SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page 18 school shootings this year

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-18, 05:20 AM
18 school shootings this year

Superior Admiral
I keep hearing this as I watch the news..can someone PLEASE LIST THESE... Common gun control nuts...list them?

I can find 3 shootings like this tragedy in Florida. One is too many...

The news is playing any incident they can find and turning it into a "school shooting"

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-18, 07:04 AM

Founding Member
I stopped watching the news a couple weeks back. I'm sure I'll start again but it is nice to take a break from it. Too bad there isn't a news station that is unbiased. Like you Lip I'm a conservative but I don't want to watch fox news because you know they will spin it to the right. I just want to hear facts with no agenda behind it.
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-20-18, 07:49 AM

Administrator
One of them involves a suicide in a parking lot. Another involves a gang shoot out near school grounds etc.. they use shit like that to pump up their garbage statistics and the mindless anti gunners without actually looking into it simply press that "like" and "share" button. We are living in a time of massive misinformation and it's becoming a massive problem on all levels not just the gun issue.
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 02-20-18, 07:54 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
One of them involves a suicide in a parking lot. Another involves a gang shoot out near school grounds etc.. they use shit like that to pump up their garbage statistics and the mindless anti gunners without actually looking into it simply press that "like" and "share" button. We are living in a time of massive misinformation and it's becoming a massive problem on all levels not just the gun issue.
Exactly
Old 02-20-18, 12:48 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I stopped watching the news a couple weeks back. I'm sure I'll start again but it is nice to take a break from it. Too bad there isn't a news station that is unbiased. Like you Lip I'm a conservative but I don't want to watch fox news because you know they will spin it to the right. I just want to hear facts with no agenda behind it.
PBS is unbiased if you're interested in watching unbiased news. MSNBC, Fox, CNN are all garbage.
mofo likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-18, 12:49 PM

Superior Pro
Rip, here is a list of all the school shootings since 2013. Could be where this data is coming from:

https://everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/

A lot of, "Gun fired but nobody injured", I guess those count? lol

Last edited by Keiser; 02-20-18 at 12:55 PM.
Old 02-20-18, 12:59 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiser View Post
Rip, here is a list of all the school shootings since 2013. Could be where this data is coming from:

https://everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/

A lot of, "Gun fired but nobody injured", I guess those count? lol
They are blowing it up into more then it is.. it's tragic enough..no need to make shit worse....catch phrase # fakenews...lol

Old 02-20-18, 01:03 PM

Administrator
Quote:
PBS is unbiased
I will be the first to admit I am a huge fan of PBS documentaries. I have seen every Ken Burns documentary many times over. Frontline is one of my favorite investigative shows. Nova has always been a favorite of mine. Hell I am guilty of slightly enjoying antiques road show.

So you could say I am definitely a fan of PBS content. But bro they are left leaning. In frontline for example they show a leftist perspective of any particular subject. It's still a show I watch religiously but I always watch the show with that in mind.

You know how at the start of of their programs they show all the people and companies who donated and contributed to "make this program possible". They are almost always strongly left contributers. Mostly very rice Jewish private citizens and companies.
Old 02-20-18, 01:11 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I will be the first to admit I am a huge fan of PBS documentaries. I have seen every Ken Burns documentary many times over. Frontline is one of my favorite investigative shows. Nova has always been a favorite of mine. Hell I am guilty of slightly enjoying antiques road show.

So you could say I am definitely a fan of PBS content. But bro they are left leaning. In frontline for example they show a leftist perspective of any particular subject. It's still a show I watch religiously but I always watch the show with that in mind.

You know how at the start of of their programs they show all the people and companies who donated and contributed to "make this program possible". They are almost always strongly left contributers. Mostly very rice Jewish private citizens and companies.
I'm specifically speaking of the PBS News Hour. Watch it and let me know. They have people on both sides normally and they never raise their voice and yell at each other. It's all intelligent debate.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/
Old 02-20-18, 01:15 PM

Superior Pro
https://www.thenation.com/article/wi...ate-real-news/

With His Assault on PBS and NPR, Trump Seeks to Eliminate Real News

The last thing Americans need, in this era of “fake news” hegemony, is less real news.

