SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Health
Reload this Page Testosterone reference ranges reduced for men

Health General Health Discussion

Like Tree17Likes
  • 4 Post By chuckz28
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By chuckz28
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By chuckz28
  • 2 Post By chuckz28
  • 1 Post By lipripper
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By dna9488

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-17, 04:17 PM
Testosterone reference ranges reduced for men

Founding Member
This is a straight up crock of shit. My last blood test had a note saying the reference ranges have been lowered for healthy non obese men age 19-39 to 264-916 when before it was 348-1159. It referenced a pub med # so I looked it up. Here it is for anyone interested

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28324103

So basically they said the range is lower for everyone so that is the new norm and it was all based off of only 100 people! Good luck getting try if you were borderline before. I guess your suffering is now "normal".

Women of today will have more testosterone than men a few generations later.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-17, 04:23 PM

Administrator
Absolute insanity. So in 10 years if test levels are lower in 100 random men they will say "ahh this must be the new standard" rather than saying "men's test levels seem to be getting lower, maybe we should look into this".

Remember the Pixar movie Wall-E? All the fat slobs only interested in sitting around eating. They were dead on accurate.

Sissy's and slobs, that's the future male.
AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 07-27-17, 04:24 PM

Founding Member
Yeah I'm dumbfounded over it. It really does make it sound like systematic pussification of the country.
AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 07-27-17, 04:25 PM

Founding Member
We need to meninists to push for men's rights and manliness against the femenists.
Old 07-27-17, 04:34 PM

Administrator
You turn on food network or HGTV to watch House hunters and it's nothing but gays. Now I don't have any problem with gays but it's almost like the shit is in fashion. Like it's actually cool to be gay and if your not gay you should try really hard as a man to carry yourself in a gay way. Lol. Feminine men and gay men are admired and a style in and of itself now. Fuck sake.
Old 07-27-17, 04:35 PM

Founding Member
Agreed
Old 07-27-17, 04:40 PM

Administrator
As I typed my response above a group of teenagers walking to the pool past my patio (I have windows open). They were about 15-16 and talking loud. Every single one of their voices sounded like they were about 10 years old, high pitched and bitchy sounding. Something is happening to people because of western society nutrition or drug intake or some shit. I sound like some tinfoil hat nut but I swear to God I see it everywhere I look.

General Sherman and US Grant are spinning in their graves. Real men. They were probably on civil war era steroids... Wisky and steak.
lipripper and AvidFisherman like this.
Old 07-27-17, 04:45 PM

Administrator
Chuck, $100 says if you send this thread to Palumbo and Jason Blaha they will do a YouTube video on it.
Old 07-27-17, 04:45 PM

Founding Member
Yeah there is no doubt about that shit bro. It is everywhere. They popularized feminine qualities. Skinny jeans, wearing pink, etc. The youngins are fuckin pussies.
lipripper likes this.
Old 07-27-17, 04:52 PM

Administrator
Us bodybuilder types are the only ones who should be allowed to wear tight fitting clothes. Pink tank tops and spandex pants is real deal. We were the OG's of faggotry.
Old 07-27-17, 04:52 PM

Founding Member
Based off 100 people. Psh. Anybody here trust a national presidential poll based off 100 people? Should be based on 10,000.
Old 07-27-17, 04:56 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Based off 100 people. Psh. Anybody here trust a national presidential poll based off 100 people? Should be based on 10,000.
This is were I disagree with you I think.

Your basically saying the results aren't real because they only based it on 100 people. I disagree with you there. I think if they had based it on 100,000 people the result would be the same. I think there is a true lowering of testosterone levels in men taking place. I think if they do this study in 50 years it will be much lower than today.

My main issue is the medical community saying "oh this is the new normal" instead of being alarmed and studying just why the fuck hormone levels are dropping in men.
Old 07-27-17, 04:59 PM

