SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Health
Reload this Page 21 days of sobriety--journal

Health General Health Discussion

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-12, 05:52 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyman View Post
I'm right there with you man. Weed sounds like a silly thing to be detoxing from, but when you've smoked the shit for 15+ years, every single day it is tough. My wife says I'm a huge asshole now that I don't smoke, but she's glad I'm taking steps to quit.

My main reason was for training and my kids are getting older. Unless my low testosterone problem at 32 is genetic, I think it could be from blazing every day for so many years.

It's really tough when I get off work too. That used to be my time to go outside and light one up after work. Now it's like I don't know what to do.
Finally one person! Geesh. BTW is that you in the avatar bro?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-12, 06:17 PM

Administrator
man im not saying it isnt hard for you. i am saying if you wanted it badly enough you would quit.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-12, 08:53 PM

Banned
fuck it smoke your brains out
Bouncer likes this.
Old 04-27-12, 08:13 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowthMan View Post
Finally one person! Geesh. BTW is that you in the avatar bro?
Damn! Hell no that's not me...some douche pic I found, lol.

I get what you're going through, but I also agree with everyone else. If you really want something bad enough, you'll do it. The problem is that you really don't want to. I only say this because I know from experience. You know you need to, but you really don't want to quit because it's something you enjoy and it has become a part of your daily routine.

Like people who smoke cigarettes, when they get in a car, they need to smoke. When they are done eating, they need to smoke. You just have to break the routine and find something else to do so you're not just thinking about how bad you want to smoke. I just make myself hella busy with shit that I don't have time to think about it. Plus, I see what my training is like when I don't smoke and it's like night and day. For me, that's more important than getting blazed and then feeling guilty about it afterwards. Just get past the hump bro.

It all comes down to this, we are living two different lifestyles that don't match. One thing has to give. Which is more important to you? Good luck!
GrowthMan likes this.
Old 04-27-12, 10:01 AM

Administrator
growth, how about everytime you want to smoke you inject hormona instead?
Old 04-27-12, 10:24 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
growth, how about everytime you want to smoke you inject hormona instead?
Deal. As soon as it gets here
Old 04-27-12, 11:14 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyman View Post
Damn! Hell no that's not me...some douche pic I found, lol.

I get what you're going through, but I also agree with everyone else. If you really want something bad enough, you'll do it. The problem is that you really don't want to. I only say this because I know from experience. You know you need to, but you really don't want to quit because it's something you enjoy and it has become a part of your daily routine.

Like people who smoke cigarettes, when they get in a car, they need to smoke. When they are done eating, they need to smoke. You just have to break the routine and find something else to do so you're not just thinking about how bad you want to smoke. I just make myself hella busy with shit that I don't have time to think about it. Plus, I see what my training is like when I don't smoke and it's like night and day. For me, that's more important than getting blazed and then feeling guilty about it afterwards. Just get past the hump bro.

It all comes down to this, we are living two different lifestyles that don't match. One thing has to give. Which is more important to you? Good luck!
Well Said bro!!
Old 04-28-12, 08:57 AM

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowthMan View Post
Deal. As soon as it gets here
put in the air Growth

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0