SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page State Of The Union Address

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-18, 07:48 PM
State Of The Union Address

Administrator
Live stream starts in an hour. Should be a good comedy.

CBS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4ay18xokg

NBC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exsOim0Lyl4
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-18, 09:04 PM

Administrator
Bump bump. Shits about to go down son.
Old 01-30-18, 09:12 PM

Superior Freak
Oh no. Trump still has the sniffles.
Old 01-30-18, 09:20 PM

Superior Freak
I don’t know why but I feel like there is no substance. Also, the pan over the people not clapping is pretty well timed.
Old 01-30-18, 09:23 PM

Founding Member
I am liking my extra $$$ every week.
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-30-18, 09:35 PM

Administrator
pelosi looks like such a bitter turd. lmao
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-30-18, 09:36 PM

Administrator
fuck yea. he said "we are totally defending our second amendment"!!
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-30-18, 09:37 PM

Founding Member
Clean coal? Lol
Old 01-30-18, 09:41 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
Clean coal? Lol
you forgot beautiful!
Old 01-30-18, 10:01 PM

Administrator
"americans are dreamers too" and bringing the families of those killed by ms-13 brilliant move. he has shut the dems down hard.
Old 01-30-18, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
fuck yea. he said "we are totally defending our second amendment"!!
But not the 1st, apparently.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-18, 10:40 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
But not the 1st, apparently.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
USA USA USA!

cant believe there was an actual usa chant. haha
Old 01-30-18, 10:51 PM

Administrator
now the dems got some Kennedy i've never seen before today talking about trannies. lmfao. i'm guessing this is their new Presidential hopeful.

they even have a car with the hood up in the back round to try and relate to the working class. lol

he comes across about as real and likable as Hilary. nervous and had wet shit around his mouth to boot. dems are fucked. lol
Old 01-31-18, 04:47 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
now the dems got some Kennedy i've never seen before today talking about trannies. lmfao. i'm guessing this is their new Presidential hopeful.

they even have a car with the hood up in the back round to try and relate to the working class. lol

he comes across about as real and likable as Hilary. nervous and had wet shit around his mouth to boot. dems are fucked. lol
Dems aren't about America any more bro..they are the voice of... minority's...they think that will win them elections. Be sorry for who we are.ad a country. apologize for everything and give everyone what they need ...then you'll vote for me...right? So...gay poor black trannie illegal immigrants anything. Except a strong working American...they are disgusting.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-18, 06:58 AM

Administrator
Not even about "minorities" bro. This is a country founded by "minorities".

I wouldn't have a problem if the dems were standing up for actual US citizens or people who took the legal route to become US citizens.

People of any color or religion are welcome in my book as long as they are good people who don't have bad intentions.

My issue really starts when I see the Dems seemingly fighting harder for Illegals or for people with the mental condition know as "transgender". Every other word I hear is dreamer or transgender. Make no mistake, transgender is a mental condition. But it's not the PC thing to say in the current whacky political climate.

I consider myself a pretty unbiased person. I always try to see both sides and trust me I see many flaws in the Republican party as well. But I find myself having a harder and harder time agreeing with anything the dems say. It seems less and less about common sense and more about securing votes and "likes" from the illegal alien and transgender crowd.

I see it in California especially. The straw thing is a perfect example of many. Some Dem thought to himself in his little bubble.. "lets fine or give jail time to a person just trying to get by if they serve a straw incorrectly". This is the insanity that I'm seeing more and more of in the Democratic party.

I believe in common sense government that doesn't overstep. I believe a nation's first responsibility should be to care for it's legal citizens over people that are here Illegally. I believe in letting people be who they want to be (transgender). But I also believe legitimizing a mental disorder is a very dangerous road to take. Where do we draw the line? Should I be called a hero if I strap a shark fin to my back because I identify as a great white? We must maintain a certain level of sanity for fuck sake. Otherwise this whole thing goes up in flames.
chuckz28 and lipripper like this.
Old 01-31-18, 07:11 AM

Superior Admiral
dude...im saying the same shit your are...I just talk differently and talk in short bullets and points it out as I see it. I don't have to have a long drawn out theory of why I think something. I blast out what I see... straight forward to the point and I do it for both sides.

