SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > General Chat
Reload this Page New Zealand Mosque Mass Shooting

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
boricuarage79
Old 03-15-19, 07:33 AM
New Zealand Mosque Mass Shooting
  #1
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798

49 dead.

The shooter posted it on Facebook live

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-15-19, 08:57 AM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
very sad. the propaganda from this is already starting.

second paragraph on reuters..

"The gunman broadcast footage of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch on Facebook, mirroring the carnage played out in video games".

these fucken media groups cannot just report the news as it happened anymore. they have to add in their opinion, blame, or interpretation to the facts which then gets taken in as fact by idiots. what the fuck does this have to do with video games? why are they adding in that stupid fucken comment to the article? why not say "mirroring the carnage played out in war or movies or books"? whoever wrote the article clearly has a bias against video games so they rushed to insert that bias into an article that has nothing to do with the fact/news. give me facts without your fucken opinions and bias you goofy fucks!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1QW05Y
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-15-19, 09:48 AM
  #3
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
from the shooters manifesto...

is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 03-15-19, 09:56 AM
  #4
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Iíve watched the livestream video Brenton Tarrant made, it literally looks like a video game

Itís a sad event but not surprising

The blame rests with politicians. Churchill, thatcher those types would have sorted out the problem of sharia law and made clear western cultural values. As thinks stand we are so left nobody is allowed to publicly stand up for themselves

Islam has no problems with sex with 12 year old girls, cojolling and Rampin g white wimen. Sweden as we knew it is now gone, Anywhere they have landed they have ruined. In the UK we are only just now dealing with the systematic grooming and rape of underage white girls by Muslim gangs of men.

This was covered up by police and politicians for many years, it took Tommy Robinson many attempts to out this crime. The state true again and again to silence him and he has now been banned from Facebook and Instagram

They hate the truth

Yes there are many great Muslims but unfortunately it appears that sharia law is ultimately the goal of most and it is awful.

In the UK we run the risk of becoming the next Sweden, outvoted and out populated into sharia state.

Fucking idiots

Itís making us feel more right wing than we want to

In this circumstance people will vote for strong nationalist leaders, itís about survival of our way of life

This is the risk
https://youtu.be/wIixyOoqgBA
G
__________________
Most successful founding member
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-15-19, 10:12 AM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
Iíve watched the livestream video Brenton Tarrant made, it literally looks like a video game

Itís a sad event but not surprising

The blame rests with politicians. Churchill, thatcher those types would have sorted out the problem of sharia law and made clear western cultural values. As thinks stand we are so left nobody is allowed to publicly stand up for themselves

Islam has no problems with sex with 12 year old girls, cojolling and Rampin g white wimen. Sweden as we knew it is now gone, Anywhere they have landed they have ruined. In the UK we are only just now dealing with the systematic grooming and rape of underage white girls by Muslim gangs of men.

This was covered up by police and politicians for many years, it took Tommy Robinson many attempts to out this crime. The state true again and again to silence him and he has now been banned from Facebook and Instagram

They hate the truth

Yes there are many great Muslims but unfortunately it appears that sharia law is ultimately the goal of most and it is awful.

In the UK we run the risk of becoming the next Sweden, outvoted and out populated into sharia state.

Fucking idiots

Itís making us feel more right wing than we want to

In this circumstance people will vote for strong nationalist leaders, itís about survival of our way of life

This is the risk
https://youtu.be/wIixyOoqgBA
G
never heard of this Robinson fella you speak of but I looked him up. he blasted a reporter asking him about the shooting with brutal truth.

____________

English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson has described a man suspected of murder after at least 49 people were shot dead at two mosques in New Zealand as a ďmonsterĒ.

Mr Robinson reacted angrily when he was asked about the mass shootings.

Speaking in Peterborough on Friday, he told the Press Association: ďWhen jihadis do an attack, they tell you the verse from the Koran that inspired them to do it.

