SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Justice Department suing California over 'sanctuary state' laws

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-18, 11:31 AM
Justice Department suing California over 'sanctuary state' laws

Administrator
I hope the justice department wins this one. Everyone I speak to here in cali does not support this sanctuary state bullshit. If you want to live here you do it through legal channels. California has no right to protect people breaking the laws of the land. Would California protect Iraq's or Iranians if they were coming through Mexico as well? This should be an open and shut case in the court system if it's unbiased and they follow the book. California is aiding and abetting criminals, that's a fact.

This isn't about race either before you liberal fags start your shit. My girl is Hispanic and wasn't born here. Her and her family immigrated legally. She agrees with what I've said here 100%. The law must be followed if you want to be a citizen. There is no argument here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aws/401418002/
chuckz28 and lipripper like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-18, 10:45 AM

Administrator
'This is basically going to war': DOJ and California locked in battle over sanctuary laws | WJLA
Old 03-08-18, 12:13 PM

Superior Admiral
They are so anti America out there its fucking crazy..
Old 03-08-18, 12:15 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
They are so anti America out there its fucking crazy..
Make sure not to hate all of California and it's people. I know a lot of good people here at the gym and the range.

It's the politicians and the liberals in San Francisco and Los Angeles. The rest of Cali is not like that.
Old 03-08-18, 12:20 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Make sure not to hate all of California and it's people. I know a lot of good people here at the gym and the range.

It's the politicians and the liberals in San Francisco and Los Angeles. The rest of Cali is not like that.
I agree bro... its shameful that in todays climate..no one stands up to them though..

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0