How many times have I said..I have no problems with people coming here? hundreds..Just do it the right way for fucks sake.

heres is the problem I saw last night..two prime examples of what I'm talking about...

one....
Luis Gutierrez, the illegal alien-loving congressman from Illinois, appeared to be triggered during President Trump’s soaring rhetoric during the State of the Union address and fled the House chamber.

Trump praised the Capitol building, calling it a monument to the American people.

As applause broke out, so did chants of “USA! USA! USA!”

Gutierrez left his seat as several Democrats patted him on the arm as he retreated to a safe space.

Fuck him...hes not about America...just bringing it down.. and the fucks pat him on the back...give the fucker a tissue while your at it...

two... this fucks are so racist and hate full they cant see the good in the fact more are back to work and hopfully a better life... but they wont applaud it? why? because they feel they will be applauding trump him self.. stupid fucks.

Unemployment claims have hit a 45-year low. African-American unemployment stands at the lowest rate ever recorded, and Hispanic American unemployment has also reached the lowest levels in history.". How did black congressional leaders respond? Nothing..fucking crickets.. you tell me one good reason..they shouldn't applaud black people are getting back to work?

Even senator Tim Kaine applauded..a lead democrat...because its true. hes Hillary's boy...but not the black caucus... give me a fucking break.

THIS is the type of stuff I'm talking about..they don't want people to improve..they aren't for America..thats my thoughts..thats my opnion and if people don't like it..fuck um..Im not sugar coating shit.

and lastly the fucking cunt Pelosi..bitch ran out as soon as it was over...but shes the bitch that told the American people..."if you wanna know whats in the bill..you have to pass it..then you can read it. when trying to pass Obama care...fucking cunt that one..
chuckz28 and rado like this.
Old 01-31-18, 07:16 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
dude...im saying the same shit your are...I just talk differently and talk in short bullets and points it out as I see it. I don't have to have a long drawn out theory of why I think something. I blast out what I see... straight forward to the point and I do it for both sides.

How many times have I said..I have no problems with people coming here? hundreds..Just do it the right way for fucks sake.

heres is the problem I saw last night..two prime examples of what I'm talking about...

one....
Luis Gutierrez, the illegal alien-loving congressman from Illinois, appeared to be triggered during President Trumpís soaring rhetoric during the State of the Union address and fled the House chamber.

Trump praised the Capitol building, calling it a monument to the American people.

As applause broke out, so did chants of ďUSA! USA! USA!Ē

Gutierrez left his seat as several Democrats patted him on the arm as he retreated to a safe space.

Fuck him...hes not about America...just bringing it down.. and the fucks pat him on the back...give the fucker a tissue while your at it...

two... this fucks are so racist and hate full they cant see the good in the fact more are back to work and hopfully a better life... but they wont applaud it? why? because they feel they will be applauding trump him self.. stupid fucks.

Unemployment claims have hit a 45-year low. African-American unemployment stands at the lowest rate ever recorded, and Hispanic American unemployment has also reached the lowest levels in history.". How did black congressional leaders respond? Nothing..fucking crickets.. you tell me one good reason..they shouldn't applaud black people are getting back to work?

Even senator Tim Kaine applauded..a lead democrat...because its true. hes Hillary's boy...but not the black caucus... give me a fucking break.