But that’s what the president proposes.

Donald Trump’s generally onerous budget proposal is very specifically onerous when it comes to the question of whether all Americans will have acceoss to quality news and entertainment programming. Under the Trump proposal, federal funding for public media doesn’t just take a cut—it is phased out altogether.

Conservative Republicans have been angling for years to zero out funding for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which provides federal support for local PBS and National Public Radio stations.

Prodded years ago by conservative columnist George Will, who asked, “What about the cultural institutions? Conservatives have considerable grievances against the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, the national endowments for the arts and the humanities. What’s their future?” To which House Speaker Newt Gingrich replied: “I personally would privatize them all.”

“There is no viable substitute for federal funding that ensures Americans have universal access to public media’s educational and informational programming and services.”

Gingrich failed, but the agitation never stopped. As US Senator Ed Markey, D-Massachusetts, has said: “PBS is right at the top of their hit list—always has been and always will be, until they can destroy it.”

Now, as he has with so many other items on the right-wing wish list, Trump is delivering for those who desperately want to eliminate alternatives to the unadulterated spin and wrongheaded partisanship that dominates talk radio and too much of broadcast and cable TV.

In much of America, public media provide that alternative. And people trust it.

While PBS and NPR certainly have their flaws, they are exceptionally well regarded when compared with other media. New polling confirms that Americans continue to have more faith in PBS and its member stations than in digital platforms, commercial cable and broadcast television, newspapers, and social media.

At the root of that faith is a sense that public media serve the great mass of Americans rather than advertisers and political agendas. If Trump’s scheme were to succeed, says CPB president Patricia Harrison, the phasing out of funding “would at first devastate, and then ultimately destroy public media’s ability to provide early childhood content, life-saving emergency alerts, and local journalism.”

That’s especially true for rural America, where public and community radio stations are often lonely islands of intellectual honesty and journalistic responsibility in seas of ideological fanaticism and digital fakery. CPB funding helps public and community stations in major markets to do more, but in rural areas CPB funding is often the difference between survival and radio silence.

Trump’s budget proposal claims that “CPB grants represent a small share of the total funding for the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) and National Public Radio (NPR), which primarily rely on private donations to fund their operations.”

But that a deliberate mischaracterization of the reality of how public radio and television stations stay on the air.
Old 02-20-18, 01:16 PM

Superior Pro
Bouncer, did you switch to being a conservative after you discovered and changed your view on guns? You do know that a large majority of more centrist liberal/democrats are pro-gun? Like myself

https://www.theliberalgunclub.com/who-we-are/
Old 02-20-18, 01:31 PM

Administrator
nah nothing to do with guns bro. i never really paid attention to politics to be honest. once I actually started paying attention some of the shit the left was saying was just silly to me, their perspective almost never seems to be common sense.

BUT I also find some of the right wing views to be ridiculous and stupid. the right is usually more religious and tend to be anti science. you know my stance on religion and science. the first i hate, the second i love.

it is my belief that anyone that is far left OR far right is a moron. extreme views on any subject is never the right thing to have. it allows for no fair perspective. you can only view things in a biased way. i prefer to stand firmly in the middle so i can see things in a common sense unbiased way. if trump says some dumb shit i will point it out. if he does something helpful I point that out. extreme left or extreme right can not do that. it's either all good or all bad. both sides are equally ridiculous.
chuckz28 and Keiser like this.
Old 02-20-18, 01:35 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
it is my belief that anyone that is far left OR far right is a moron. extreme views on any subject is never the right thing to have. it allows for no fair perspective. you can only view things in a biased way. i prefer to stand firmly in the middle so i can see things in a common sense unbiased way. if trump says some dumb shit i will point it out. if he does something helpful I point that out. extreme left or extreme right can not do that. it's either all good or all bad. both sides are equally ridiculous.
Old 02-21-18, 01:03 AM

Founding Member
What do you guys think of all these kids in schools doing these protests. Saying stuff like they don't feel safe anymore etc.