ďYou, the mainstream media, and every politician then bend over backwards to say itís got nothing to do with Islam.

ďThis monster who committed a completely cowardly attack against innocent people.

ďThis monster wrote a manifesto.

ďIn that manifesto, is my name in it? Does he mention me?

ďNo he doesnít.

ďHe specifically tells you why he done it, but yet here you are as the mainstream media attempting to somehow associate me with a coward on the other end of the planet.

ďHow can you do that?Ē

Mr Robinson continued: ďSo when thereís an Islamic terrorist attack, do you go stand outside every mosque and ask the imam that follows the same book as the terrorist?

ďI donít follow the same book as this white supremacist.

ďIn fact for 10 years Iíve called out white supremacy, the same as Iíve called out Islamic extremism.

ďAny supremacy, Iíve called out.

ďBut yet here you are as a journalist, trying to associate my name somehow with the murder of 49 innocent people.

ďYouíre a coward, your journalism is a disgrace.Ē

Mr Robinson said that the suspect ďhas told you why heís done itĒ, with his alleged reasons including immigration policy and ďRotherhamĒ.

ďI didnít rape any girls in Rotherham,Ē said Mr Robinson. ďThat wasnít me.

ďI didnít take 1,400 children as slaves. That wasnít me.

ďSo youíre a cowardÖ and your journalism is absolutely disgusting.Ē

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...d-monster.html
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 03-15-19, 10:47 AM
  #6
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
very sad. the propaganda from this is already starting.



second paragraph on reuters..



"The gunman broadcast footage of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch on Facebook, mirroring the carnage played out in video games".



these fucken media groups cannot just report the news as it happened anymore. they have to add in their opinion, blame, or interpretation to the facts which then gets taken in as fact by idiots. what the fuck does this have to do with video games? why are they adding in that stupid fucken comment to the article? why not say "mirroring the carnage played out in war or movies or books"? whoever wrote the article clearly has a bias against video games so they rushed to insert that bias into an article that has nothing to do with the fact/news. give me facts without your fucken opinions and bias you goofy fucks!



https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKCN1QW05Y
First thing my girl said "it looks like a video game" and she don't play games

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-15-19, 10:51 AM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
First thing my girl said "it looks like a video game" and she don't play games

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Punch her in the pussy

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 03-15-19, 10:53 AM
  #8
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
Iíve watched the livestream video Brenton Tarrant made, it literally looks like a video game



Itís a sad event but not surprising



The blame rests with politicians. Churchill, thatcher those types would have sorted out the problem of sharia law and made clear western cultural values. As thinks stand we are so left nobody is allowed to publicly stand up for themselves



Islam has no problems with sex with 12 year old girls, cojolling and Rampin g white wimen. Sweden as we knew it is now gone, Anywhere they have landed they have ruined. In the UK we are only just now dealing with the systematic grooming and rape of underage white girls by Muslim gangs of men.



This was covered up by police and politicians for many years, it took Tommy Robinson many attempts to out this crime. The state true again and again to silence him and he has now been banned from Facebook and Instagram



They hate the truth



Yes there are many great Muslims but unfortunately it appears that sharia law is ultimately the goal of most and it is awful.



In the UK we run the risk of becoming the next Sweden, outvoted and out populated into sharia state.



Fucking idiots



Itís making us feel more right wing than we want to



In this circumstance people will vote for strong nationalist leaders, itís about survival of our way of life



This is the risk

https://youtu.be/wIixyOoqgBA

G
No worse than Democrats like Kamala Harris and AOC

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-15-19, 11:16 AM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
CNN didn't waste much time with the gun control article.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/15/asia/...ntl/index.html
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 03-15-19, 12:09 PM
  #10
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
You see in NYC where the have local Muslim patrols in neighborhoods now. Look like cops...cars uniforms. All of it...for muslum laws in the muslum only neighborhoods..it's here now...shits outta control...MR I is dead on tight what's happening.