THIS is the type of stuff I'm talking about..they don't want people to improve..they aren't for America..thats my thoughts..thats my opnion and if people don't like it..fuck um..Im not sugar coating shit.

and lastly the fucking cunt Pelosi..bitch ran out as soon as it was over...but shes the bitch that told the American people..."if you wanna know whats in the bill..you have to pass it..then you can read it. when trying to pass Obama care...fucking cunt that one..
Agree. I was just clarifying because a white guy saying "minorities" in the context you did will be used against you as a case for racism. We gotta outsmart these fuckers.
Old 01-31-18, 07:21 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Agree. I was just clarifying because a white guy saying "minorities" in the context you did will be used against you as a case for racism. We gotta outsmart these fuckers.
Of course it will. But dude...it's all in time...we are just about there....then what the fuck are they gonna do?... Lmao

Old 01-31-18, 07:23 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
And that hits the nail on the head...as a white person. I'm automatically privlidged now...silver spoon fed mother fucker I am...anything I do or say can and will be considered racist....but everyone else can do or say as they please.....guess what? Fuck um!

Old 01-31-18, 11:51 AM

Administrator
Quote:
And that hits the nail on the head...as a white person. I'm automatically privlidged now...silver spoon fed mother fucker I am...anything I do or say can and will be considered racist....but everyone else can do or say as they please.....guess what? Fuck um!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnw6ZpHGjNQ
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-31-18, 02:54 PM

Superior Admiral
A few good questions that were asked today...

There were an extraordinary number of specific reform proposals in the State of the Union address. Many of them are so practical that Democrats will be forced to work on a bipartisan basis.

How many Democrats want to be against $1.5 trillion-worth of infrastructure investment, combined with reforms to get things built quickly?

How many Democrats want to oppose lowering the costs of prescription drugs?

How many Democrats want to vote against fighting the opioid crisis?

How many Democrats want to oppose allowing people with fatal illnesses the right to try new drugs and new techniques?

How many Democrats want to oppose better vocational education to improve the work force and raise Americans out of poverty?

With this speech, President Trump set the stage for a series of bipartisan reforms, despite the Democrats’ hostility.

lets watch and see what they do.... remember these proposals....
Old 01-31-18, 04:18 PM

Administrator
i wanna see how the dems respond to his offer to allow so many dreamers the path to citizenship. he's offering far more then past administrations. they just gotta make a simple deal. lets see how much they really care. ball is in their court.
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-31-18, 04:23 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
i wanna see how the dems respond to his offer to allow so many dreamers the path to citizenship. he's offering far more then past administrations. they just gotta make a simple deal. lets see how much they really care. ball is in their court.
More then a fair deal...gotta have a secure border to fix immigration issues...or it just continues...Dems don't want that wall bro

Old 01-31-18, 04:26 PM

Administrator
Quote:
More then a fair deal...gotta have a secure border to fix immigration issues...or it just continues...Dems don't want that wall bro

By the Dems saying they don't want that wall and not making the deal they are also telling the dreamers to go fuck themselves. 1.7 million dreamers a path to citizenship. Can anyone say that's not generous?
Old 01-31-18, 04:28 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
By the Dems saying they don't want that wall and not making the deal they are also telling the dreamers to go fuck themselves. 1.7 million dreamers a path to citizenship. Can anyone say that's not generous?
Donít worry. They will spin it in their favor.
lipripper likes this.
Old 01-31-18, 05:33 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Oh...watch...wait for it.......

Old 01-31-18, 06:25 PM

Superior Pro
I heard Trump taking a lot of credit for low unemployment. Funny how that works....

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-18, 06:49 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by M00chie69 View Post
I heard Trump taking a lot of credit for low unemployment. Funny how that works....

Every single president does that. If the economy is shit it's because of the past administration. If it's booming they take full credit.
Turbo3000 and lipripper like this.
Old 01-31-18, 07:13 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Every single president does that. If the economy is shit it's because of the past administration. If it's booming they take full credit.
Yeah. I think that chart I posted tells a pretty good story. Keep in mind the DOW was at something like 7500 in 2008 and in 2016 it was, what over 20K? So it tripled under 8 years of Obama? Yet Trump is also taking credit for the stock market gains.

I understand they all do this, but it's important for all of us to look at the data/facts. Also, the president alone on either side isn't really responsible for this as there are many factors.