Founding Member
Yeah it's dropping accross the board but the bigger the pool the more outliers you will have. It could also matter if they only pooled 100 people from the same 100 mile radius vs the whole country. I bet if you had some farm fed men in there the results would be higher than a bunch of hipsters.
Old 07-27-17, 05:05 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Yeah it's dropping accross the board but the bigger the pool the more outliers you will have. It could also matter if they only pooled 100 people from the same 100 mile radius vs the whole country. I bet if you had some farm fed men in there the results would be higher than a bunch of hipsters.
Good point. My girl like to watch the show food paradise where they show different restaurants around the country. I do notice that there does seem to be a common theme, whenever the show is in Texas, or Philly, Jersey, Brooklyn etc there seems to be a lot of "normal old fashioned tough guys". But whenever the show is in California (I'm sad to say), the west coast in general, Manhattan, and a few other places there seems to be a theme of feminine dudes with fucken buns and high pitched voices. I still love Cali but there is a huge difference out here compared to back home in Jersey. A lot more dandy fucks out here.
Old 07-27-17, 06:47 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You turn on food network or HGTV to watch House hunters and it's nothing but gays. Now I don't have any problem with gays but it's almost like the shit is in fashion. Like it's actually cool to be gay and if your not gay you should try really hard as a man to carry yourself in a gay way. Lol. Feminine men and gay men are admired and a style in and of itself now. Fuck sake.
Yes bro....This is liberals in action my man...It's OK.(Pat on your shoulder...Here's your trophy).. but hey...You better not be bias or say anything against it...Or your labeled... A hater...Anti gay...Racist....What ever they wanna label you for your believe. Your not allowed to believe in a man being a man....Or god...Or hunt...Or lift weights....But don't dare say anything....When they protest you!
I say fuck all of them!
rado likes this.
Old 07-27-17, 07:35 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Yes bro....This is liberals in action my man...It's OK.(Pat on your shoulder...Here's your trophy).. but hey...You better not be bias or say anything against it...Or your labeled... A hater...Anti gay...Racist....What ever they wanna label you for your believe. Your not allowed to believe in a man being a man....Or god...Or hunt...Or lift weights....But don't dare say anything....When they protest you!
I say fuck all of them!
I was with ya until you brought up God. Lol. You dumb southern fuck.
Old 07-29-17, 05:26 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
I say fuck all of them!
I met a friend of mine in kindergarten, 39 years ago, we went to each others birthday parties hung out at each others houses untill about the 4th or fifth grade. He was a really nice guy and still is, verry talented in gifted classes and graduated top of his class in high school an collage. This really well thought through individual was gay as fuck in kindergarten we did not know, he did not know, beacuse kids dont think like that that young, but by the 6th grade every one knew. He is gay 2day beacuse he had no choice some how his genes/wiring was backwards 2 mine but this man was born that way. So how could I be anti gay if I have seen someone born that way? I guess I could be but where would it stop? Mexicans, then blacks, jews, deaf people, retards? What r u going to do with um? Chang um? Call um names? Make law aganst it? If some group of armed men said Chicken from this day forward u have to fuck man ass, among other things... I'd hang my self with my shoe laces, throw my self off a building, or rip my on dick off! Wtf would gay people do?
So what is there to say aganst gay, black, jew, retarded, one armed, deaf, blind, or any other way a person is born? That is what many men want power over others and the feeling of being superior, to belive they know best, MOST, to belive they r better. I love eating vigina, no shit loooooove it and occasionally I'll roll my woman over and eat her ass too, just cause she is so sexy an I feel like I want to taste her all over cause I like woman. I'm sure there is some mf out there that's like, "ewe,"if ur that person fuck u cause I like sexy woman shit, literally, on my fucking teeth! And I'm sure there is some person that would say it's nasty, gross, ungodly, or depraved but I ant hurting no body, I'm actually making someone else feel good and pleasing myself in the process. Woman shit on my teeth is my choice. And I'd protest like a transvestite bitch if I were called names, riticuled, or if law was created aganst it. I consider it an American right to eat sexy femail ass all I want. And its just as rightfully the gays 2 b gay, and blacks 2 b black just my liberal openion.
Our country was founded by people fleeing religious persecution from other religious people that felt it was there duty from God to force them to belive and live the way they wanted. Religious people burned other religious people at the stake. Then AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-17, 12:20 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
I met a friend of mine in kindergarten, 39 years ago, we went to each others birthday parties hung out at each others houses untill about the 4th or fifth grade. He was a really nice guy and still is, verry talented in gifted classes and graduated top of his class in high school an collage. This really well thought through individual was gay as fuck in kindergarten we did not know, he did not know, beacuse kids dont think like that that young, but by the 6th grade every one knew. He is gay 2day beacuse he had no choice some how his genes/wiring was backwards 2 mine but this man was born that way. So how could I be anti gay if I have seen someone born that way? I guess I could be but where would it stop? Mexicans, then blacks, jews, deaf people, retards? What r u going to do with um? Chang um? Call um names? Make law aganst it? If some group of armed men said Chicken from this day forward u have to fuck man ass, among other things... I'd hang my self with my shoe laces, throw my self off a building, or rip my on dick off! Wtf would gay people do?
So what is there to say aganst gay, black, jew, retarded, one armed, deaf, blind, or any other way a person is born? That is what many men want power over others and the feeling of being superior, to belive they know best, MOST, to belive they r better. I love eating vigina, no shit loooooove it and occasionally I'll roll my woman over and eat her ass too, just cause she is so sexy an I feel like I want to taste her all over cause I like woman. I'm sure there is some mf out there that's like, "ewe,"if ur that person fuck u cause I like sexy woman shit, literally, on my fucking teeth! And I'm sure there is some person that would say it's nasty, gross, ungodly, or depraved but I ant hurting no body, I'm actually making someone else feel good and pleasing myself in the process. Woman shit on my teeth is my choice. And I'd protest like a transvestite bitch if I were called names, riticuled, or if law was created aganst it. I consider it an American right to eat sexy femail ass all I want. And its just as rightfully the gays 2 b gay, and blacks 2 b black just my liberal openion.
Our country was founded by people fleeing religious persecution from other religious people that felt it was there duty from God to force them to belive and live the way they wanted. Religious people burned other religious people at the stake. Then AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE!

dna9488 and Chicken like this.
Old 07-30-17, 01:20 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I laughed my ass off! I'm still laughing! iv got tears in my eyes, and probably a little shit in my teeth!

Old 07-31-17, 10:06 AM

Superior Admiral
I have no idea where to begin with that post Chicken. You clearly need Jesus in your life
Chicken likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0