SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Discussion Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Suv/car shopping

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion


Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Chadd77
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By piratex

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-18, 07:04 AM
Suv/car shopping
  #1
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
This will probably be the replacement. XC60 but i want the R model.

The GLE needs to go once it is all fixed from the accident

I've thought of Jeep again, but eh.

Looking at a tricked out Explorer as well. All those damn SUVs are fucking high up there, damn. I can see the Volvo and cars like mine being that expensive, but a fucking Explorer??!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-18, 10:02 AM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11596
Yea I love the new Volvo's. Never thought I'd hear myself say that but the Volvo styling looks great these days.

the R model in red looks sick. never thought I would like a red SUV but i seen a couple out here and they look great.

good call, volvo has really done a good job changing it's image the last few years.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-18, 02:38 PM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
And they're safe as fuck. Safety is everything, I mean I have a tendency of "bumping" people ����
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-18, 07:26 PM
  #4
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes: 398
Jeep SRT. Once you get the speed bug radio you won't stop.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-18, 08:50 PM
  #5
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Jeep SRT. Once you get the speed bug radio you won't stop.
I have speed, power and agility on my bike bro. No car out there will outdo that. Fuck your srt😊
chuckz28 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 03:26 PM
  #6
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
Looking at the X3 M series and the new Rav 4 Limited. XC60 still in the view.

Ford is out
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 03:49 PM
  #7
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes: 886
6 months later and you're still deciding??? LOL
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 04:29 PM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11596
XC60 the best of those 3 options imo

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 05:10 PM
  #9
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
6 months later and you're still deciding??? LOL
Yes bro, still. I wish it weren't, but too many good vehicles out right now.

I've even thought of going with Tesla, as nuts as that may be.

Since having the bike, I've definitely taken a different approach on vehicles.

Otherwise I'd be looking at another AMG

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 05:13 PM
  #10
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
XC60 the best of those 3 options imo

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
I'm with you as well. Just want to make sure I've covered all bases.



Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-19, 08:23 PM
  #11
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes: 886
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Yes bro, still. I wish it weren't, but too many good vehicles out right now.

I've even thought of going with Tesla, as nuts as that may be.

Since having the bike, I've definitely taken a different approach on vehicles.

Otherwise I'd be looking at another AMG

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
The 2020 Ford Explorer is getting alot of talk around here with the Auto Show coming up. You would probably love to go to the Auto Show here in Detroit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 07:56 AM
  #12
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes: 2121
I see Rado in something like this wearing his yoga pants!

rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 08:26 AM
  #13
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I see Rado in something like this wearing his yoga pants!



Lol asshole

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 11:11 AM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I see Rado in something like this wearing his yoga pants!

you're a hateful white male...

look what happened to this poor girl. :(

On the 11th Annual National Day of Silence, Erin Davies was victim to a hate crime in Albany, New York. Because of sporting a rainbow sticker on her VW Beetle, Erin's car was vandalized, left with the words "fag" and "u r gay" placed on the driver's side window and hood of her car. Despite initial shock and embarrassment, Erin decided to embrace what happened by leaving the graffiti on her car. She took her car, now known worldwide as the "fagbug," on a 58-day trip around the US and Canada. Along the way, Erin discovered other, more serious hate crimes, had people attempt to remove the graffiti, and experimented with having a male drive her car. After driving the fagbug for 1 year, Erin decided to give her car a makeover.

fagbug.com - activism on wheels

lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 11:14 AM
  #15
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11596
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
The 2020 Ford Explorer is getting alot of talk around here with the Auto Show coming up. You would probably love to go to the Auto Show here in Detroit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
sad what's happening to American car companies though. even americans want nothing to do with American cars. SUV's and Trucks yes but cars no. in the next real financial crises i think the American car companies will need a cash injection once again. ford will probably be the only one who won't need a bailout.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 11:46 AM
  #16
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
sad what's happening to American car companies though. even americans want nothing to do with American cars. SUV's and Trucks yes but cars no. in the next real financial crises i think the American car companies will need a cash injection once again. ford will probably be the only one who won't need a bailout.
American car companies will keep declining and Korean/Asian/Japanese production will take over, as it has it recent years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 11:48 AM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11596
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
American car companies will keep declining and Korean/Asian/Japanese production will take over, as it has it recent years.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That's already happened asshole. It's no longer a "will happen". Fuck you.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 11:50 AM
  #18
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
That's already happened asshole. It's no longer a "will happen". Fuck you.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
It WILL continue to keep going, so fuck you too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 12:03 PM
  #19
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11596
that's what i said!

rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 12:08 PM
  #20
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
that's what i said!



THE GOAT

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-19, 02:11 PM
  #21
 
Ashop's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes: 61
I'd go with the VOLVO over the JEEP any day of the week. I've had a handful of JEEPS in my day and they all have been problematic after 70-80k miles. I have one that was a 3.7 that was a total nightmare.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 11:22 AM
  #22
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11596
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
I'd go with the VOLVO over the JEEP any day of the week. I've had a handful of JEEPS in my day and they all have been problematic after 70-80k miles. I have one that was a 3.7 that was a total nightmare.
agree. i like jeeps and all but volvo has wins in the strong reputation department. add to that the way volvo has improved so much looks wise. they used to be such a boring ass looking car. i used to think of a volvo as a safe but ehh car. but they've gotten a serious makeover the last few years.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 04:53 PM
  #23
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes: 221
My wife and I did a lot of research before recently [ two months ago ] buying a new 2019 loaded Honda Pilot which we're very happy with.

Our first choice was the new jeep suv's but after doing more research and knowing two owners we decided Honda was the best ride for our money.
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-19, 06:19 PM
  #24
 
Ashop's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
My wife and I did a lot of research before recently [ two months ago ] buying a new 2019 loaded Honda Pilot which we're very happy with.

Our first choice was the new jeep suv's but after doing more research and knowing two owners we decided Honda was the best ride for our money.
That's a very smart buy in my opinion. Keep it serviced and it will last you many miles. I've had Hondas and Toyota's that have reached 300k mileage mark.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-19, 06:22 PM
  #25
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
That's a very smart buy in my opinion. Keep it serviced and it will last you many miles. I've had Hondas and Toyota's that have reached 300k mileage mark.
I lease my cars bro, every 2yrs I get a new one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0