There is some data, historically that when you cut taxes and cut regulations, a recession usually follows. Hopefully it doesn't happen this time.
Chicken likes this.
Old 01-31-18, 07:16 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Dems aren't about America any more bro..they are the voice of... minority's...
Lip, this sentence implies that you don't believe minorities are Americans. Was that a Freudian Slip?

Freudian Slip Definition: an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.
Chicken likes this.
Old 01-31-18, 07:21 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Lip, this sentence implies that you don't believe minorities are Americans. Was that a Freudian Slip?

Freudian Slip Definition: an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.
That's bullshit..
Don't play word games..

Old 01-31-18, 07:41 PM

Administrator
Lol I told you that would be used against you.
lipripper and Keiser like this.
Old 01-31-18, 07:45 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Lol I told you that would be used against you.
Just shows how they think. She's entitled to her opinion.

Turbo3000 and Chadd77 like this.
Old 02-02-18, 12:35 AM

Administrator
lmao rip you'll like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mGesWbG2Kw
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-02-18, 05:20 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Yea it's funny how even someone from i'm guessing Brit. Or ausi can even see it...yet the people who support them but into their shit. While that was very partisan...it was true... I can wait to see how these fucks try n spin this memo that's gonna be released. If...and again...I day if...what's in it is what I think it is....all these fucks are gonna be set straight....but watch...they still won't admit anything wrong was done...it was all Trump....lmfao

Old 02-02-18, 11:53 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Yea it's funny how even someone from i'm guessing Brit. Or ausi can even see it...yet the people who support them but into their shit. While that was very partisan...it was true... I can wait to see how these fucks try n spin this memo that's gonna be released. If...and again...I day if...what's in it is what I think it is....all these fucks are gonna be set straight....but watch...they still won't admit anything wrong was done...it was all Trump....lmfao

you would like that dudes channel. he puts those hypocritical fuckers in their place every week. like Hillary at the anti trump grammys with people who constantly make music about killing, date rape, bitches and hoes, drug dealing etc.. trying to tell people whats right and wrong... LOL
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-02-18, 09:52 PM

Superior Admiral
This memo has cracked the dam....soon...the water will be flowing...the truth will be comming with the tide... Watch the rats scurry now... Soon they will be feeding on each other. Russian collusion...Lolo. Give it more time...shit storm comming for these liberal fucks.

Old 02-04-18, 03:05 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
This memo has cracked the dam....soon...the water will be flowing...the truth will be comming with the tide... Watch the rats scurry now... Soon they will be feeding on each other. Russian collusion...Lolo. Give it more time...shit storm comming for these liberal fucks.

The memo was a Dud. Carter Page is a Russian Agent. That's what we learned.

It's crazy that propaganda has got you guys believing the FBI/CIA is now somehow some liberal organization. You know, most of the people who make up the FBI/CIA are former military officers / law enforcement officers. AKA Republicans. Mueller is a republican. Evan McMullin (former CIA) is a Republican. Garry Kasparov, Republican. Read what Evan and Garry are tweeting. They are all over this. They know how Putin operates.

Sure, they are anti-Trump but that's because they know the truth. They know he's a traitor. They know why he will criticize mexico, north korea, Puerto rico, canada, NATO, our allies etc but he won't criticize Putin. Not once. Trump's only avenue out of this mess is to discredit the FBI. That's how guilty he is. He's cornered. This is his only chance. The memo was an act of desperation. Lip, you're a sucker if you are falling for this propaganda. It's exactly how Putin keeps his people brainwashed.

Just because someone is Anti-Trump doesn't make them liberal. After all if Trump gets impeached over this, we'll still have a republican president either Pence or Paul Ryan. I'm fine with either of those two as long as they are compromised by Putin the way our current president is. This is no a partisan issue.