Now..imaigine a white only police force in a white only neighbor Hood...same for blacks...Asian..Spanish...everyone would yell it's racist...but these liberal left democratic fucking nuts in NYC voted this shit in!!!!! In NYC..imagine...the place that got hit on 911...what the fuck is wrong with these people?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 03-15-19, 10:23 PM
  #11
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Yep, Sweden 🇸🇪 is now the rape capital, only place thatís more per capita is part of Africa. Itís mainly blond Swedish chicks getting raped by Arab men. Fucking awful.

UK, now that the cat is out of the bag about the grooming rape gangs that are all Muslim men praying on poor young white girls, itís like thereís a new court case every month.

I hate to say it but the truth is that they seem to hate us.
Donít get me wrong, the West has messed with the Middle East terribly. But itís been a huge mistake allowing such immigration levels.
Iíve always said, if you really wanna help, then help countries help them selves , donít bring them here
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 03-15-19, 11:21 PM
  #12
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
https://youtu.be/_BNP2y7ELus
is Offline   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 03-16-19, 03:50 AM
  #13
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
Yep, Sweden is now the rape capital, only place thatís more per capita is part of Africa. Itís mainly blond Swedish chicks getting raped by Arab men. Fucking awful.



UK, now that the cat is out of the bag about the grooming rape gangs that are all Muslim men praying on poor young white girls, itís like thereís a new court case every month.



I hate to say it but the truth is that they seem to hate us.

Donít get me wrong, the West has messed with the Middle East terribly. But itís been a huge mistake allowing such immigration levels.

Iíve always said, if you really wanna help, then help countries help them selves , donít bring them here
I seen them shithole countries first hand..I've seen how they treat their own kind...they should stay where they are and live how they want..fuck them

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-16-19, 12:50 PM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
mark my words. it's only a matter of time before someone like a hitler is elected in Sweden. this is what happens. people get desperate and elect someone they wouldn't normally if everything was functioning normally. hitler was a joke in Germany early on. it was only after things got desperate in Germany when people started embracing his rhetoric. we never seem to learn. one extreme leads to another. one side always matches the other with extremes. it's a dangerous game that can lead to world changing events.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 03-16-19, 01:34 PM
  #15
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
mark my words. it's only a matter of time before someone like a hitler is elected in Sweden. this is what happens. people get desperate and elect someone they wouldn't normally if everything was functioning normally. hitler was a joke in Germany early on. it was only after things got desperate in Germany when people started embracing his rhetoric. we never seem to learn. one extreme leads to another. one side always matches the other with extremes. it's a dangerous game that can lead to world changing events.
Completely agree and pretty much reflects my first post

Keep on doing this https://trib.al/w8yYv7b and no matter how quiet the media are on it, people will eventually rise up and act through a conduit like this
https://youtu.be/wIixyOoqgBA

And Iíve been the first to criticise the west in its medalling in Middle East, sane as weíve done in the past in South America. And THAT has also created tyrants.

But this is different, itís an ideology and itís a bad one
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-16-19, 09:04 PM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
So it turns out the shooter did a lot of traveling and spent time in Pakistan, Turkey and Bulgaria, among other countries in recent years. I'm not one of these conspiracy nuts so lets get that out of the way. I fully believe this guy did what he did and he deserves everything he gets. All i'm saying is that I wouldn't have pegged a kkk type hillbiller nutcase to be hanging out in pakistan and loving the culture and food. lol. Very fucken weird.

___________

Tarrant's travel in Turkey, Pakistan and other countries

Tarrant had traveled to Turkey multiple times and "spent an extended period of time in the country," a senior Turkish official told CNN on Saturday.

He also recently traveled to Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary, Bulgarian prosecutor general Sotir Tsatsarov told journalists, according to state news agency BTA. In 2016, Tarrant visited Montenegro and Serbia, Tsatsarov said.

