SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page LEE PRIEST'S TOP 5 GOLD'S GYM VENICE STORIES

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-18, 09:51 AM
LEE PRIEST'S TOP 5 GOLD'S GYM VENICE STORIES
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11347
Dave Palumbo and Lee Priest are back for another episode of Iron Rage!

Today, Lee Priest breaks down his Top-5 stories from the hallowed halls of Gold's Gym Venice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65n1lGI44o
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-18, 10:55 AM
  #2
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1649
Man is it me or this shit ain't funny anymore...

Lee just needs to make a comeback

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
fuck a dime. im a dolla
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-18, 11:01 AM
  #3
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 35
Likes: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Man is it me or this shit ain't funny anymore...

Lee just needs to make a comeback

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
He's done bro. His right arm is still fucked from when that woman wrecked into him. He never did get that last surgery to help repair the nerve.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-18, 01:09 PM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11347
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Man is it me or this shit ain't funny anymore...

Lee just needs to make a comeback

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Can only repeat the same stories so many times.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-18, 01:11 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11347
Something seems off about him. Bloodshot eyes and swollen red face, acting a bit odd as well.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-18, 02:38 AM
  #6
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 822
lol fuck you guys talk shit. like a bunch of old women sitting around a nursing home.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-18, 03:56 AM
  #7
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1649
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
lol fuck you guys talk shit. like a bunch of old women sitting around a nursing home.
You being bias bro because he is an aussie.. no kidding.. i love lee priest (no homo), but the shit is not funny anymore. We use to post videos all the time, but I stopped because it's the same shit!..
Dave is just using him for views from this point on..! Dave collects and sells snakes. You are what you own.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-18, 03:57 AM
  #8
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1649
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
He's done bro. His right arm is still fucked from when that woman wrecked into him. He never did get that last surgery to help repair the nerve.
If Mr. Wheeler can do it. So can lee... Lee still trains. All he needs to do is conditioned and that right drugs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-18, 03:59 AM
  #9
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 35
Likes: 1544
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
If Mr. Wheeler can do it. So can lee... Lee still trains. All he needs to do is conditioned and that right drugs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I disagree. The muscle will never grow with nerve damage. No activation = no growth.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-18, 04:30 AM
  #10
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1649
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
I disagree. The muscle will never grow with nerve damage. No activation = no growth.
Depends what nerve...like i say lee carries the mass... he just needs to conditioned

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-18, 05:32 AM
  #11
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
You being bias bro because he is an aussie.. no kidding.. i love lee priest (no homo), but the shit is not funny anymore. We use to post videos all the time, but I stopped because it's the same shit!..
Dave is just using him for views from this point on..! Dave collects and sells snakes. You are what you own.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I found him funny. He is the typical bogan Aussie. Bouncer obviously thought it was worth posting.

Maybe you are just depressed bro...
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-18, 07:10 AM
  #12
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1649
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
I found him funny. He is the typical bogan Aussie. Bouncer obviously thought it was worth posting.

Maybe you are just depressed bro...
Obviously; he has ran out of shit to post. So he post this turd video for your IQ entertainment..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-18, 08:51 AM
  #13
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11347
I didnt watch the vid until hours after I posted it. Lol

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0