Lip, you're fucking brainwashed bro. You are the same people who said Obama was too "weak" on Russia back when they invaded Ukraine. Trump isn't even going to enforce the sanctions on Russia that passed overwhelmingly in congress, bi-partisan vote. It's so obvious what's going on here.

https://www.axios.com/as-deadline-hi...0647fe48d.html

Last edited by Keiser; 02-04-18 at 03:13 AM.
Old 02-04-18, 05:56 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
The memo was a Dud. Carter Page is a Russian Agent. That's what we learned.

It's crazy that propaganda has got you guys believing the FBI/CIA is now somehow some liberal organization. You know, most of the people who make up the FBI/CIA are former military officers / law enforcement officers. AKA Republicans. Mueller is a republican. Evan McMullin (former CIA) is a Republican. Garry Kasparov, Republican. Read what Evan and Garry are tweeting. They are all over this. They know how Putin operates.

Sure, they are anti-Trump but that's because they know the truth. They know he's a traitor. They know why he will criticize mexico, north korea, Puerto rico, canada, NATO, our allies etc but he won't criticize Putin. Not once. Trump's only avenue out of this mess is to discredit the FBI. That's how guilty he is. He's cornered. This is his only chance. The memo was an act of desperation. Lip, you're a sucker if you are falling for this propaganda. It's exactly how Putin keeps his people brainwashed.

Just because someone is Anti-Trump doesn't make them liberal. After all if Trump gets impeached over this, we'll still have a republican president either Pence or Paul Ryan. I'm fine with either of those two as long as they are compromised by Putin the way our current president is. This is no a partisan issue.

Lip, you're fucking brainwashed bro. You are the same people who said Obama was too "weak" on Russia back when they invaded Ukraine. Trump isn't even going to enforce the sanctions on Russia that passed overwhelmingly in congress, bi-partisan vote. It's so obvious what's going on here.

https://www.axios.com/as-deadline-hi...0647fe48d.html
Lol...but you not brainwashed...listen to you...

Old 02-04-18, 05:22 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Lol...but you not brainwashed...listen to you...

You really believe the FBI, filled with ex-military and ex-police are all of the sudden some liberal organization out to make up lies to take down Trump because he's a Republican?

I really need to know if you believe this.
Old 02-05-18, 05:16 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
You really believe the FBI, filled with ex-military and ex-police are all of the sudden some liberal organization out to make up lies to take down Trump because he's a Republican?

I really need to know if you believe this.
Why do you put words in my mouth? Show where I said this....do it...show me....oh...that's right...you CANT... Because I haven't....
You are doing...exactly what the left does..you change a narrative to fit your view.

I have said this whole time...let it develope
The truth will come out. What ever it may be...you you still try to convince me your so right...I'm so brain washed
..listen to yourself...your so desperate to be right...lmao... Pretty fucking comical actually....

Old 02-05-18, 06:39 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

Fucking thankyou!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-18, 09:50 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
Fucking thankyou!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
why are you so racist towards white people? is because you jealous of whites?

you have "chicken" as your user name. i'm guessing you are a person of color? was the name fried chicken already taken blacky?
Chicken likes this.
Old 02-05-18, 01:40 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Why do you put words in my mouth? Show where I said this....do it...show me....oh...that's right...you CANT...
You said the memo had cracked the dam and that Russian collusion was an "LOL".

Have you even, by chance read the memo? It claims that the FBI is partisan and against Trump so they are trying to take him down. It's Trump's only play at this point is to attack the law enforcement agency who is investigating him and his family. He's a cornered rat and this is his only way out. It's a hail mary.

The guy has been in deep with Russian money since they financed him in 2008 to get him out of the real estate crash. All loans are forgiven if he goes into politics, and lightens sanctions and works for their best interests. Just follow the money, and we all know Mr Trump is all about the money.
Old 02-05-18, 01:46 PM

Founding Member
Quote:

Have you even, by chance read the memo? It claims that the FBI is partisan and against Trump so they are trying to take him down. It's Trump's only play at this point is to attack the law enforcement agency who is investigating him and his family. He's a cornered rat and this is his only way out. It's a hail mary.

