SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > General Chat
Reload this Page Queensland Senator egged!!

General Chat Off-Topic Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
boricuarage79
Old 03-16-19, 08:46 AM
Queensland Senator egged!!
  #1
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Brah.. lol...

Homos

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-...media/10908650

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-16-19, 12:43 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
punched the little faggot right in the face. haha
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 03-16-19, 12:59 PM
  #3
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
Haha
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 03-16-19, 03:05 PM
  #4
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
Little dick needs his ass beat good

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-16-19, 03:26 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Little dick needs his ass beat good

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
The kid will sue for 50 million and win. World needs a fucken kick in the ass

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 03-16-19, 03:29 PM
  #6
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
The kid will sue for 50 million and win. World needs a fucken kick in the ass

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
Fuck him..ida beat that asd for that shit. I'm pretty tolerant actually...but you don't put your hands on me...or mine..then fuck it..I'm going.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-16-19, 03:33 PM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Fuck him..ida beat that asd for that shit. I'm pretty tolerant actually...but you don't put your hands on me...or mine..then fuck it..I'm going.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
That's offensive. You should be banned.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 03-16-19, 03:34 PM
  #8
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
That's offensive. You should be banned.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
Fuck you too...Cali fag type beta

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-16-19, 04:19 PM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Fuck you too...Cali fag type beta

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
You whites and your hateful attitudes and your guns.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Ashop
Old 03-16-19, 04:40 PM
  #10
 
Ashop's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes:
Talk about egg on your face....
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 03-16-19, 09:27 PM
  #11
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
The kid will sue for 50 million and win. World needs a fucken kick in the ass

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
Nah we donít do that in Australia. Everyone agrees he deserved a good jab in the chops.
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 03-17-19, 04:26 AM
  #12
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
Nah we donít do that in Australia. Everyone agrees he deserved a good jab in the chops.
Jab...in the chops....lol

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 03-17-19, 05:22 AM
  #13
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
He should have followed up with a right hook and put the kid in lights out land.

Have no clue who the dude is but millennials these days need a good lights out ass whipping every now & then.

That's how you tame these fucks.

Once you do that then everything's yes sir, no sir. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-17-19, 10:51 AM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
He should have followed up with a right hook and put the kid in lights out land.

Have no clue who the dude is but millennials these days need a good lights out ass whipping every now & then.

That's how you tame these fucks.

Once you do that then everything's yes sir, no sir. lol
bitch i'm technically a millennial. the kid in the video wasn't even born in the year 2000. not a millennial you dumb shit.
is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 03-17-19, 06:41 PM
  #15
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
The kid started a go fund me page to buy more eggs.
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 03-17-19, 06:47 PM
  #16
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
The kid started a go fund me page to buy more eggs.
Lmfao

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-18-19, 08:26 AM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
The kid started a go fund me page to buy more eggs.
Pretty funny

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump