SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page The Jewish Question.

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scrumhalf

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-18, 10:00 PM
The Jewish Question.

Administrator
anyone know why the Nazis went as far as they did? why didn't they just expel Jews from the country if they hated them so much rather then going through with such an effort of mass execution. i never understood this. they started out just boycotting Jewish business and making it uncomfortable for Jews and then they took a massive leap to full on execution. i dont feel like "well the Nazis were sick" fully answers the question and i can't really find an answer.

why not simply expel with the threat of violence? would have been far easier and cheaper for the Nazis to do that compared to the massive undertaking of death camps etc.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-18, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
anyone know why the Nazis went as far as they did? why didn't they just expel Jews from the country if they hated them so much rather then going through with such an effort of mass execution. i never understood this. they started out just boycotting Jewish business and making it uncomfortable for Jews and then they took a massive leap to full on execution. i dont feel like "well the Nazis were sick" fully answers the question and i can't really find an answer.

why not simply expel with the threat of violence? would have been far easier and cheaper for the Nazis to do that compared to the massive undertaking of death camps etc.
Because they were stupid and took their eyes off the ball in the midst of the fight of their lives?

Also, they had conscripted a lot of Slavic slave labor to aid with the war effort. Harvests were poor in the early 1940s and the Nazis decided that they need to feed the slave labor and that the "useless mouths" (i.e. the Jews) should be eliminated.

Read the article on the Wannsee Conference on Wikipedia.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.
Old 03-08-18, 12:22 AM

Administrator
i was searching after i watched a doc on the subject and came across this gem. think there is even the slightest truth to it?

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...uilt-1.5411578
Old 03-08-18, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
i was searching after i watched a doc on the subject and came across this gem. think there is even the slightest truth to it?

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...uilt-1.5411578
No. But I'm not surprised a racist POS like Netanyahu said it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-18, 12:52 AM

Administrator
I guess my question still is this.

There were years that went by after the Nazis took power where they didn't take such an extreme stance on Jews. They certainly never blew them kisses but they didn't just toss them in the ovens either.

Why not from the start? Why wasn't Hitler so hostile towards Jews from day 1? He had absolute power and a very large percentage of the German public felt the same way he did towards the Jews. What was stopping him?
Old 03-08-18, 01:03 AM

Administrator
The first few years Hitler's main hatred was actually directed towards communism.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0