The guy has been in deep with Russian money since they financed him in 2008 to get him out of the real estate crash. All loans are forgiven if he goes into politics, and lightens sanctions and works for their best interests. Just follow the money, and we all know Mr Trump is all about the money.
As is every other fucking politician!

They donít want you to follow the money. None of them do.
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-05-18, 01:50 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3000 View Post
As is every other fucking politician!

They donít want you to follow the money. None of them do.
True, but very rarely are politicians funded by a foreign enemy and essentially "placed" into politics to work on their behalf.

I'm OK with Mike Pence or Paul Ryan, but Trump needs to go. It's ridiculous at this point.
Old 02-05-18, 02:03 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I can't wait to see how these fucks try n spin this memo that's gonna be released. If...and again...I say if...what's in it is what I think it is....all these fucks are gonna be set straight....
^

The memo has been released, Rip. You are free to read it. Is what's in it what you thought would be in it?
Old 02-05-18, 02:09 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:

funny that's no proof of collusion in his time of running for office/ campain you dip shit... your trying to put stuff from before he ever ran for office and tie it into the time he ran for office...LMFAO

yep I said that, that there is no proof of collusion. If any surfaces Id be the first to admit it....I did not say what YOU have IMPLIED I said... get REAL..do you honestly believe all this shit the cliintons have done and been thru over the years..they are innocent? if you do..your a loon ..

Are there crooked fucks in the FBI? I'm sure there are.. but I also believe most are good hard working americans...Are there crooked cops in most police depts.? I'm sure there are but does that mean I believe all cops are corrupt? FUCK NO!
listen how desperate you sound to defend them...your a damn joke.

So its been well over a year..where is the SOLID PROOF that TRUMP colluded with Russia DURING HIS CAMPAIN??? SHOW IT TO ME!!!? oh..thats right..there isn't any..because if there was it would of come out by now.

Am I a big fan of Trump..No..Ive said all along I wanted 3 things from him. Ive said he s a narcissist.. yet you think I believe he walks on water...

grow the fuck up for Christ sake.;
Old 02-05-18, 02:17 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
^

The memo has been released, Rip. You are free to read it. Is what's in it what you thought would be in it?
some..yes..it shows ties between the Clinton campaign, the so called x brit spy and the GPS corporation that produced this so called dossier that was used for the fisa warrant that was paid to be produced... lots of circumstantial evidience, but if they have documentation that's not being released due to national security issues it can be some damning evidence.

See the difference..I can admit its circumstantial(at this point)...you cant..you believe everything to be hard facts against trump..but anything about the left..you simply dismiss. If your not honest enough to admit that..your so far left youll never admit anything. and it don't matter because you would just flat out never admit anything was wrong. It takes a man to admit a mistake..not blame others or find excuses for it. I don't think your there..or ever will be to be honest.
Old 02-05-18, 02:22 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
some..yes..it shows ties between the Clinton campaign, the so called x brit spy and the GPS corporation that produced this so called dossier that was used for the fisa warrant that was paid to be produced... lots of circumstantial evidience, but if they have documentation that's not being released due to national security issues it can be some damning evidence.

See the difference..I can admit its circumstantial...you cant..you believe everything to be had facts. If your not honest enough to admit that..your so far left youll never admit anything. and it don't matter because you would just flat out never admit anything was wrong. It takes a man to admit a mistake..not blame others or find excuses for it. I don't think your there..or ever will be to be honest.
Right. Let me ask you this though. Regardless of who paid for the dossier, why does that make it fake or not fake? Christopher Steele is a british spy, yes. He's paid to be a spy - thta's his job. What if Clinton, or whoever paid for it actually cared about America and was concerned that someone running for president was working for a foreign enemy?

What if our next president let's say a democrat coming in 2020 is currently working with the North Korean govt and Trump is concerned so he pays a spy to do spy work to see how deep this guy is in with North Korea in order to protect America? If a FISA warrant is needed, and you need dirt to obtain it then isn't this just standard protocol?

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0