Tarrant is also believed to have spent time in northern Pakistan. Speaking to CNN on Saturday, the owner of the Osho Thang Hotel in Nagar, in Pakistan's northernmost Gilgit-Baltistan region, said Tarrant had visited his hotel in October 2018. The hotel owner, who did not want to be named for security reasons, described Tarrant as a "regular tourist."

"All I remember was that he was a fan of local food. He would leave the hotel in the morning and would come back in the evenings," he said.


https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/asia/...ntl/index.html
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 03-18-19, 04:48 AM
  #17
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
https://www.tr.news/revealed-terrori...church-mosque/

Did the actions of the shooter, stop the next 9/11?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-18-19, 08:25 AM
  #18
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Mr I now looks up to the shooter and views him as a hero. Correct me if I'm wrong? You are trying to diminish these murders by saying "well it's okay because it may have prevented a future event" even though it's based on absolutely nothing. That's a dangerous and disgusting game your playing my friend. You would have been one of the blind sheep of Hitler if this was 1930's Germany. He made literally those exact sorts of arguments to justify horror and the mindless masses followed him straight to hell.

Garbage article by the way. Go to your favorite local grocery store. How many horrible people you think have been there since 2013? I guarantee it's more then fucken 2. Think clearly bro. Do not be led by emotions, mistrust, and hate.

We cannot group people together like this. You can't group all white guys with guns into the same category with the shooter. Likewise, we cannot group everyone in a mosque with terrorist. Sure some white guys with guns seem to go straight up fucken nuts and some muslims go the terrorist route. But the vast majority of both groups have never and will never harm anyone.

People seem increasingly unable to keep things in perspective because the 24 hour news cycles are constantly pounding the worlds horrors into our heads. We forget and ignore all the amazing things that happen everyday across the globe daily.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 03-18-19, 11:21 AM
  #19
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
My statement was purposefully inflammatory

Abd you are right

And two wrongs donít make a right

And it fucking sucks what the west have done to the Middle East

And I canít fuckikg stand Israel

And this is now one confusing shit pile

But I will draw the following;

Countries like Poland that havenít taken immigrant refugees , have not had terror attacks

Countries like Sweden that have opened doors are now the rape capital of Europe, because they were kind.

A very strong part of Islam is a lot makikgb everyone else a Muslim abd if they donít become, they are infidel

Some cuktures donít mix
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 03-18-19, 11:31 AM
  #20
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
I seen them shithole countries first hand..I've seen how they treat their own kind...they should stay where they are and live how they want..fuck them

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Lip, did you see the original full video?

Notice how you didnít hear a single click, he never ran dry, itís like he knew how many bullets he had and changed mag before, also seemed like he was signalling in parts

Professional
is Offline   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 03-18-19, 12:22 PM
  #21
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
Lip, did you see the original full video?



Notice how you didnít hear a single click, he never ran dry, itís like he knew how many bullets he had and changed mag before, also seemed like he was signalling in parts



Professional
Well planned and executed. He thought it out well...except an exit strategy

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-18-19, 12:26 PM
  #22
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
You 2 sound proud of him. I'll shoot both you cunts.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 03-18-19, 01:27 PM
  #23
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You 2 sound proud of him. I'll shoot both you cunts.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
Itís more about the mind of the killer, whether it was more than one, his background, I donít have much knowledge of the type of weapons he was using lip would do
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-18-19, 01:58 PM
  #24
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
Itís more about the mind of the killer, whether it was more than one, his background, I donít have much knowledge of the type of weapons he was using lip would do
he was using a full auto with special assault clips loaded with cop killer rounds and a military ballistic assault scope. he was able to order all that from the sears catalog without any ID. UNBELIEVABLE
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 03-18-19, 03:38 PM
  #25
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Lol itís nrw xeal not USA
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-18-19, 04:41 PM
  #26
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr I View Post
Lol itís nrw xeal not USA


Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump