are). As you know they call it "little moscow".

Beautiful place, pretty russian girls everywhere. Had fun there. Was during the LeBron James era. Became a big fan of his at that time and still am, hence my avatar.
I left Aventura in late '07 for good...yes of course I know of sunny isles and all....not gonna lie, I miss quite a bit of THAT lifestyle. It's tons of fun.

BUT I've grown much in the years, I'll be 43 in a few months down....life
Old 02-05-18, 06:54 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I left Aventura in late '07 for good...yes of course I know of sunny isles and all....not gonna lie, I miss quite a bit of THAT lifestyle. It's tons of fun.

BUT I've grown much in the years, I'll be 43 in a few months down....life
Thought you were going back to Ft Lauderdale? No?
Old 02-05-18, 06:56 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I remember the vboard, more so from the FB days....only a few of us here came from the original FB, then FG then with you clowns, now we're here...good shit...long time for sure
I started at FB, then believe it or not I gave GearedUP the advice to start FG. I told him to name it Geared Fitness instead of Fitness Geared. Then I cam to SM. Bouncer came from Elite Fitness from what I remember. He was never on FB.
Old 02-05-18, 07:08 PM

Superior Admiral
So moochie...Kaiser...wtf? Guess I'll get to know the real you now ..ya fuck!

Obviously I wasn't here back then
..you had these boys scratching there heads...good one...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-18, 07:39 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
So moochie...Kaiser...wtf? Guess I'll get to know the real you now ..ya fuck!

Obviously I wasn't here back then
..you had these boys scratching there heads...good one...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Stfu noob
lipripper likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0