Do you think if they feel that way they should just get over it or do you think they have a right to feel safe going to school?
Old 02-21-18, 01:18 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
What do you guys think of all these kids in schools doing these protests. Saying stuff like they don't feel safe anymore etc.

Do you think if they feel that way they should just get over it or do you think they have a right to feel safe going to school?
They are going to vote and install politicians who implement gun control over the next few decades. It isn't going to happen overnight though.
redback likes this.
Old 02-21-18, 01:25 AM

Administrator
Quote:

I think we need to protect schools better. We protect adults at concerts, events, sporting venues etc.. yet any nut can walk right into a school with a gun, a knife, a bat, or whatever else.
redback likes this.
Old 02-21-18, 02:05 AM

Superior Newbie
I'm getting tired and can't read all this but the 18 mass shootings is all fabricated BS. a accidental discharge went off they counted that. it should be 18 gun incidents not mass shootings damn fake news
no one has talked about the hundreds that have died from smoking and drunk drivers sure is funny no cars alcohol or cigs are getting banned. oh wait they tried that it didn't work did it? same with banning guns it won't work. even the law abiding pastor from the church aint giving up his gun either is the senator ect ect
chuckz28 and lipripper like this.
Old 02-21-18, 05:04 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:

I think they are emotional over a tragic event.. nothing Wong with that..in 6 months they will be back to eating tide pods posting it on YouTube and arguing about which bathroom they are supposed to be using

Bouncer and chuckz28 like this.
Old 02-21-18, 05:20 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
I'm getting tired and can't read all this but the 18 mass shootings is all fabricated BS. a accidental discharge went off they counted that. it should be 18 gun incidents not mass shootings damn fake news
no one has talked about the hundreds that have died from smoking and drunk drivers sure is funny no cars alcohol or cigs are getting banned. oh wait they tried that it didn't work did it? same with banning guns it won't work. even the law abiding pastor from the church aint giving up his gun either is the senator ect ect
This is what you see when people think with their emotions...not reason.. the examples you give are hitting them square in the nose but they refuse to accept that as fact....because they are overwhelmed with their emotions...

Old 02-21-18, 12:49 PM

Superior Pro
Arming teachers is a really dumb idea. Most teachers don't have it in them to handle or shoot a gun. They are kind, peaceful souls like my wife who have no business with a gun in their hand.

I think the solution is just to have armed security at all schools and metal detectors. Going to school each day will be like going thru the fucking airport. I know that sucks and it's expensive, but I don't see other solutions. They will have to raise taxes to make this happen then you'll have the whole debate that the armed security is getting paid more than the teachers who are already underpaid. It's a mess.
Old 02-21-18, 01:12 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Arming teachers is a really dumb idea. Most teachers don't have it in them to handle or shoot a gun. They are kind, peaceful souls like my wife who have no business with a gun in their hand.

I think the solution is just to have armed security at all schools and metal detectors. Going to school each day will be like going thru the fucking airport. I know that sucks and it's expensive, but I don't see other solutions. They will have to raise taxes to make this happen then you'll have the whole debate that the armed security is getting paid more than the teachers who are already underpaid. It's a mess.
disagree 100%. nobody is saying ALL teachers. we are talking about certain teachers in each school willing to do it and willing to go through a little training. someone like that gym teacher who saved a bunch of kids lives, he would be the perfect sort of teacher for this. these select teachers would conceal carry so the students don't know which teachers are armed.

when you have specific armed security all the students know exactly who it is including a potential student shooter. that potential shooter could either avoid or target that security guard to carry out his plan. if the students don't know which teachers are armed that wouldn't be possible.

nobody is suggesting we arm 57 year old Margaret the cooking class teacher. lol

by the way, this school did have an armed police officer. the shooter went to a building the officer wasn't in...
Old 02-21-18, 01:16 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
wow if that's not stereotyping not sure what is. lol I have 2 good fiends that are teachers, gun owners, and absolutely know how to handle their firearm. I would trust them protecting my own children. I don't think we should arm every teacher but why not pinpoint those that could and get them any training needed to keep the kids safe. I think having a security guard is great but having concealed carry on teachers that are strategically placed throughout the building is even better. I know for a fact my 2 friends would volunteer their service in a heartbeat.
chuckz28 and lipripper like this.
Old 02-21-18, 01:35 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
wow if that's not stereotyping not sure what is. lol I have 2 good fiends that are teachers, gun owners, and absolutely know how to handle their firearm. I would trust them protecting my own children. I don't think we should arm every teacher but why not pinpoint those that could and get them any training needed to keep the kids safe. I think having a security guard is great but having concealed carry on teachers that are strategically placed throughout the building is even better. I know for a fact my 2 friends would volunteer their service in a heartbeat.
You don't get it. Saying you know two "tough" teachers who are gun owners so this would work is like saying I have a few "black friends" therefore I'm not racist. Sure, those specific teachers you speak of could partner up and be part of the armed security I'm speaking of. That's fine and they could get extra pay for it.

Think about this, you're familiar with the south. Most places on the east coast and west coast where the majority of the population is don't have these types of teachers who are familiar or comfortable with guns. It wouldn't work in the majority of schools.
Old 02-21-18, 01:37 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
disagree 100%. nobody is saying ALL teachers. we are talking about certain teachers in each school willing to do it and willing to go through a little training. someone like that gym teacher who saved a bunch of kids lives, he would be the perfect sort of teacher for this. these select teachers would conceal carry so the students don't know which teachers are armed.
That's fine, but the majority of schools don't have these types of teachers as a whole. For the schools that do, especially in the south these specific hero type teachers you speak of could partner up with the armed security I speak of and be part of that as an option and even get additional pay and benefits as part of the tax increase I speak of.
Old 02-21-18, 01:44 PM

Administrator
Quote:
That's fine, but the majority of schools don't have these types of teachers as a whole. For the schools that do, especially in the south these specific hero type teachers you speak of could partner up with the armed security I speak of and be part of that as an option and even get additional pay and benefits as part of the tax increase I speak of.
"as a whole". Nobody said schools has them as a whole. But I'm positive most schools have a few teachers willing and able.
Old 02-21-18, 01:49 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
"as a whole". Nobody said schools has them as a whole. But I'm positive most schools have a few teachers willing and able.
I would say it's the minority of school that have them. Not even 50% of schools. Think about how many schools there are in this country, especially in the dense population centers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

One problem with the south, and I can speak on this because I was born and raised in the south so my friends and family and formerly myself are included in this assessment:

In general, they think only in terms of their own geographic location and how things work there and try to apply it to the rest of the US and the rest of the world. Do you really fucking think all the millions of schools in New York City, Philly, Connecticut, Jersey, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Portland have these billy bad ass teachers walking around who you can train and trust to carry a gun to work every day? These are the population centers. This is where the majority of the people in this country live.

Come on man.
Old 02-21-18, 01:54 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
You don't get it. Saying you know two "tough" teachers who are gun owners so this would work is like saying I have a few "black friends" therefore I'm not racist. Sure, those specific teachers you speak of could partner up and be part of the armed security I'm speaking of. That's fine and they could get extra pay for it.

Think about this, you're familiar with the south. Most places on the east coast and west coast where the majority of the population is don't have these types of teachers who are familiar or comfortable with guns. It wouldn't work in the majority of schools.
Not true at all. Out of my close friends, 2 of them are teachers. I have had this discussion with them and they are all in favor of it. They know many other teachers in their school district (they teach at different schools) that would be all for this. So maybe your wife shouldn't handle a gun but I bet their are many teacher that would want this responsibility.
Old 02-21-18, 01:57 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Not true at all. Out of my close friends, 2 of them are teachers. I have had this discussion with them and they are all in favor of it. They know many other teachers in their school district (they teach at different schools) that would be all for this. So maybe your wife shouldn't handle a gun but I bet their are many teacher that would want this responsibility.
You just proved my point. You're thinking too narrowly. Your thought process is only around your school district in your local vicinity. Expand your mind a little bit, it's a big world out there. Travel more, that helps.

Bouncer, you know I'm right about this one... You've experienced both the south, the east, and now the west.
Old 02-21-18, 02:01 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Do you really fucking think all the millions of schools in New York City, Philly, Connecticut, Jersey, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Portland have these billy bad ass teachers walking around who you can train and trust to carry a gun to work every day? These are the population centers. This is where the majority of the people in this country live.

Come on man.
Who are these billy bad ass teachers you're referring about?? I thought teachers are kind, peaceful souls like your wife??
Old 02-21-18, 02:36 PM

Founding Member
Keiser the solution in some areas might be different than others. In your more blue areas where they don't like guns and don't care about higher taxes they might be willing to have schools with more armed guards. Other areas might find it more useful to arm some teachers. There doesn't need to be a national single solution just a national effort.
Chadd77 and lipripper like this.
Old 02-21-18, 02:37 PM

Founding Member
As far as the mental health decline of our society I don't even know where to begin because It can't be blamed on a single fault. This is a multi front issue brought from multiple years of issues.
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-21-18, 02:42 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
That's fine, but the majority of schools don't have these types of teachers as a whole. .
Please show me where you get this information from? I'm willing to bet this is an opinion.. not a fact you can prove
Old 02-21-18, 03:30 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Keiser the solution in some areas might be different than others. In your more blue areas where they don't like guns and don't care about higher taxes they might be willing to have schools with more armed guards. Other areas might find it more useful to arm some teachers. There doesn't need to be a national single solution just a national effort.
Agree. I'm thinking a hybrid approach with armed security in which teachers could participate in if they were willing and able. But, giving a blanket statement about "arming teachers" is what I'm saying won't work, especially on the coasts.
Old 02-21-18, 03:31 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Please show me where you get this information from? I'm willing to bet this is an opinion.. not a fact you can prove
You can't even carry guns in many of the cities I mentioned. Armed teachers in NYC, Chicago, and SF? You know I'm right on this one lip!
Old 02-21-18, 04:10 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I would say it's the minority of school that have them. Not even 50% of schools. Think about how many schools there are in this country, especially in the dense population centers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

One problem with the south, and I can speak on this because I was born and raised in the south so my friends and family and formerly myself are included in this assessment:

In general, they think only in terms of their own geographic location and how things work there and try to apply it to the rest of the US and the rest of the world. Do you really fucking think all the millions of schools in New York City, Philly, Connecticut, Jersey, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Portland have these billy bad ass teachers walking around who you can train and trust to carry a gun to work every day? These are the population centers. This is where the majority of the people in this country live.

Come on man.
Yes absolutely there are teachers in Jersey, Philly, Chicago etc.. that would be perfectly capable and willing. What world do you live where you think a teacher has to be a "billy bad ass" to learn some basic training and be willing to conceal carry to protect their students. Sometimes you come across like your from the fucken moon bro.
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 02-21-18, 04:12 PM

Administrator
Quote:
You just proved my point. You're thinking too narrowly. Your thought process is only around your school district in your local vicinity. Expand your mind a little bit, it's a big world out there. Travel more, that helps.

Bouncer, you know I'm right about this one... You've experienced both the south, the east, and now the west.
No your absolutely wrong. I've experienced the north, the south, the Midwest (Chicago for 3 years) and now Cali. There are people in every state and county perfectly able and willing to carry.
Old 02-21-18, 04:14 PM

Administrator
Quote:
You can't even carry guns in many of the cities I mentioned. Armed teachers in NYC, Chicago, and SF? You know I'm right on this one lip!
Their are exceptions and one could be made for select teachers willing and able to participate in a "student protection program". you couldn't be more wrong on this one.
Old 02-21-18, 05:42 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Yes absolutely there are teachers in Jersey, Philly, Chicago etc.. that would be perfectly capable and willing. What world do you live where you think a teacher has to be a "billy bad ass" to learn some basic training and be willing to conceal carry to protect their students. Sometimes you come across like your from the fucken moon bro.
What experience do you have with school districts in these areas? Do you know teachers there?

Most teachers on the coasts are intellectuals like Scrum. They have no business handling a gun. Most schools are in the population areas.

And let's say you do have a teacher or two who chooses to take the training and arm themselves, what happens when they are home sick and the substitute is in? This is why you need armed security, with a few teachers willing, mixed in. You can't just blanket say, "Arm the teachers".
Old 02-21-18, 05:48 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Their are exceptions and one could be made for select teachers willing and able to participate in a "student protection program". you couldn't be more wrong on this one.
So we agree. And these exceptions you speak of could join the the armed security team I speak of. Would be a great Hybrid solution! But, teachers wouldn't be required to carry. They'd have to volunteer and go through the training with the security company.

"Arm the teachers" without the security company is foolish and not realistic.
Old 02-21-18, 06:13 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Not what you stated...re read what you stated..don't flip it

Old 02-21-18, 06:41 PM

Founding Member
Good news:

Trump endorses guns for teachers to stop shootings - BBC News
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-21-18, 06:54 PM

Administrator
Quote:
What experience do you have with school districts in these areas? Do you know teachers there?

Most teachers on the coasts are intellectuals like Scrum. They have no business handling a gun. Most schools are in the population areas.

And let's say you do have a teacher or two who chooses to take the training and arm themselves, what happens when they are home sick and the substitute is in? This is why you need armed security, with a few teachers willing, mixed in. You can't just blanket say, "Arm the teachers".
What experience do I have with the schools? Your the one that pointed out how I've lived all over and "I know your right" you dumbass.

You're willing to credit me with living all over the country as long as I agree with you but when I disagree you say "what do you know about schools in those areas!" Lmao
Old 02-21-18, 06:56 PM

Administrator
Quote:
So we agree. And these exceptions you speak of could join the the armed security team I speak of. Would be a great Hybrid solution! But, teachers wouldn't be required to carry. They'd have to volunteer and go through the training with the security company.

"Arm the teachers" without the security company is foolish and not realistic.
Who the fuck said teachers would be required to carry?

I said there are teachers that would be willing and able at almost every school across the country. I'm sure there are some exceptions like small schools with minimal staff.
lipripper likes this.
Old 02-22-18, 12:47 AM

Superior Pro
Bouncer, please work on your reading comprehension skills. My point about you living all over is that "you know I'm right" about people in the south being narrow minded and only thinking about how things are in their general town/vicinity/school district.
Old 02-22-18, 12:49 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I said there are teachers that would be willing and able at almost every school across the country. I'm sure there are some exceptions like small schools with minimal staff.
I completely disagree. Are you even following this debate and hearing what teachers are saying?

I've got an idea. Let's have every single teacher in the united states vote on this. What do you think the results would be?
Old 02-22-18, 12:58 AM

Administrator
Quote:
I completely disagree. Are you even following this debate and hearing what teachers are saying?

I've got an idea. Let's have every single teacher in the united states vote on this. What do you think the results would be?
Guestimate but roughly 80% would not be willing to do it and 20% would. Let those 20% be the ones that CC and get trained.

You don't speak for all teachers nor does any single media outlet. Teachers have a large spectrum of political and hot topic opinions.
Old 02-22-18, 01:00 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Guestimate but roughly 80% would not be willing to do it and 20% would. Let those 20% be the ones that CC and get trained.

You don't speak for all teachers nor does any single media outlet. Teachers have a large spectrum of political and hot topic opinions.
I was going to say 85%/15% against/for. To me, that alone validates my point that this is a bad idea and not a popular idea.
Old 02-22-18, 01:01 AM

Superior Pro
WATCH: Florida sheriff shuts down Trump suggestion of arming teachers: "Teachers should teach"

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/966533281440202752
Old 02-22-18, 01:01 AM

Superior Pro
This teacher hid 19 students in a closet to save their lives during the Parkland shooting. Every American needs to watch her explain why arming teachers would be a disaster:

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...67084078084096
Old 02-22-18, 01:04 AM

Superior Pro

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0